The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
bothway79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ❖ThaiBeautiful SuperStars ▶ ▷ ALBA - Gorgeous Stylish Fair, Svelte Figure Belle!!

Had her yesterday upon the recommendation of Frank. Awesome girl who don't look like the photo but she does look better in person. I asked if she showered and she said yes n I told her I shower alone but she insisted that she shower we me. Think she scare I complain. :-)

Her bbbj skills is good. Alot of twist and turn but no teeth and seems experience. Can do any position and super good attitude. English limited but smiles all the way. Told her I don't need 2nd shot and she can play game or whatsoever but she laid beside me and watch me take a quick nap.

Awesome effort as usual and quality so controlled. :-)
Old 05-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ❖ThaiBeautiful SuperStars ▶ ▷ ALBA - Gorgeous Stylish Fair, Svelte Figure Belle!!

$10 FR Rebate for Those Who SHARE
(Sharing is Caring)

To encourage the good old spirit of sharing FR as testimonial to girls/OKT service, everyone who FR on ThaiBeautiful's SuperStars will get a $10 REBATE* on the next session!

* FRs must be written before girl's departure.
* FRs written in sammyboyforum and thaibeautiful.com
* $10 rebate is for next session, within 1 month validity of FR date.
* Valid from 01.10.11.
* Only for FRs written on ThaiBeautiful's girls.

Sharing is Caring! Do share your experiences.... it will spread awareness for the girls, for ThaiBeautiful, and reward for your next support too!

Join ThaiBeautiful's Forum to discover more rewards waiting for you!
Old 05-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to ThaiBeautiful's 1st Forum!!!

The place where no reputation is at stake, where no points is at stake, where no power is at stake

No zappings, no flamings, no spammings, no nonsense!!

Just pure beauty, pure service, pure fun!!!

Let's care and share and make this forum a better place to be in!

Start registering now for full access!
Old 05-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

Old 06-10-2011, 01:04 AM
Samster

Thanks for the great support!

Keep it coming more!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Samster

The place where no reputation is at stake, where no points is at stake, where no power is at stake

Old 06-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

❤ ALBA ❤

Gorgeously Stunning Fair, Svelte Figure Belle!

Height: 1.58m
Vital Stats:34B’24’34
Skin Tone: Smooth Fair
Services: BBBJ/CIM/COB/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/Oil Massage/GFE*/Frenching*/
Don'ts: AR/AJ/RAW
Description: Gorgeous with stunning visuality in her looks departure, bonus with smooth fair skin, svelte figure, and excellent bed skills! She's intellectual, and communicates well. the GFE experience will be pumped up! You'll probably be in for a greatest time of your life! Try her, u will never regret. Support thaibeautiful, you will never turn back for others else...
Damage: $150/90/2 (Quality + Comfort Rooms Included)
Gallery:http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tempted? Interested? What are you waiting for!!!

For bookings, please contact Frank @ +65 83988434
First come first served. Advance book and grab your slots fast!

We are open from 9am - 1am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 1230am
(subject to availability)
Please do pre-book 2-6 hours in advance to get your desired slots.
Advance bookings are welcome.

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

For more pics and live pics, please go to
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery

SMS +65 83988434 for bookings now!
Revel yourself in her companionship... Let her serve you well....
Old 06-10-2011, 07:40 PM
Samster

(Sharing is Caring)

To encourage the good old spirit of sharing FR as testimonial to girls/OKT service, everyone who FR on ThaiBeautiful's SuperStars will get a $10 REBATE* on the next session!

* Valid from 01.10.11.

Sharing is Caring! Do share your experiences.... it will spread awareness for the girls, for ThaiBeautiful, and reward for your next support too!

Old 07-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

Old 07-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

Welcoming all your support!
Old 07-10-2011, 07:10 PM
Samster

❤ ALBA ❤

Gorgeously Stunning Fair, Svelte Figure Belle!

Height: 1.58m
Vital Stats:34B’24’34
Skin Tone: Smooth Fair
Services: BBBJ/CIM/COB/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/Oil Massage/GFE*/Frenching*/
Don'ts: AR/AJ/RAW
Description: Gorgeous with stunning visuality in her looks departure, bonus with smooth fair skin, svelte figure, and excellent bed skills! She's intellectual, and communicates well. the GFE experience will be pumped up! You'll probably be in for a greatest time of your life! Try her, u will never regret. Support thaibeautiful, you will never turn back for others else...
Damage: $150/90/2 (Quality + Comfort Rooms Included)
Gallery:http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tempted? Interested? What are you waiting for!!!

For bookings, please contact Frank @ +65 83988434
First come first served. Advance book and grab your slots fast!

We are open from 9am - 1am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 1230am
(subject to availability)
Please do pre-book 2-6 hours in advance to get your desired slots.
Advance bookings are welcome.

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

For more pics and live pics, please go to
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery

SMS +65 83988434 for bookings now!
Revel yourself in her companionship... Let her serve you well....
Old 08-10-2011, 09:20 AM
Samster

RELIABILITYDISCREETQUALITY

SMS +65 83988434 for your 90mins of service assurance.

Your Pleasure is MINE as well!

Old 08-10-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 19
typeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant future

Promised Bro Frank to give FR for Alba. Location and place is excellent. Reached the place, door opened a syt girl was standing at the door. First look pretty and petite. Went into the room had a nice small talk and proceeded to bath. She will bath you everywhere not sop type.

Went to the room and she catbath me from head to toe, when she was licking my little bro area, I surprised her, by pulling her up and frenched her passionately, she responded with lots of tongue fighting. Then cap and she went cowgirl on me. She felt tight too tight in fact, she had to adjust slowly the motion. Did a few styles. Went back to cowgirl, then I came and she would not let go, maybe she has not reach climax yet? She was rocking me very hard and we came together and this was my second time. I felt spent. Went to bath to clean up.

Next, in the room, she started to massage me. I stop her half way and started to french her. She will lie next to you like a gf. She is very sensitive at the nips and ear area but hard to reach need to tickle her to reach. We then proceed for another round, I entered her again and pumped her, realizing that I came twice earlier told her too tried. She cheekily said she want more from me, told her can not, no more bullets!!

FR

Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (slim and no fats)
Boobs : B- (not for boobs lovers but nips pinkish and slight brownish)
BJ: 7/10
Catbath : 10/10 (head to toe)
Frenching : 9/10 (depends on chemistry)
Gf : 9/10
FJ : 9/10 (tight and wet)
RTF : Yes

Alba is a nice girl, able to converse in simple English and good girlfriend feeling.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

Have a good weekend!
Old 08-10-2011, 04:54 PM
Samster

(Sharing is Caring)

* Valid from 01.10.11.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1