The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In my mid-30s now. Is my chance of finding a SYT gf as good as zero?

hi ts, if u must find syt, apply moe or poly to become a teacher/lecturer, but don't break the law hor

if u do find a syt, chances are the syt may not share the same values/goals in life with u, there is a generation gap, and her thinking is not mature due to her age
Old 06-02-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you say you have healthy bank balance and not dirt poor, but to put into context look at the competition. I googled this average wealth per singaprean adult of $390,280 (US$283,120) as of mid-2018, and the median wealth is 1m, ie 50% of people have 1mill. If you not close to these figures, then what you think is good is actually not so good to get what you want.
This figure is skewed by the net worth of the elite and rich in SG.
Most Singaporeans like me are dirt poor...
I'll probably be cleaning dishes in a hawker centre when I'm 70...
"Because I want to keep active"
Old 07-02-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

This is the best time bro. I agree with most positive/constructive feedback.
You should by now:
  • Have a healthy bank / cpf account.
  • Savings
  • social circle
These will help.
And the comment in regards to lifestyle also play a part, truly.
just don't "too much" to be in the 20's age group that you become a laughing stock. Be cool, and gentlemanly.
You will find some, then your biggest worry is to choose amongst them.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
dated a number of pretty syts during my younger days. a few of my ex-gfs also thought of marriage with me. but I was not ready- both financially and emotionally - to settle down back then.

now that I am 35 and seriously planning for marriage, it seems like my best days are over. there are still women who are interested in me, but they are usually over 30s and not very attractive types

The scenario is always the same. the pretty syt type of gals are usually attached and planning for marriage with their bf by their late 20s/early 30s.

Those who are open to a relationship with me are either very matured type (over 30), not very attractive or divorced with kids etc
Hi Bro,

I couldn't disagree w/ you more. You're a very young man of 35.

You deserve the youngest n prettiest SYT of your type. Never settle.

Your mental frame is the most important determinant of your success w/ any SYT/woman.

If you think you're not good enough for a very chio SYT, you're right. And she will agree w/ you.

If you think you're more than good enough for a very chio SYT, you're right. And she will agree w/ you.

IMHO, only girls aged 18-20 are true SYTs. Those aged 21-24 are young women. Those 25 and above are mature women.

BTW, men age like fine wine and women age like beer.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

I'm quoting a female relationship n sex guru (first posted on my SBF thread a long time ago).

What does it mean when a woman says, "You're not

my type"?

What is she judging that on?

Typically, it's her initial, gut reaction and,

unfortunately, may be based somewhat on looks, age,

her desires (what she thinks her desires are),

etc....

But, I'm going to tell you something that few

women realize.....

Very, very, very few women know "they're type" and,

more so, her "type" can be changed.

How many times have you heard a woman say....

"I never thought I'd be attracted to him, but we

fell in love...."

"He's the last type of man I thought I'd go for,

but I found him irresistible...."

"I didn't really like him at first, but now I

can't imagine my life without him...."

It happens all of the time.

But what makes her change her mind and not care

if he's "her type" or not?

Well, it goes back to a man's sexual character and

also something which I call, "Sexual Status".

You see, when a man shows a woman "sexual status"

and creates his "status" in her mind, that whole

idea she has of "her type" goes out the window.

She suddenly finds herself trying to explain why

she changed her mind or finds him attractive. Of

course, I've yet to hear a woman say, "Obviously

I didn't know what type of man I was looking for",

but that's exactly what happened.

So, if a woman tells you, "You're not my type"....

you can change her mind and there is time to

change her mind. Don't give up, don't allow it

to bother you.

If anything, you can chuckle inside, to yourself,

knowing that there is a great chance she has no

clue what her type really is.

Likewise, if you're online searching the profiles of

women, pay no attention to all of her guidelines

and desires in a man. While it is a bit harder to

demonstrate your sexual status online, in written

form, still give it a shot.

The bottom line is this: A woman wants a man who

makes her feel intense emotion, excitement about

life, and makes her feel protected, secure yet....

always on her toes, knowing she has to "earn" the

right to keep him in her life.... When a man is

able to establish this excitement, intense

emotion, and also use her competitive nature to his

advantage, then "her type" of a certain height, age

hair color, income bracket, romantic fantasy, etc...

is as good as gone.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
dcfv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are young. Go to a gym and get a proper instructor.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

approaching the same age as TS, moderate income balance probably just enough to buy a resale 2 room flat.
not in middle management position due to constant changing of industries.

however, not really keen to enter the dating scene.
Old 14-02-2019, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
unless you mean you wasted you life so now as a 35yr old your finances and your career prospects the same as a 20yr old, or you have boozed and wasted your health so now you are obese and unhealthy, then you are indeed in deep shit. BUT if you were smart then as a 30yr old you should definately have not much trouble datings girls in their 20s esp if you are a millionaire or a guy earning 100k plus. What is more of my problem is that young gals are quite stupid and are only fun ST, and like you mentioned the women in their 30's are either unattractive or are married/bf
So true. Most of them too young and i need to .... lower myself to talk to them... kinda in a sense.. like cracking SYT jokes.
Old 14-02-2019, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
thanks bro, very insightful advice

i am not exactly looking for 25yo SYT now. i know i am not good enough.

for me, the ideal GF/wife will be late 20s to early 30s, slim and pleasant looking. admit that i am a sucker for looks, so i really cant get excited when i see those dinobus or milfs type

my expectations are not too much right. looks dun even have to be those super chio, 8/10 type. just 6~7/10 and slim can already.

the kind of matches that I am getting now on Tinder/Okc are either dinobus or those milfs around my age, looks 5/10 kind
Brother, work out.... and work hard for job. I am more fit than i have ever been in my life and i am "milf". Bank is healthy and i have a job and i trade futures.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1