The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Two days ago, during our sessions, one of my regular ML told me that she might go off for good in July.. oh dear, I will miss her massage (not her ).

Then, she started talking about her friends come to Spore with hubby or hubby come first then bring her ML friend across from China, then still separated n divorce.. ok.. confusing but who cares, just keep up the massaging strength..

Then she said that she thought she come to Spore look for a suitable man.. that I not heard before despite so many repeated visits.

Faster put out my SOP coloured smoke grenade.. of course lah.. man difficult to find, find also got chemistry or not, need two hands to clap, sometimes good to be independent earn money save go back China already n buy house condo etc..

Then she say yes condo house need 2 people to buy easier.. like two hands to clap.. Oh oh ! Red Alert ! Danger ! Radar tango sighted ! Had to release my ultimate weapon... Zzzzzzzz... Pretend to sleep.. but please carry on massage hor..
Old 23-02-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
ChiaaMuiChieww has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Two days ago, during our sessions, one of my regular ML told me that she might go off for good in July.. oh dear, I will miss her massage (not her ).

Then, she started talking about her friends come to Spore with hubby or hubby come first then bring her ML friend across from China, then still separated n divorce.. ok.. confusing but who cares, just keep up the massaging strength..

Then she said that she thought she come to Spore look for a suitable man.. that I not heard before despite so many repeated visits.

Faster put out my SOP coloured smoke grenade.. of course lah.. man difficult to find, find also got chemistry or not, need two hands to clap, sometimes good to be independent earn money save go back China already n buy house condo etc..

Then she say yes condo house need 2 people to buy easier.. like two hands to clap.. then release my ultimate weapon... Zzzzzzzz... Pretend to sleep.. but please carry on massage hor..
Bro she trying to hint you lah.
Old 23-02-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes bro , BIG HINT !
Like a Hellfire missile latching onto target which is my ass !
Old 23-02-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
ChiaaMuiChieww has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

You will never know what kind of things the prcs are thinking. They are thinking way ahead of you.
Old 25-02-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

As long you are getting good service - some might say preferential service can liao.

If she lets you fuck and don't talk about money even better.

Buying dinner and affordable gifts OK la..... ROI worth it.

ML already know if you can carrot la... If she likes you then OK.

Kum cheng will be there.... You are no longer KC when you think she is out to rip you.
Old 25-02-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I also hold back my KC. I like a new arrive from china. Maybe I move too fast and scare her so I just let it be. If can the can. If cannot, just move on.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential
Angry Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Dear bros, i would like to share my pain and experience. I fell into this KC trap with one of the girl who used to work at 201. I later foun that she has 2 more "bf" who were giving her money to feed her lifestyle.
She has a few bf back in China who she has raw sex with.. so bro, pls stop falling for them. Be tight with our money. Fxxk and
go off.
Old 25-02-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by applegmarket View Post
Dear bros, i would like to share my pain and experience. I fell into this KC trap with one of the girl who used to work at 201. I later foun that she has 2 more "bf" who were giving her money to feed her lifestyle.
She has a few bf back in China who she has raw sex with.. so bro, pls stop falling for them. Be tight with our money. Fxxk and
go off.
Most of FLs like that bro. They fuck whoever as long as someone feed them $$ and no secret too they fk raw whom are close to them be it china guys, us here or any other guys whereever country they work.
Old 25-02-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by applegmarket View Post
go off.
its fortunate that u found out, otherwise will lose even more!

the moment they start asking for money, gifts etc etc, cut loss

cut loss cut loss cut loss
Old 27-02-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

All FL or prostitutes who sell sex for money consideration are Public Toilets serving all races including Bangladesh .

Their CB is like toilet and will open for you if you pay them the price they asked for. You pay her more of course she will be happier and is a sign to them that you are willing to please and have $. The wiser one will give more gff so that you will miss her more and want more attention from her.

Be wise and avoid all the KC traps. Conclusion; they are just Public Toilet to whoever can afford to pay for them sex.
Old 27-02-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
All FL or prostitutes who sell sex for money consideration are Public Toilets serving all races including Bangladesh .

Their CB is like toilet and will open for you if you pay them the price they asked for. You pay her more of course she will be happier and is a sign to them that you are willing to please and have $. The wiser one will give more gff so that you will miss her more and want more attention from her.

Be wise and avoid all the KC traps. Conclusion; they are just Public Toilet to whoever can afford to pay for them sex.
Well said bro. Couldn't agree with you more.
Aim, shoot and then flush. 😂
Old 27-02-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. I am going to use a Public Toilet that is made in China charging $220 after work today.

After that, I will go home to rest and will for sure sleep very well because she sweet talk to me alot during the process. Furthermore she will send me a message "Baby Sweet Dreams"......

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Well said bro. Couldn't agree with you more.
Aim, shoot and then flush. ��
Old 27-02-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks. I am going to use a Public Toilet that is made in China charging $220 after work today.

After that, I will go home to rest and will for sure sleep very well because she sweet talk to me alot during the process. Furthermore she will send me a message "Baby Sweet Dreams"......

Hhmmm, Baby?
Old 27-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Yes, she will also call me Lao Gong when I am pumping her

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Hhmmm, Baby?
Old 27-02-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, she will also call me Lao Gong when I am pumping her
Hv fun bro 😊👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1