The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-12-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Looking for Full service. Many gd ones to exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by theStand View Post
Bro, I am north east also. Got contact to share at TPY, Paya Lebar, Serangoon. Pls PM me.
Am waiting. Got lots of dup especially ZH... but I stil shared. Unconditionally.

However, am surprised that when I pointed the Bro to my post on the ML he said she’s so-so...

I realized that either some will dump their lousy MLs to exchange for good ones.. that’s not sharing OK...

If u are waiting for me to give 1st and yet still dump crap.. then don’t bother... she’ll be leaving our shores anyway.
Old 28-12-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just back from Kimchi land. No FRs not even chiobus on the streets. Only an occasional chio SYT student.

Landed in SG at 4am Mon, took a nap and woke up at 12noon feeling a weeks tank of reservists awaiting activation

Called A**** and booked an appt at 3pm. Reached there promptly but my calendar alerted me to an appt in the city at 330pm fixed 10daw ago . Damn wasted petrol.

Called the client to confirm but he said call me back in 5mins

3:05pm A**** called me to check if I still coming. Said I was at coffee shop awaiting confirmation if I had to go. She said she had ano booking. So I said go ahead, cos I probably had to go..

3:25pm called client but he said “Sorry last minute had to cancel” damn

3:30pm went up to MP but A said she confirmed other booking and suggested a colleague do me... said ok, maybe can try new gal also A**** but different name! So Bros dun anyhow ask for a gal with name starting with A. Cos sure regret!

New ML a slimmer MiLF A**** came in, with a CFm face... I asked for 90mins $108, hoping to get some steamy teasing but after 80mins of piano massage, with some hits on the right spots... WTH 4800s or touching sure hit some spots right?

I felt it was a total waste of money cos should have taken their promo of $45/hr traditional massage.

Times up changed and left. Not even blue balls

By thurs, reservist soldiers going on mutiny / strike, so called her and went for 2hrs at a special $128. Best 2hr massage I’ve had. Unloaded 2weeks supply of stale barley syrup but she had to put in extra effort in the end.

Commented that her hands were so tired. Paid $130 and left a happy man
Old 26-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Post deleted

Last edited by Sorbxe; 31-03-2018 at 04:10 PM.
Old 26-03-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
humsaplo88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for the great info
Old 18-07-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Met a junior bro here and we having great time taking turns to bring each other to our fav Spa and MP

Great cos higher hits w familiar ML giving better svc that trying new places on our own

Any massage lovers keen to join in?

Lately prefer to go clean and ML no black face if reject GQs
Old 18-07-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
grayk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Never tried but thinking of trying any reco?
Old 22-07-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorbxe View Post
I realized that either some will dump their lousy MLs to exchange for good ones.. that’s not sharing OK...
Always insist on receiving contact first before sharing yours, especially when they are the ones who approach you. You are under no obligation to give them your contact unless it’s a fair exchange.

Don’t be in a hurry to dish out your contact. Go try the one you’ve received before reciprocating. There are a lot of people here who flout trash hoping to land treasure. If you cheong often enough, you will have a pretty good idea of the areas where the gems are concentrated on our little island.
Old 05-08-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayk View Post
Never tried but thinking of trying any reco?
Bring us to ur fav and personally reco ur ML and we will do the same
Old 05-08-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Always insist on receiving contact first before sharing yours, especially when they are the ones who approach you. You are under no obligation to give them your contact unless it’s a fair exchange.

Don’t be in a hurry to dish out your contact. Go try the one you’ve received before reciprocating. There are a lot of people here who flout trash hoping to land treasure. If you cheong often enough, you will have a pretty good idea of the areas where the gems are concentrated on our little island.
haha...if everyone insist of receiving first then who will give . i guess it is mutual
Old 06-08-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 14
momogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud of

Any good ones in Joo Chiat to recommend bros? Go to a few good ones but away from my home in JC.
Old 14-08-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
GreenRice is one of the Best!GreenRice is one of the Best!GreenRice is one of the Best!GreenRice is one of the Best!

I have MILF, Qian Qian @ Bugis to exchange - if interested. Slutty and horny; squirter too.
Old 15-08-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRice View Post
I have MILF, Qian Qian @ Bugis to exchange - if interested. Slutty and horny; squirter too.
is price steep?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread