The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light
Increase Penis Size - Real Advice (No Advertisement please)

Hi. I think all bros here would like to know if there is any technique or tools that can effectively increase penis size / girth.
Old 31-07-2018, 04:55 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Increase Penis Size - Real Advice (No Advertisement please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Hi. I think all bros here would like to know if there is any technique or tools that can effectively increase penis size / girth.
Why do you want to increase your penis size?

Is it a psychological issue or are you having physical difficulties when it comes to penetrative sex.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-07-2018, 04:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-...ance-does.html

Why your penis size doesn't matter (but appearance does)

Scientists believe they have worked out what women want from male members - and the answer might not be what you expect

When it comes to the downstairs department, it seems that men have been fretting about the wrong thing.

Rather than worrying about the length of their penis, men should be concerned with the way it looks in the mirror - if a new scientific research paper is to be believed.

Doctors from the University Children’s Hospital, in Zurich, Switzerland asked 105 women from different age groups to rate the importance of eight different aspects of the penis. These included: length, girth, shape, position of the meatus (the place where urine leaves the body), appearance of pubic hair and general cosmetic appearance.

Of the eight catagories, length only rated as the sixth most important aspect to the women, while girth was rated third.

Top of the table was cosmetic appearance and pubic hair appearance.

The least important aspect was the position of the meatus.

In the same study, published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, the doctors investigated the cosmetic effectiveness of hypospadias surgery, which realigns the position of the meatus for men who were born with a urethra that exits the body on the shaft of the penis, rather than the tip.

They found that when looking at photos of penises, the women were unable to tell which had undergone the corrective operation.

"These findings may stimulate reflections regarding the relevance of surgical correction of the meatus in minor forms of hypospadias," wrote the study's authors, before noting that the women in the study were not exposed to photos of noncorrected hypospadias.

"Although men with and without hypospadias are often concerned about their penile size, in the present study, penile length was not considered as very relevant by women.

"Other studies have confirmed that most women find penile size 'unimportant' or even 'totally unimportant' and that most women are satisfied with their partner's penis size."

Unfortunately, the doctors were not able to elucidate upon what exactly constitutes a good cosmetic appearance for a penis.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 31-07-2018, 04:59 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thin...-big-deal.html

Is penis anxiety really such a big deal?

A new study has found that 30% of men worry about the size of their penis – regardless of how big or small it actually is.

Tom Sykes reports on the male anxiety that just won’t go away.

By Tom Sykes7:00AM BST 11 Oct 2013

These days, boys have the internet to feed their insecurities about the size of their penises, the poor things. During my schooldays, our first point of reference was the infinitely less threatening Adrian Mole.

Adrian was obsessed by the size of his “thing” and spent much of his diary taking a ruler to his member and chronicling its growth (and occasional depressing episodes of shrinkage). Thus, on Tuesday March 17 he wrote, “Measured my thing, it was 11cm,” which led to hordes of boys taking their geometry cases to bed with them, and then, a few months later, the all-time classic penile entry, worthy of Pepys himself, “Just measured my thing. It has grown 1cm. I might be needing it soon.”

Mole was getting ahead of himself. It would be many moons until poor Adrian really did need it, and he suffered agonies of doubt in the intervening years as he fretted whether his penis would be big enough to avoid humiliation, if and when it was finally revealed to his beloved Pandora Braithwaite.

How ironic that it was a woman, Mole’s creator Sue Townsend, who zeroed in on the real truth about male penile anxiety – that it’s what’s going on in the mind, not the boxer shorts, that really counts.

The same conclusion is drawn as part of new research into penile anxiety carried out by David Veale, a psychiatrist at King’s College, London, who specializes in the subject of body dysmorphia (obsession with an imagined body defect) and published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine (JSM).

Veale asked 43 men, who also agreed to have their penises measured, to agree or disagree with a series of ten statements (available here) such as, “Others will be able to see the size or shape of my penis even if I have trousers on,” and “Others will talk or laugh about my penis.” He then correlated their anxiety levels with their actual penis size.

And guess what? Having a mighty mickey doesn’t make you any you less prone to penile anxiety – which almost a third of a larger group of 173 men questioned in total were said to suffer – than having a little peanut down there. Whatever we have in our pants, there are some of us who will worry and others who won’t (and still others who will agree to let clinicians measure our private parts, but that’s another story).

The study also suggests that the various penile enlargement creams and pills marketed to us via our email accounts would still be a waste of money, even if they worked, if the aim was to make you feel better about yourself.

I don’t think 33% of the men I know are anxious about their packets. I spoke to as many of my friends as I dared (three), but none would admit to penile anxiety.

“It’s actually the one thing about me that is entirely anxiety-free,” said one mate. “Sure, there are dudes out their with bigger penises, but mine is fit for purpose.”

But no-one’s going to admit to having a small one, are they? As the comedian Richard Herring notes, “Is size important? And if not, why are there no two-inch, pencil thin vibrators?”

I am sure readers of Telegraph Men are far too confident to be interested, but just in case … the average size of an American male’s erect penis is 5.6 inches or 14.2 cm, according to a survey of 1,661 men published in the JSM this year.

I know. Tiny, right?

Old 31-07-2018, 05:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

https://www.webmd.com/men/guide/peni...does-it-work#1

Penis Enlargement: Does It Work?

Every guy knows pumps, pills, exercises, and surgery won’t build bigger penises -- Or do they?

By R. Morgan Griffin

Guys, be honest: Do you wish you were bigger? Almost certainly, the answer is yes.

"I think there isn't a guy in the world who hasn't wished his penis were an inch or two longer," says Michael O'Leary, MD, professor of urologic surgery at Harvard Medical School and a urologist at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston.

However, after more than a century of generally dubious and sometimes lunatic penis enlargement attempts, there's still not much you can do. Sure, there are lots and lots of supposed options out there -- penis pills, creams, brutal stretching exercises, horrific-looking devices, and penis surgery. Almost none of it works. The few approaches that can work often have modest benefits and serious side effects. How serious? In some cases, erectile dysfunction-serious.

"Trust me, if I knew of a way to safely and effectively increase penis size, I'd be a billionaire," O'Leary tells WebMD. "But I don't. Nobody does."

Still, common sense doesn't stop size-obsessed guys from trying very sketchy treatments on a vital part of their anatomy -- and risking a lot in the process.

How Small Is a Small Penis?

Think you're smaller than average? You're probably not.

The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises.

Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems cause a condition called micropenis -- an erect penis of under 3 inches. Sometimes Peyronie's disease or prostate cancer surgery can reduce a guy's size.

But studies show that most of the guys seeking penis enlargement are average-sized. They just think they're below average.

Why? Part of it is perspective. It's very hard to gauge the size of your own penis -- looking down, you've got a bad angle.

Psychology plays a role, too. Some average-sized guys become obsessed with the idea that they're too small. There's even a psychiatric diagnosis: penile dysmorphic disorder. It's similar to the perceptual distortion of anorexics who think they're fat no matter how thin they get.

According to one study, the majority of men who get penis enlargement surgery have this condition. They're also the least satisfied with the results.

What Works:

Weight Loss
There is one safe and effective method for getting a larger-looking penis: weight loss.

"A lot of men who think that they have a small penis are overweight," says Jennifer Berman, MD, a urologist in Beverly Hills and co-author of Secrets of the Sexually Satisfied Woman.

Losing weight will reveal more of that hidden shaft that's buried beneath belly fat. It doesn't actually increase your size, but it will look that way.

For guys who would rather have a surgical procedure than eat less, liposuction of the fat pad around the penis can work. Still, the effects aren't permanent -- if you don't change your eating habits, your penis will once again sink into your belly, like a pier at high tide.

Penis Enlargement: Pills, Creams, and Devices

What else is there? Here's a rundown of some unproven options to increase penis size.

The vacuum pump. This is a cylinder that sucks out air. You stick your penis in and the resulting vacuum draws extra blood into it, making it erect and a little bigger. You then clamp off the penis with a tight ring -- like a tourniquet -- to keep the blood from leaking back into your body. What are the drawbacks? The effect only lasts as long as you have the ring on. Using it for more than 20 to 30 minutes can cause tissue damage. This is sometimes used as a treatment for erectile dysfunction, but has not been proven to actually increase the size of the penis.

Stretching with weights. Weights or stretching exercises won't bulk up your penis -- it's not a muscle. But hanging weights off your flaccid penis may stretch it a bit, O'Leary says. The catch is that it requires a freakish degree of dedication. "You might have to wear a weight strapped to your penis eight hours a day for six months," says O'Leary. At the end of it, you could be lucky enough to gain about half an inch. Risks include tearing of the tissue, burst blood vessels, and other problems.

Pills, supplements, ointments, and creams. They don't work. None of them. "I think it's safe to say that all of that stuff is complete nonsense," Berman says.

Penis Enlargement Surgery

What about surgery? There are two basic penis enlargement surgeries.

Lengthening the penis. The most common procedure is to cut the ligament that connects the penis to the pelvic bone. This allows a little more of the shaft -- on average less than an inch -- to become visible outside the body. It's not really lengthening the penis so much as revealing more of what's usually hidden. To prevent the ligament from reattaching, a guy would need weights or stretching devices daily for about six months.

Widening the penis. For men who think their penis is too thin, more controversial procedures can thicken it using implanted fat, silicone, or tissue grafts.

The American Urologic Association states that these procedures have not been shown to be safe or effective for increasing the thickness or length of the penis in an adult.

One newer -- and possibly lower-risk -- procedure may work for certain men. In some cases, the scrotum attaches high up on the shaft of the penis. Partially disconnecting the scrotum can reveal more of the shaft, making the penis look longer. The surgery takes 20 minutes and can be done on an outpatient basis, O'Leary says.

Penis Enlargement Surgery Risks

Before you take out a penile improvement loan and unbuckle your pants, consider the risks of lengthening or widening surgery.

There are no well-studied approaches. No major medical organization approves of these surgeries. Some guys opt to travel to other countries for treatments that aren't approved in the U.S. If that thought has crossed your mind, slow down -- it's time to have a frank talk with your doctor about the risks you'd be taking.

The side effects of lengthening surgeries are numerous and include infections, nerve damage, reduced sensitivity, and difficulty getting an erection. Perhaps most disturbing, scarring can leave you with a penis that's shorter than what you started with. Widening the penis is even more controversial. Side effects can be unsightly -- a lumpy, bumpy, uneven penis.

The few studies that have been done aren't encouraging. The European Urology study looked at 42 men who had procedures to lengthen their penises by cutting the suspensory ligament and found that only 35% were satisfied with the results. Half went on to get more surgery.

Reconsidering Penis Enlargement

Wishing you were a little bigger is common. If it's becoming a fixation, stop and think before you do something rash.

Talking to a doctor or a therapist can help. Research has found that when a doctor honestly reassures a guy that his penis is average-sized, he is likely to stop searching for surgery.

You also need to be on guard against phony claims for miracle penis enlargement.

"The main target for penis enlargement advertising is insecure guys who think all their power lies in their penises," says Berman. "These guys are easy victims."

Ian Kerner, a sex counselor in New York, says that the imagined glories of a gargantuan penis are not all they're cracked up to be.

"When it comes to penis size, being average is really where you want to be," says Kerner, the author of books including She Comes First. "Having a penis that's too big can be a much larger problem -- pun unintended -- than one that's too small." For guys who are too big for their partners, oral or vaginal sex can be difficult.

"Size really doesn't matter nearly as much as being a good and creative lover," Kerner tells WebMD. "How you use your brains, your hands, your mouth, and everything else -- that's what counts in the bedroom."

So consider: A quest for a bigger penis could leave you with a lumpy, bruised, discolored, thickened, painful, dysfunctional member. (Not to mention a drained bank account.) Does risking the inches you have f

Old 01-08-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why do you want to increase your penis size?

Is it a psychological issue or are you having physical difficulties when it comes to penetrative sex.
Hi Bro. My penis are okay. They fall on the average size and I have a normal sex life. Just saying, the bigger the better right? Cheers.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:06 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

no..read the links sam provided and you will know it isnt always the case of "the bigger the better" ..isnt "big" subjective? just how big is big?

and just for curiosity sake..how many penis do u have? why do u say My penis are okay. They fall on the average size ?

Quote:
Hi Bro. My penis are okay. They fall on the average size and I have a normal sex life. Just saying, the bigger the better right? Cheers.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 01-08-2018, 08:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Bigger does not mean better. In fact dicks that are too big are provide pain rather than pleasure to your sex partner.

If your sex life is fine and your partner is happy why would you want to mess around with pills, creams and processes which are risky and probably useless.

Old 30-10-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 9
alphabet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The guys wants a bigger dick so let him lo. I notice a lot of guys beat around the Bush saying size don't matter. It matters not to all but it does.
You should try jelqing
Old 13-11-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Heras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried nofap for few mths and penis got bigger naturally.。。。
Old 13-11-2018, 02:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Try the Priapus shot and let us know whether it works.

Old 03-12-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

TBH unless your penis 1-3cm after erected. why worry about the size.
Old 29-01-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
iknownuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My length is only 4-5 CM when erected. thickness is half than normal... maybe just 1-1/2 finger thickness . does it call for a concern ? I cant really do much positions...
Old 06-05-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

A magnifying glass
Old 07-05-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
yasuohate1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I echo what another bro said, if your penis is too thick, be it in length or girth, it becomes painful for the girl. This is especially so for Asian women. You'd be surprised to know that somr working ladies overseas do not accept Caucasians.

After years of sex, chionging or otherwise, I realize that everything is relative. Just like guys, girls have preferences. Does a big dick instinctively excite them? Sure, in the way big breasts excites men.

However, over time, most women, like men, come to realize that big dicks (or breasts for men), don't determine how pleasurable sex can be.

Women build up their own preferences and kinks:
broad shoulders, a big chest, hairless guys, hairy guys, cute face, masculine face... rough sex, gentle sex, rape play, domination....

In fact, I feel that women are way less concerned about body part sizes than men are. Our obsession with size is more the result of how we impose our own standards on their preferences.

I think that for women, the chemistry and mood is most important. Chemistry and mood is something that is built up with lots of foreplay, with almost all of it involving the brain, tongue, and a few fingers, not the dick.

For sure some girls will tell you size matters. But they are definitely not the majority. For most girls, their pleasure is tied to the way you touch, lick, talk, and hold them during sex. Even if you wanted to focus on the dick, I would say how hard, (some guys can be more flaccid even when erect), your girth, and even how long you last matter more than just length.

To cut short, don't waste time thinking about dick size as it doesn't improve the satisfaction of sex for most girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1