The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 25-08-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
averysu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Bought a 10 piece pack of instant sambal chilli sauce (below photo) from Go Go supermarket to let my colleagues,relatives and friends try out,hehehe...and if i can win their taste bud successfully,it is going to be high profit for me. :

10 piece pack cost about S$1,hehehe...the aunties and uncles tell me that sometime when they travel to other countries,restaurants charge them extra if they want more sauce. This should solve their problem,if it suits them.

Interesting find for me.[/QUOTE]

Bro nono, I swear by this instant Sambal.Chill saucei. I chanced by this when I was buying tidbits here and the owner gave me some to eat with the tidbits. The owner also said it can be used with food. Everytime I eat noodles or rice and I need something spicy, I'll get one packet and eat with it. I already bought 100 packets of it during my trip here!

Last edited by averysu; 25-08-2018 at 11:44 PM.
Old 25-08-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hehehe...i have tried going via Batam center ferry terminal to Formosa twice (or was it thrice? cant really remember). I did some calculation of my own,the moment i step out of the ferry itself upon reaching Batam, to the moment i reach Formosa, it took more than an hour on a weekday and nearly 2 hours on a weekend (according to some of my friends, even longer sometime during a super long weekend),hehehe....i doubt you are going to like that kind of waiting.

As for Harbour Bay,the moment i step out of ferry at Harbor Bay ferry terminal to the moment i reach the same hotel mentioned, took me no more than 20mins on weekdays and about 30mins on weekend,hehehe...and that bothers me a bit. During CNY time,took me about 30 mins plus minus too.

And i havent count the time i return back from Batam to Singapore,hehehe...
Can't believe it that there're ppl still trying to argue just to win here.

I have been through btm ctr ferry countless times over my years of traveling to btm, average time from alighting from ferry & later to my hotel usually cost abt an hour if not more. Crazily long if it's p.holiday eve's LWE,worst time is during cny,anytime can cross the 2 hour mark.

Quote:
i dont argue with all the lay-down facts (holding an actual Batam map and knowing the number of ferry companies servicing Batam center and those at Harbour Bay) for the sake of winning,hehehe...and you are right, for both ferry terminal,cost is almost the same to me. Which is one reason why i chose to alight at Harbour Bay. Hehehe...not forgetting,i add my hotel free pick-up service in it too.
I think there are lesser ferry companies,therefore lesser passengers coming in from btm ctr as compared to h.bay.

I think distance from hbf to btm ctr is shorter as compare from hbf to h.bay.

I think immigration custom officers in btm ctr works more efficient than in those in h.bay.

I think getting lower priced taxi is more easily & faster in btm ctr as compared to h.bay.

I think the traveling distance is shorter from btm ctr to nagoya as compared to h.bay to nagoya.

Having said the above, I think the moon in btm tonite is square too.
Old 25-08-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by averysu View Post
Bro nono, I swear by this Chilli. I chanced by this when I was buying tidbits here and the owner gave me some to eat with the tidbits. The owner also said it can be used with food. Everytime I eat noodles or rice and I need something spicy, I'll get one packet and eat with it. I already bought 100 packets of it during my trip here!
err...bro,try not to quote my whole post, high chance it might get removed. I believe you are only referring to the S$1 chili sauce,not the KFC sauce,hehehe...try to edit it if possible. Thanks,bro.

Actually,i dont take spicy stuffs and rarely consume chili sauce in Batam. Whenever i saw such opportunities, it means a buy (from Batam) and sell (in Singapore) opportunities for me,hehehe...

The 10-pieces sambal chili has another cheaper brand of the same version which i havent buy yet tho. I think the brand is something like ABC...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-08-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
averysu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

The 10-pieces sambal chili has another cheaper brand of the same version which i havent buy yet tho. I think the brand is something like ABC...
ABC Asli. It's cheaper and milder than Sambal terasi
Old 25-08-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by averysu View Post
ABC Asli. It's cheaper and milder than Sambal terasi
Yea,thats the one,ABC Asli something....hehehe...

Sincerely thank you for this feedback info,bro. My relatives actually find the Weg brand a bit too spicy,maybe next trip i go get the ABC brand for them to test out. I should have buy both brands for them to try out in my last trip since its not expensive,hehehe... i bought quite a lot of Luwak black coffee in my last trip tho.

* i dont even wish to try it when they start saying is spicily hot.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 26-08-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
thanks to bro NoNo for this tip. I saw it right in front of my eyes how the girls go crazy when given then perfume, albeit it's fake.
Erm...3 bottles for 100k rupiah to make 3 different nice girls happy,i dont see how i can lose out on that. Price has gone up to 120k rupiah since last year already. (the smaller bottles still cost 100k rupiah tho) More like cute stuffs were most girl's weakness,hehehe...

Wait till you tried the chili sauce trick,hehehe...the girls will start asking you for cup noodles ,so they can start mixing the above mentioned chili sauce into the "their" noodles,hehehe...i saved one meal from them,even 2 or 3 at times too.

Notice why in all my Batam trips,there will surely be cup noodles in my so called combat ration? Hehehe...

Girls also enjoying staying inside room to eat rather than stepping out too.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 26-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$10 is 106000rp which I can use to buy 3 bottles of perfume, which in turn can make 3 ceweks very and give me very good service. Very good return for just $10 saved a trip. For those that go Batam regularly, it's extraordinary return.
There must be someone who takes a bus from BC to Nagoya, not a taxi. It's a S$5 additional saving, which can turn out in more perfumes (albeit not from Chanel).
For weekly travelers to Batam, over one year it is S$250!
PS: how much do those 3 cewek cost in total?
Old 26-08-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
hw abt tis ger...lol...sweet boh?

( Click to show/hide )

from....

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...2#post17724872
This girl is surely sweet with her dance.

Quote:
Erm...3 bottles for 100k rupiah to make 3 different nice girls happy,i dont see how i can lose out on that. Price has gone up to 120k rupiah since last year already. (the smaller bottles still cost 100k rupiah tho) More like cute stuffs were most girl's weakness,hehehe...
How many young girls can resist shopping,something cute & nicely displayed snacks. U already have them all covered in just yr room alone at the lowest cost. It's no wonder you earned those good services from them.
Old 26-08-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
10 piece pack cost about S$1,hehehe...the aunties and uncles tell me that sometime when they travel to other countries,restaurants charge them extra if they want more sauce. This should solve their problem,if it suits them.

Brother Nono, your aunties and uncles know you horny bastard every month must go Batam call dirty prostitutes?
Old 26-08-2018, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
There must be someone who takes a bus from BC to Nagoya, not a taxi. It's a S$5 additional saving, which can turn out in more perfumes (albeit not from Chanel).
For weekly travelers to Batam, over one year it is S$250!
PS: how much do those 3 cewek cost in total?
I don't book ceweks nowadays, so go figure how much they cost. And, just for you, I don't hook them from pubs / disco as well since I don't go those spots.

I see no point in resorting to sacarsm just to try win this argument. Let's just agree to disagree...

Yes, I do take the angkor sometimes, especially if I bring friends to Batam. I don't like to be at the mercy of private cab drivers.
Old 26-08-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourslovingly View Post
Anybody going tomorrow
I don like going Batam on Sunday,,, reach Batam custom,, lonnngggg que !!Basically, going to Batam on Weekend, you need to face to huge crowd !! The worst part, at BC custom, there is one particular officer will monitor the noise the visitors makes. He will shout (instead of telling the people nicely) to the people to be quiet !!

that was my experience !!
Old 26-08-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
First, S$10 is US$7,30. You reversed the ratio.

I stay in Formosa and not in Harmoni, because with the money I save I have an excellent seafood dinner.
Yes. Should be US$7.30 or S$10. Sounds like not worth the savings right? But if is M$30 or S$10 tats substantial for one whos regular monger in Btm.

Aaaah....now u get it. Tats my point. See, regulars dont just look at the area of transportation like ojek and taxi. We also try to save on other areas too like accomodation and boking. Those who cheong few times in a year may not take the trouble and just walkin. They may just bok cewek and cant bother to bargain. Afterall only cheong few times in a year. Can afford to spent beyond market rate. But for regulars they look to alternative like boking thru KAHA etc. Believe me i can actually save up to 150-200K (if memory serves me right) Rp a nite thru KAHA depending which hotel. Cewek i will bargain all the way. Nothing to lose but may gain.

So by saving here and there,and like u, u manage to have a sumptuous dinner. For regulars, savings fm transportation (ferry/taxi), accomodation etc can add more cheonging trips to btm. S$10 may seems little but sedikit sedikit boleh jadi bukit.

Thank you
Old 26-08-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Haha, the saving is not S$10 but $16 for each member or a total saving of $16x3 or $16x4 for our whole group for a trip with average transport cost of about 70k per member.
A most enjoyable trip indeed that is cheap and good, revitalises and refreshes us every month.
If travel in group lagi save, especially in transportation and meal.

Quote:
$10 is 106000rp which I can use to buy 3 bottles of perfume, which in turn can make 3 ceweks very and give me very good service. Very good return for just $10 saved a trip. For those that go Batam regularly, it's extraordinary return..
Yup! What we can save we spent the extras on other expenditure. Taking ojek or bus and yet we dont feel uncomfortable, why not. Regulars dont rush. Take their own time and own target.

Thank you
Old 26-08-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, I do take the angkor sometimes, especially if I bring friends to Batam. I don't like to be at the mercy of private cab drivers.
At times supirs can be real assholes. 60k from HB to Nagoya not cheap too. But now hosay leow. RP30K. Fm hotel just bok grab or Gojek.

If we are not in a hurry taking angkor can be fun and cost saving too. But of course be alert of pick pockets.

Thank you
Old 26-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Cost of ordering food from Zest Hotel...

..and the breakfast they provide. Only 3 kind of main course basic meal,fried noodles,fried rice and porridge.

The rest were pretty basic,no snacks tho. (snacks as in doughnut,brownies,bread etc)

Cost for a night stay,about 300k rupiah. Without breakfast about 260k rupiah.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1