The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8031 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Singaporean Chinese Busty Beautiful Females Are So Much More Beautiful Than Any China

Singaporean Chinese Busty Beautiful Females Are So Much More Beautiful Than Any China.

I once most mistakenly thought that Mainland China Chinese women are the most beautiful biggest breasts most refined most feminine most well-educated females in the world.

& I seriously thought that Mainland China Chinese women are the only category of women suitable to become my wife’s.

How Wrong I Was? ..

In the end, I Finally Realize That Only Beautiful Busty Singaporean Females Are The Only Category Of Females Who Are Suitable To Become My Wifes.

South Koreans & Japanese females don’t hold no Singaporean citizenships and they would always want their husbands to move back to South Korea Japan with them so how can they become my wives?

I don’t speak any Japanese Korean you know?

Why don’t all you Japanese South Korean bitches sluts whores just leave Singapore now because you Japanese South Korean “English” illiterates just don’t understand my “English” do you?
Old 20-05-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Singaporean Chinese Busty Beautiful Females Are So Much More Beautiful Than Any C

As a matter of fact why don’t the Mainlander China Chinese female leave first?

I searched my heart thoroughly and I just have to say that Mainland China Chinese women are the Ugliest Women of all East Asian Women.

Even the Thai women look better and have bigger breasts than Mainland China Chinese women.. 🖕🖕🏻🖕🏿
Old 20-05-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Re: Singaporean Chinese Busty Beautiful Females Are So Much More Beautiful Than Any C

How cultured how well-mannered how refined how well-educated how feminine are Mainland China Chinese Females really?

Without access to western internet like YouTube Facebook Instagram, without access to Western information of all kinds, why would any successful Singaporean Male look at any Mainland China Chinese females in the eyes?

But I understand that there are a lot of ugly old weak Sinkaporean Chinese grandfathers who have such poor tastes in women of all kinds that they had to marry Mainland China Chinese women.
Old 29-05-2019, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There are beautiful and not so beautiful women in every race. Ditto for the men. Apart from looks, personality is just as important. The gals I love may not be the most beautiful, but for me to seek out their company, they need to be intelligent, caring and considerate. Surprisingly, many sex workers have very attractive personalities. Maybe they are simply good actresses, but the bonding can be felt in even a single visit. On the other hand, there are more that I know cannot make it, but it's fine...you can't win all the time...
Old 01-06-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
juiliciousz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Every race have their own beauty. Furthermore I assume you are referring to Singaporean Chinese. If so, the roots, genes etc are all from mainland china. Unless you are referring to mix breed
Old 02-06-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TrentArnold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiliciousz View Post
Every race have their own beauty. Furthermore I assume you are referring to Singaporean Chinese. If so, the roots, genes etc are all from mainland china. Unless you are referring to mix breed
Well said bro.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

fun777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiliciousz View Post
Very true. Agreed
Old 05-06-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
Singaporean Chinese Busty Beautiful Females Are So Much More Beautiful Than Any China.

I once most mistakenly thought that Mainland China Chinese women are the most beautiful biggest breasts most refined most feminine most well-educated females in the world.

& I seriously thought that Mainland China Chinese women are the only category of women suitable to become my wife’s.

How Wrong I Was? ..

In the end, I Finally Realize That Only Beautiful Busty Singaporean Females Are The Only Category Of Females Who Are Suitable To Become My Wifes.

South Koreans & Japanese females don’t hold no Singaporean citizenships and they would always want their husbands to move back to South Korea Japan with them so how can they become my wives?

I don’t speak any Japanese Korean you know?

Why don’t all you Japanese South Korean bitches sluts whores just leave Singapore now because you Japanese South Korean “English” illiterates just don’t understand my “English” do you?
Have u ever step into China?
Old 05-06-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

hoti357 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those first tier city in China, how their girls dress and make up. After you see then you tell us
Old 05-06-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Westpaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoti357 View Post
Those first tier city in China, how their girls dress and make up. After you see then you tell us
Who tell us?
Old 05-06-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
otoyceking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting topic!
Old 06-06-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

TS must have been rejected by china gals a number of times before...tats why create such a thread to rant.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 20-02-2021, 05:57 AM
Samster (Donor)

Thumbs down Re: Singaporean Chinese Busty Beautiful Females Are So Much More Beautiful Than Any C

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
TS must have been rejected by china gals a number of times before...tats why create such a thread to rant.
You wanna see how DevilDick reject you in the most interesting manners possible?
Old 20-02-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, at over 1 billion population stretched across 5 different timezones, various geoclimatic regions, you are talking about a genetic pool of at least 500 million female population in China.

And you want to compare it roughly 2.5 million female in Singapore.

It is mathematically impossible for the smaller sample size population to outdo the bigger sample. 乁( •_• )ㄏ
Old 20-02-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ts too bored is it, come i join you.

Singapore girls are good well educated easily many good looking ones and bad looking ones also. But dating sg girls very mafan, they easily get upset and easily think all guys are creeps if say the wrong word, very hard to get along. But not all are like that. They are too pampered with all the guys swooning over them. So whats your chances?

Went to guangzhou in 2018 most of the girls look better than previous years back when i went.

There are many pretty chinese in china, equally as many ugly normal looking. Agree with a bro go to china more often first then say. They are now more advanced than singapore and more expensive. Their people are rich like crazy and pretty or handsome.

They speak english too now. So how good is sg girls and guys to compete in long run. Normal sg people are peasants to these rich pretty chinese girls who owns a few lamborghinis and ferraris.

Theres a saying, feng shui lun liu zhuan, you may not be rich or poor forever. See how china evolved from a low class poor country to such impressive power now within 30 years. Even good looking couple can breed ugly kids and ugly couple can breed good looking kids.

China girl is oriental beauty leh, they shine best in their homeland. Sg girls are mixed culture. Every country's girls are unique beautiful in their own way.

It is all your preference only, no girl is the best. If want pretty wife don't expect to save on their salon and clothings and makeup and pampering, if want wife who works don't expect them to be able to cook or wash cloths everyday.

Singapore is high risk on aging population, maybe becos girls much much more choosy, workaholic, crazy temper sg office girls, too clever also no good. The rate of fucking and making more babies is too low. So many singles not having sex. I will like to have sex with more sg girls

Working hard on the technique like some bros who got much luck with many sg girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1