The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 16-02-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2421 / Power: 8
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mini thermae near university

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post

I can confirm there is a mini thermae along Rhamkhamheang...... but I will not share exact location because I do not know who you are.
I remember of Soi Holland 55555
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-02-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
ramadel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyramadel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Instead of always asking ..... why not meet up and join fellow bros to cheong? It was them that showed me the way.
SBF bros now are also wary of strangers joining them..... unlike many years ago when samster is welcome.

I am member of some SBF cheong groups too..... but we dun anyhow accept strangers unless he is introduce by one of our members.

This to ensure our playgrounds are safe and also our members are genuine samsters and not agents or UCs.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 16-02-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1251 / Power: 11
funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Mini thermae near university

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
This to ensure our playgrounds are safe and also our members are genuine samsters and not agents or UCs.
i can't understand why some chiongsters like to sabo or spoil their own playground.

KC/Love/Money Issues w Thai Girls? > Dark Side of Man
Wana Chiong Smart? > Chionging for Dummies.

Basic gardening. Try clearing leaves or weeds b4 thinking chopping a tree.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 16-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 5
TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
i can't understand why some chiongsters like to sabo or spoil their own playground.
i dont think they do it deliberately, but many are weak, they know price but gal see they weak ask for more scared lose face so just give, or others wanna impress gal know market rate but wanna seem rich powerful so give more...and finally it unrelated to the guys but the more a place becomes popular with tourist the girls will naturally charge more....thats reason i stop sharing as worse the guys you share to are ungrateful after overpay and you tell them that they reply its their money and if they feel happy they give more, they come once or twice, why they care of spoil playground, typical selfishness so now i also selfish keep good spots for myself
Old 16-02-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 4
fallen11 is one of the Best!fallen11 is one of the Best!fallen11 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i dont think they do it deliberately, but many are weak, they know price but gal see they weak ask for more scared lose face so just give, or others wanna impress gal know market rate but wanna seem rich powerful so give more...and finally it unrelated to the guys but the more a place becomes popular with tourist the girls will naturally charge more....thats reason i stop sharing as worse the guys you share to are ungrateful after overpay and you tell them that they reply its their money and if they feel happy they give more, they come once or twice, why they care of spoil playground, typical selfishness so now i also selfish keep good spots for myself
I even more selfish
I sometimes spoil market a bit yet i dont wanna share info with strangers
So no one know the places i play and i spoil market there myself, i didnt spoil other people's market(with almost no tourists)
Advert Space Available