The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2008, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MILFseeker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
moles around the pubic hair area

hi bros, last week i cut away alot of my pubic hair, i am kind of bushy hairy guy...realised got few moles on the pubic hair, one big mole with a smaller mole is on the base of the shaft of my penis inside the hairs, the other is about one cm closed to it, which is accompanied by two other smaller moles , it resembles lik oOo the mickey mouse , haha . they are kinda raise and fleshy and black in colour.

I suspected it might be WARTS as they seemed to look bigger than ever,

i went to the Oral Quick test at ANTEH dispensary off GL 20 and at the same time ask the doc. doc check with micro scope and say it might just be moles and not warts. but ask me to keep in track if it gets bigger.

in fact i feel it is bigger now. any brothers got experience with warts? is it like this?>
Old 29-10-2008, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of
Re: moles around the pubic hair area

u may want to check at DSC?
think the docs at DSC might have seen more warts.
Old 30-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

anyone seen black wart b4? strange i tot warts are fleshy and fleshed colourd
Old 30-10-2008, 03:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
u may want to check at DSC?
think the docs at DSC might have seen more warts.
bro i have heard many story of wrong diagnose in DSC,
Old 30-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why don't go back to the doc since he told you to if the moles got bigger?

Tiger
Old 31-10-2008, 02:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
Why don't go back to the doc since he told you to if the moles got bigger?

Tiger

have went DSC, nurse say warts, doc say warts, then go for nitrogen spray, now 2nd day alrdy still havent drop off, haiz i wonder where i got this warts... i always use condoms.doc say can look like moles. i have 2 at the pubic area, not on the penis...damn suay man.

can i still have sex just after the nitrogen spray? scare pass to CO
Old 31-10-2008, 06:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFseeker View Post
i always use condoms.doc say can look like moles. i have 2 at the pubic area, not on the penis...damn suay man.

After many years of running this "sexual health" section, I have found that many misconceptions still exist and one of them is the idea that condoms provide protection from ALL STDs. It's probably because many "cheongsters" only come to this part of the forum when they see something on or around their "tool" that doesn't look right.

Nothing can be further from the truth. Numerous STDs can still be transmitted even with consistent use of condoms. Genital warts is one of these diseases.

The wart virus is passed via skin to skin contact. A condom does not cover the whole pubic area. It only protects about 70% to 90% of the shaft. The base of the shaft is not protected. Neither is the pubic area and the scrotum and this is where transmission can take place.

More than 50% of sexually active adults are infected with the wart virus but many do not have any symptoms and are unaware that they are infected.

Since it is pretty obvious that you have had genital warts for some time, the probability that your wife has already been infected is probably around 99%. However, her immune system is suppressing the virus so no visible warts are present.

However, the wart virus may already have infected her cervix. It therefore prudent to take her for a pap smear test immediately. In fact, pap smear tests should be part of her routine medical exam from now on.

It is quite possible that unless your wife was a virgin when you married her, she could well have infected you. The wart virus is so common that she could well have caught the virus long before she met you.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Samster

AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFseeker View Post
have went DSC, nurse say warts, doc say warts, then go for nitrogen spray, now 2nd day alrdy still havent drop off, haiz i wonder where i got this warts... i always use condoms.doc say can look like moles. i have 2 at the pubic area, not on the penis...damn suay man.

Warts is passed through Skin to Skin contact. Condom does not cover everything, thats why you caught it.

Warts can't actually be cured. Nitrogen is just to freeze it off, but you'll carry the virus and it may come back again.

Genital Warts is actually pretty dangerous for women, because it can cause cervical cancer. Pls tell ur wife to go and check, ask her to go for pap smear, and get a vaccine.
Old 31-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post

Warts can't actually be cured. Nitrogen is just to freeze it off, but you'll carry the virus and it may come back again.
It was previously thought that the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) which causes warts remained in the body forever once infection takes place.

However, recent studies indicate that in many cases, the body is able to rid itself of the infection over time.

Here is the latest : HPV Treatment: Is There an HPV Cure?

HPV Treatment: Is There an HPV Cure?

Infection with HPV virus (human papillomovirus) is very common. About 20 million people in the U.S. are affected. About 30 of the 100 HPV types are transmitted sexually. This HPV transmission can cause genital warts or abnormal cell changes in the cervix and other genital areas that can lead to cancer.

While there is no cure, the good news is the infection often clears on its own. If it does not, and treatment is needed, there are many HPV treatment options. Plus, as more people are vaccinated with the new HPV vaccines, the rates of HPV infection may be greatly reduced.

For now, HPV treatment focuses on treating the symptoms of the infection. Symptoms include genital warts associated with low-risk HPV types (which don't generally lead to cancers) and the precancerous changes sometimes associated with the high-risk types of HPV viruses.
HPV Positive, but No Symptoms

Simply testing positive for HPV may not mean you will need treatment, at least not immediately. After a positive HPV test, your doctor may suggest close monitoring.

For women, doctors may swab cells from the cervix, just as they are collected for a Pap test, and have them analyzed in a laboratory. This analysis looks for genetic material, or DNA, of HPV within the body's cells. It can detect the high-risk HPV types. (No specific test for the strains of HPV that cause cancer is available at this time for men.)

If a woman is infected with a type of HPV that can lead to cancer, the doctor may suggest frequent Pap tests to watch for signs of abnormal cell changes in the genital area. Abnormal cell changes in the cervix are a warning sign of possible cervical cancer. The doctor may also do a test called a colposcopy, in which a special magnifying device is used to look closely at the cervix, vagina, and vulva.

The HPV virus itself cannot be treated, but often the body will clear HPV infection on its own. In most women, cervical HPV infection clears on its own within two years of detection.

Note: Pregnant women, or women trying to conceive, should consult closely with their doctor before starting treatment. HPV treatments can affect pregnancy, so doctors may want to delay treatment until after childbirth.
HPV Treatments for Tissue Changes

If the HPV infection has caused abnormal cell changes, there are four main treatments:

* Watch and wait. Sometimes the cell changes -- called cervical dysplasia, precancerous cell changes, or cervical intraepithelial neoplasia -- will heal on their own.
* Cryotherapy. This involves freezing the abnormal cells with liquid nitrogen.
* Conization. This procedure, also known as a cone biopsy, removes the abnormal areas.
* LEEP or Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure. The abnormal cells are removed with a painless electrical current.

The goal is to remove all the abnormal cells and thus remove most or all of the cells with HPV.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 31-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

(continued)
HPV Treatments for Genital Warts

The genital warts associated with HPV infection can be raised or flat. They can be small or large. Colors vary, including pink or flesh-colored. Genital warts can appear on the cervix, scrotum, groin, thigh, anus, or penis.

Treating the warts aggressively immediately after they appear is discouraged. They could still be emerging. Repeat treatment would be needed later.

HPV types 6 and 11, those associated with genital warts, tend to grow for about six months, then stabilize. Sometimes, visible genital warts go away without treatment.

When treatment is indicated, patients can get a prescription cream from their doctor to apply at home. There are two options:

* Podofilox, or Condylox
* Imiquimod, or Aldara

A doctor can show you how to apply these treatments. Podofilox is used for about four weeks. It works by destroying the wart tissue. Research shows that about 45% to 90% of warts are cleared, but in 30% to 60% of cases, the warts can come back.

Imiquimod boosts the immune system so it fights off the virus. Clearance rates range from 70% to 85%, but in 5% to 20% of cases the warts come back.

In addition, a doctor can provide other types of wart-removal treatments. Among the options:

* Cryotherapy, the freezing off of the wart with liquid nitrogen
* Trichloracetic acid, a chemical applied to the surface of the wart
* Surgical removal, cutting the cells out with a scalpel
* Electrocautery, burning off warts using an electric current
* Laser vaporization or excision of the warts

Surgical removal may cure the problem in a single visit. Success rates for the other techniques range from about 80% to 90%.

Generally, smaller warts respond better to treatment than larger ones. Warts on moist surfaces respond more favorably to topical treatments than do warts on drier surfaces. If a specific treatment does not work after three treatments by a doctor, or if the warts don't go away after six doctor-provided treatments, the problem should be re-evaluated, according to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.

Old 31-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

hi boss thanks for the info, any my wife has gone for pap smear 2 years ago and she is okie, will ask her to go for tests soon. now also not feeling very well, flu and fever. i have also took tests for chlamydia and gonnerhea, have no time for syphillis test, which is not anonymous when the time i went to seek advice. i have alrdy taken the oral quick test which is negative
Old 05-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

KNN GUESS WAD! TODAY I GO TO DSC FOR MY 2ND NITROGEN SPRAY, I WENT TO SEE SENOIR DOCTOR, HE SAID MY IS NOT WARTS, TO CONFIRMED I NEED BIOPSY , HAVE TO CUT THE MOLE AND THEN SEND TO LAB, ONE SAY WART ONE SAY MOLE! I WONDER DSC REALLY HAVE QUALIFIED DOCTORS OR NOT.

ALL MY STDS TEST NEGATIVE.

BROS TEACH ME HOW
Old 05-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

CCB i very frustrated, from now i gonna ignore my mole alrdy, its the scare of the channel 8 show make ppl scared...keep seeing my dick untill i shave my hair i realise got moles on the pubic hair.....WAD A WASTE OF MONEY , TIME AND PAIN U KNW THE LIQUID NITROGEN.....STUPID DSC YOUNG CHAP DOCTOR TALK COCK ....
Old 05-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

actually got no problem one, now make my skin pain, and scallly if i go fuck whore, she really got virus then attack my wound how......all thanks to the stupid DSC doctor
Old 06-11-2008, 09:20 AM
Samster

It's good that you started caring about your own health and thought of going to see a doctor to see if everything is fine. But pls don't blame other people for the choices you made, no one forced you to go and have sex with prostitutes when you are recovering from your wounds.

Hope you can re-examine your own actions, you are so concerned about whether you will catch something from whores, but did you ever think that you can spread something to other people? If you have genital warts, you can spread it to your wife or to the prostitutes...

Don't be so selfish, spare a thought for people around you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1