The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 30-09-2006, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Beijing Recommendations

When you are horny...lil head does the calculations and everything seems to become reasonable.

Anyway could have been worse,the price i got was after negotiations.;-) She started much higher.
But at least it was an enjoyable and interesting experience. I have had worse introductions to P4P fun than this.

Btw in the WFJ neighbourhood is another place that comes highly recommended.It lacks the show of the nightclub, but if you want top quality girls this is the place to be.
I think the place is at the Tianlun Dynasty Hotel. Not sure if it's a Karaoke club, Healthclub or whatever.
I don't know anything about this place, but a guy I trust highly recommends it. according to him it's the top place in BJ. Pricey..but worth it.
Anyone tried it? When I get back to BJ...I will be taken here. Can't wait..till then this is all teh info that I have. Scarce, but I think if u want something to try.
Old 30-09-2006, 05:57 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
d74wa_03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was contacted xiao yi (got her no from bro Masix) and tried one of her girl

her name is QiQi, but I believed its a different Qiqi that has been mentioned a lot in this forum, she was tall and have a big neinei and shaved armpit
did an ordinary fj with no bj nor bbbj, paid her for 800 and she give me her contact no, second time I can negotiate down to 500

bro that interested can pm me for her contact or more
Old 01-10-2006, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernutt
When you are horny...lil head does the calculations and everything seems to become reasonable.

Anyway could have been worse,the price i got was after negotiations.;-) She started much higher.
But at least it was an enjoyable and interesting experience. I have had worse introductions to P4P fun than this.

Btw in the WFJ neighbourhood is another place that comes highly recommended.It lacks the show of the nightclub, but if you want top quality girls this is the place to be.
I think the place is at the Tianlun Dynasty Hotel. Not sure if it's a Karaoke club, Healthclub or whatever.
I don't know anything about this place, but a guy I trust highly recommends it. according to him it's the top place in BJ. Pricey..but worth it.
Anyone tried it? When I get back to BJ...I will be taken here. Can't wait..till then this is all teh info that I have. Scarce, but I think if u want something to try.
The club in Tianlun Dynasty Hotel is Capitol Club on second level. Top place in terms of gals and moderate pricing like RMB1600 for a 4-6 persons KTV room with drinks all inclusive except tips for mamasan and gals. Have been there 2 years ago and recently was staying in this hotel alone but no kaki to patronize the place. The club is still as good as I saw it.
Old 02-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hrjames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros

I need help for some advise regarding BJ nightclubs, will need to bring customers to BJ next week but it will be my first trip there, any bros kindly advise some nice place which suitable to bring customers? And please also advise the estimated cost for 4-5 persons, Thanks a lot!
Old 02-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Samster

seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Reasonable & Safe Outcall massage

Recently tried this advert from That's Beijing. Gal CiCi is true and real to the description below. Lookwise 6/10 but she will do HJ without asking after giving a 30mins of sensual light massage with oil. Don't expect good hard oil rub massage. She will not do FJ but other bros may try. Paid RMB300 for a one half hour session in my hotel room. Quite a good conversationalist. Know what she wants in life and very careful of clients.

"Cici, 26, 173cm 5-year experienced masseuse. Good at Chinese and full-body oil massage. As a professional masseuse my massage style is soft and relaxed. Your skin will feel silky, and your body will feel comfortable. You will enjoy the best possible massage at your home. Please make an appointment at your apartment or hotel. 200 RMB/hour Call:13366805513. If you have any questions, please send an SMS to my cellphone "
Old 03-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rplacemt_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboi
Ya, me too, quite sick of regency too unless they got new gals. somehow i realise the gals are not really that pretty as i thought. haha

by the way, been to Fu hua too. from my experience, its about 1500rmb (ST) and 2000rmb (LT). so dun think you are con.

anyway, what is this shenzhen mansion? is good? never really heard of it before. probably we can arrange some bros to go there cheong together? haha..

let me know..cheers!
I don't know where is this shenzhen mansion. Been trying to ask the cab drivers but no one seems to know.

Anyway, I was at the Sunshine club at Wangfujing Hotel very recently and I must say that the concept at the main hall reminds me of BKK clubs. The runway model shows are quite outstanding too. The girls wear red see through dresses and sashay down the runway. Quite steam. But I didn't end up with any of them because I went there late. If any brothers want to chiong there tonight, please PM me.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gwg717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! Guys,

Recently i was in BJ from 26 to 29 Sept. I have a mamsan who approached me outside the sheraton greatwall hotel entrance. She said overnight girls only RMB500. However, i have no time to try. Anyone interested can PM me and i will give you the mamasan contact.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
less deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

oriqinally psted by:coco521

You can try to call this lady : Lily. Better if you can speak mandarin.

She has on hand a number of girls, I tried one from Sichuan, big tits a bit of inexperience so it is like fucking a girl next door.

Her mobile number is 13581572678

Good Luck and share your experience if it is good.ok
Old 14-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Samster

freefreesole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

I'm currently in Beijing and got this number from the internet : 13341010091

She has on hand a number of girls, I tried one 22 year old girl from Sichuan providing quite good service but don't expect too much on the look.

Look : 5/10
BBBJ : Yes
FJ : quite responsive
Damage : 500 rmb
Old 15-10-2006, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss
Go to www.thatsbj.com. Click on "Services" and "Beauty & Massages". List of massage gals with contact and pics (don't know real pic or not). Will be going to BJ next week and will try contacting them and test out.
Just a word of caution for brothers who intend to try those services listed in the www.thatsbj.com website. The photos in the website are not the true person.

Tried calling one, an urgly closed to 40 years old woman turned up quoting 800 rmb for full service. Little bro. can't even stand, in the end paid her 100rmb for the taxi fare to get rid of her.
Old 15-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefreesole
Just a word of caution for brothers who intend to try those services listed in the www.thatsbj.com website. The photos in the website are not the true person.

Tried calling one, an urgly closed to 40 years old woman turned up quoting 800 rmb for full service. Little bro. can't even stand, in the end paid her 100rmb for the taxi fare to get rid of her.
My previous FR below. This gal picture is real on thatsbj.

Reasonable & Safe Outcall massage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently tried this advert from That's Beijing. Gal CiCi is true and real to the description below. Lookwise 6/10 but she will do HJ without asking after giving a 30mins of sensual light massage with oil. Don't expect good hard oil rub massage. She will not do FJ but other bros may try. Paid RMB300 for a one half hour session in my hotel room. Quite a good conversationalist. Know what she wants in life and very careful of clients.

"Cici, 26, 173cm 5-year experienced masseuse. Good at Chinese and full-body oil massage. As a professional masseuse my massage style is soft and relaxed. Your skin will feel silky, and your body will feel comfortable. You will enjoy the best possible massage at your home. Please make an appointment at your apartment or hotel. 200 RMB/hour Call:13366805513. If you have any questions, please send an SMS to my cellphone "
Old 15-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Samster

Maybe is just not my day.

There may be true gem in there to be discover.
Old 16-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
beijingboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefreesole

normal rate is RMB$20, worst come to worst is 50. You definitely overpay and this becomes a tactic being used by the conmen.
Old 16-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Samster

Hi, any bro care to share some contacts in Beijing for full service in hotel room:
What is the market rate for ST? is rmb500 standard?
What is the going rate for LT?

Thanks in advance for bro who is willing to share the info.
Old 16-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhangting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if you know how to read chinese website. Try www.zhantai or www.naalee and you can find quite a number of freelance or mamasan.

Tried one call Cici number 13641247976, she has on hand a few girls from Sichuan and some other part of China.

The girl she sent is from Sichuan, looks about 6, but has a good figure and know how to BBBJ. Get excited easily. Good quick relief where you do not need to go out of your hotel room.

Can try again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1