The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 11
sgvoyuor2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What fetishes do you all have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Speed1 View Post
Same here. Love legs. Like women in black tights and high heels. Often had sex with them wearing their black pantyhose or tights. Few of them were married too.
haha to me not only black pantyhose, skin,grey those suit well with office wear n heels will turn me on.

Married woman wearing pantyhose n high heels looks extra sexy!! had quite some good experience with them.
Old 22-02-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Love to see what's my opposite neighbors been doing....
Old 23-02-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Choking and strangle but the hands of a beautiful lady
Old 23-02-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xianselao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have fetish on undergarments. I like to see the bras and underwear hanging during laundry. I also imagine that I can take their wet panties and sniff it during sex. The smell is so addictive. Anyone try that before?
Old 25-02-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Sexy lingerie I thought but until she wore my white shirt with nothing inside after our fuck. Since then i Iike her to wear my stuff, soccer Jersey esp with my name behind.

Seeing her walking around my place with only my t shirt or shirt is my fetish.... For now
Old 25-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Sexy lingerie I thought but until she wore my white shirt with nothing inside after our fuck. Since then i Iike her to wear my stuff, soccer Jersey esp with my name behind.

Seeing her walking around my place with only my t shirt or shirt is my fetish.... For now
I know the feeling bro. Seeing babes wear our clothes after a banging session is like a flag on a conquered territory!
Old 25-02-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
damn u guys ar rite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
I know the feeling bro. Seeing babes wear our clothes after a banging session is like a flag on a conquered territory!
Old 25-02-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 19
raymond_ralim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymond_ralim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my fetihes are
-hairy pussy pee onto my body when i lay down on floor to receive her pee till her last drop dip from her pussy hair
-squirt onto my face and drink it down

above just my fetishes
Old 25-02-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: What fetishes do you all have?

This is what I always do but never thought of posting here until today ...

So here goes, and I will try to keep it short.

In the office next to me there are 2 pretty attractive ladies, one is a petite, sweet looking, late 30s - early 40s looking MILF, because of her small size, she can still sometimes pull off the sweet little girl look.

Another is a taller woman, I would say about 175 - 178, she's slightly younger, but her face looks above her age and well kept too! Has the high school teacher, stern kind of look although she's the smiling, sweet kind.

During the day I would generally visit the toilet 3 times/day, if I'm lucky, 1 of the 2 girls will at the same time leave to the toilet too.

I would purposely walk slower, following behind them.

Giving them time to enter the toilet and pick a cubicle.

I've practiced it that I time it perfectly that the moment the go in the cubicle, I'll be standing at the staircase next to the female toilet, pretending to chill or text on the phone.

What I am really doing was listening in to the sound they make when they pull their pants, sometimes skirts off, then their panties off.

And then of course, the sound when their pee whoosh off their pussy at speed and hitting the water!

The toilet and staircase is separated with the office by a fire escape door so the surrounding is quiet and I can listen in to everything quite clearly, sometimes they let out a small moan of satisfaction when peeing, this is very rare but highly appreciated.

I usually leave before they finish up so I don't seem suspicious if anyone were to take a toilet break but sometimes I would stay longer to hear them pull and tear apart the toilet roll and imagine them cleaning and wiping their drenched pussies.

If so happen my lady colleague would left to the toilet the same time with me I do this too.

Sometimes it could be some Malay lady happening to be on their phone then proceed to the toilet, I would wait and follow behind them.

Sometimes if I see a hot lady on other floor, usually 1 above mine, I will go the extra mile and tail behind them up 1 floor
Old 25-02-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
b6mt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post

Soccer jersey long enough so she need not wear anything underneath
Old 26-02-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianselao View Post
I have fetish on undergarments. I like to see the bras and underwear hanging during laundry. I also imagine that I can take their wet panties and sniff it during sex. The smell is so addictive. Anyone try that before?

Whenever I had sex with my Wife and flings.....i will sniff their bra or panties in front of them while having sex. Sometimes, I will use their bra or panties to wrap around my dick and masturbate til cum, in front of them. I will be super horny whenever I did this in front of them.....but I don’t know whether they think I’m a pervert or not. Hahaha
Old 27-02-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
bigassbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfacts View Post
Whenever I had sex with my Wife and flings.....i will sniff their bra or panties in front of them while having sex. Sometimes, I will use their bra or panties to wrap around my dick and masturbate til cum, in front of them. I will be super horny whenever I did this in front of them.....but I don’t know whether they think I’m a pervert or not. Hahaha
If they do not object, should be okay la
Old 27-02-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Fetish for G-string and thong. Turn me on instantly. And take video with her wearing it.
Old 27-02-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfacts View Post
haha,, i do that to my wife panties if near me when fucking her
it make my little bro inside her more powerful
up your point bro
Old 27-02-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

who has fetish for OL underarms, especilaly those
bigger size ones that wear sleeveless blouse n pants.

lift up their arm and cardigan and smell their underarms???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1