The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ThaiBeautiful's SuperStar♒ PIXIE ♒"Angel from Heaven" ChiangRai Fair Lovely Cute

❤ PIXIE ❤

"Angel from Heaven"
Fair Lovely Cutesy SYT

♡ Gallery ♡ http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery
♡ More Pics/FRs, please go to ♡
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=111

♡ Age ♡ 19yo
♡ Height ♡ 1.58m
♡ Vital Stats ♡34B’23’34
♡ Skin Tone ♡ Very Fair ChiangRai Girl
♡ Services ♡ BBBJ/COB/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/AR/Oil Massage/GFE*/Frenching*/
♡ Don'ts ♡ AR/AJ/RAW
♡ Description ♡SYT Rulez!! With Pixie, you probably be entering gates of heaven when you book her... A very fair Chiang Rai Cutie, I felt like I was in heaven, with the cupids prancing around me, when I first seen her. A total SYT package of cute, sweet, youth, and certainly a rare gem in this trade. Don't miss her!! you are missing on ur own opportunity. She's new, she's inexperienced compared to my other commandos, but she pack the right attitude and willingness to serve! and that's the golden trait in every good session! Relieve the teenage love!~!
♡ Damage ♡ $160/90/2 (Quality + Comfort Rooms Included)

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tempted? Interested? What are you waiting for!!!

For bookings, please contact Frank @ +65 83988434
First come first served. Advance book and grab your slots fast!

We are open from 9am - 1am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 1230am
(subject to availability)
Please do pre-book 2-6 hours in advance to get your desired slots.
Advance bookings are welcome.

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

For more pics and live pics, please go to ThaiBeautiful's NEW FORUM
Join ThaiBeautiful's Forum for the newest, most updated stats on the newest arrivals!

SMS +65 83988434 for bookings now!
Revel yourself in her companionship... Let her serve you well....
Old 27-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ThaiBeautiful's SuperStar♒ PIXIE ♒"Angel from Heaven" ChiangRai Fair Lovely Cute

Ups for the morning!! Don't miss
Old 27-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sammyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ups for her. My fr as posted in forum:

Knock2 and a petite very fair girl opened the door. Initial impression, she looked more like University student GND type. I totally believe when she said she study programming
Started with chit chat abit to break the ice. English not bad, can maintain conversation. I don't think she's actively working on this line back in Thailand.
Here's some numbers for her:

Looks: 8/10. I consider her quite pretty, above average. Closer to the top 3 studio pics rather then the bottom live pics. I believe the live pics were taken many years ago.
Very fair skin. As many said, she had pimples breakout. She told me because bangkok flooded, then the hot sun vaporize the dirty flood water, affecting her skin. Also when showering, the water smells bad affected by the flood water.
GND type girl, borderline SYT. I wouldn't consider her SYT, as she has more mature young girl look.
Body: 8.5/10. Nice full shape B+ boobs, slight baby fat but totally ok. Her ass super white and smooth. When I doggie her, the looks quite amazing :mrgreen:
BBBJ: 8/10. Many FR above said she's lacking here, but to me she's quite good. Maybe improved alot after being taught by the bros here.
FJ: 8.5/10. Totally wet. Accommodating to any positions. But you'll need to lead her.
Attitude: 8.5/10
Allow french, quite responsive with some tongue fight.

Overall: Positive experience.

RTF: no time.. she's going back 1st dec
Old 28-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 14
tshgas is a Helpful and Caring Samstertshgas is a Helpful and Caring Samstertshgas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

❤ PIXIE ❤

"Angel from Heaven"
Fair Lovely Cutesy SYT

♡ Age ♡ 19yo
♡ Height ♡ 1.58m
♡ Vital Stats ♡34B’23’34
♡ Services ♡ BBBJ/COB/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/AR/Oil Massage/GFE*/Frenching*/
♡ Don'ts ♡ AR/AJ/RAW
♡ Description ♡SYT Rulez!! With Pixie, you probably be entering gates of heaven when you book her... A very fair Chiang Rai Cutie, I felt like I was in heaven, with the cupids prancing around me, when I first seen her. A total SYT package of cute, sweet, youth, and certainly a rare gem in this trade. Don't miss her!! you are missing on ur own opportunity. She's new, she's inexperienced compared to my other commandos, but she pack the right attitude and willingness to serve! and that's the golden trait in every good session! Relieve the teenage love!~!

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations! [/FONT][/SIZE]

Join ThaiBeautiful's Forum for the newest, most updated stats on the newest arrivals!

Looking for fuckbuddy! Pm me
Old 28-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Samster

Hope to serve everyone well!
Last chance before Thaibeautiful breaks...
Old 28-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

Leaving soon, please give her ur fullest support!
will be going back to bkk for studies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBeautiful View Post

❤ PIXIE ❤

"Angel from Heaven"
Fair Lovely Cutesy SYT

♡ Age ♡ 19yo
♡ Height ♡ 1.58m
♡ Vital Stats ♡34B’23’34
♡ Don'ts ♡ AR/AJ/RAW

If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

Old 28-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
raul1333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: ThaiBeautiful's SuperStar♒ PIXIE ♒"Angel from Heaven" ChiangRai Fair Lovely Cute

FR:
Had Pixie today.
Looks:Pretty Syt with lovely eyes and smiles
Body:Slim ,young,supple ,Pink nips ,fair smooth skin,
Action:Started with very gentle BBBJ ,soft licks all over body.
My hands rubbed her pussy which by now very moist.
After capping,she went on top and the ride began .
I let myself go and felt waves of pleasure from the
the so many change of positions that came after that.
Then changed to missionary and saw her face with her eyes closed
with her long hair messed up.The last thing I knew she hugged me and
kissed as I filled up the cap with my juice.Simple and complete.

Sms Frank for Rtf tmr.
Old 29-11-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

Welcome to ThaiBeautiful.com! 太美了

Providing you only sextisfactory beautiful thai beauties for your enjoyment and pleasure.
At ThaiBeautiful, our mission is to provide quality female companionship for discerning gentlemen.

Our female companions are well-groomed, sensual ladies who take pride in pampering their man.
They know exactly how to turn you on with their feminine looks, alluring smiles and tender caresses, satisfying all your manly needs.

Run your hand through her hair, down her back, feeling her soft, tender skin and sexy curves. Lock your lips with hers, embrace her warm body and hear her gasp in pleasure.

Discreetly delightful. Always.

Our ladies, their services and our booking procedure is just a click away.

Please SMS Frank @ +65 83988434 for slots and bookings today.
Enjoy our beauties, let us give u an experience you will never forget

Join ThaiBeautiful's NEW FORUM for more exciting contents!

Booking procedure

At ThaiBeautiful, we understand your time is precious. Three steps are all you need for a quick, hassle-free booking.

1. Browse our gallery at http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery/ to choose your preferred lady.
2. Send an sms with the beauty's name, (1st choice, 2nd choice) your available date and time, and a name for us to address you to our customer service hotline +65 8398 8434. For example: Beauty A, Beauty B, 11 March 3pm, Freddie.
3. You will receive a confirmed reservation from our friendly customer service officer within 15 minutes, along with the location you should proceed to.

If your preferred beauty or time is unavailable, our customer service officer will suggest alternatives to ensure your satisfaction.

What happens next?

Once you have a confirmed reservation, our customer service officer will send you another sms about the location. On the day of your confirmed reservation, send an sms to our customer service hotline when you arrive at the location and our customer service officer will promptly reply you with the room number.

All that is left is for you to relax and be pampered by first-class service.
Old 29-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nicetin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Evening bump for this lovely syt!
Old 30-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

Welcome to ThaiBeautiful's 1st Forum!!!

The place where no reputation is at stake, where no points is at stake, where no power is at stake

No zappings, no flamings, no spammings, no nonsense!!

Just pure beauty, pure service, pure fun!!!
More stats/more girls/more pictures/more discussion awaits!!!
Let's care and share and make this forum a better place to be in!

Start registering now for full access!
Old 01-12-2011, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

bro TB,
she looks so cute and sweet in the pic.
kumsia kumsia all bros for the FRs.
keep them cumming.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1