The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Do you feel awkward visiting different ml from the same shop?

Recently tried a new ml in a shop. Ran into another ml that i visit regularly and she was quite unhappy that i visited another ml from her shop. Now i feel quite awkward to even visit the shop at all. how ah
Old 07-04-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Recently tried a new ml in a shop. Ran into another ml that i visit regularly and she was quite unhappy that i visited another ml from her shop. Now i feel quite awkward to even visit the shop at all. how ah
Very simple bro. Do tarma lol.😁
Old 07-04-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of
Re: Do you feel awkward visiting different ml from the same shop?

Quote:
Lol i have same situation
I always visit a ml.
I want try other ml but the thought of kena know my regular may spoil the regular privilege, end up didnt even want go the place.
Old 07-04-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
well it's happen to me as well,

I am regular with one viet, and I want to try other ML on that shop, I ask her few times to intro, she never want to intro.

one day I want to book her and she is busy, I told her I only free on that slot, give me someone else. then I got to try other ML.

but good thing is, when she know that you are going with other ML, she get jealous and somehow service you better and trying so bad not to lose you
---------------------------
Old 07-04-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Usually I feel awkward also. In fact once my regular got a little disappointed when she heard I visited her colleague.
On the other hand there is another ML who tries to set up appointment whenever a new young colleague comes. It seems she has more of a shop management role nowadays.
Old 07-04-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!

I normally ask the off days of the gals. If I want to visit 1 gal, I go on the other gal off day. But it can be hard if you want to visit more than 2 gals from the same spa
Old 07-04-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
WildC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My experience is of another kind in a curtain joint. When the ML offered the extra services, she bent down to whisper in my ears. And when I replied in my normal voice, she quickly put a finger to my lips and told me to speak softly. There is no other customer at that time but 1 other ML sitting outside.

If there is another customer, quite understandable. But if the only other person is her colleague doing the same job and offering similar services, why must be so secretive? I am sure the MLs, agmonst themselves knew what each other were offering.

Any views?
Old 07-04-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Exactly my same sentiments too. I usually take my regular girl, but recently there were 2 new girls at the shop. Not bad looking too. So when my regular was off that day, I chose the new girl. And we hit off well together too. Turns out she is just as good in massage and dmgs also sama sama. $50 can also roam all over with sensual hj. And she asked me to visit her again next round. Aiya... it's ok if they happen to be from different shops. But such is life.

Think the easier and more obvious choice (at least for me) is to stick to the regular girl. But sometimes having variety is good. But so far the first ML's services and massage has been nothing short of excellent, and I don't want her attitude to change in case she not happy I using another ML in the same massage shop lei.
Old 07-04-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15440 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker1 View Post
I normally ask the off days of the gals. If I want to visit 1 gal, I go on the other gal off day. But it can be hard if you want to visit more than 2 gals from the same spa
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 07-04-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
WildC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Deleted as this is a duplicate.
Old 08-04-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why even worry about this?
The SW are there to make $$.
You are the customer paying the SW.
Its your choice
Old 08-04-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker1 View Post
ya same.. but i not so greedy like u... most to most only 2 ml in 1 shop never want to try so many..
Old 08-04-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Cannot be as weird as me. 2 ML i know from another 2 different shops joined my regular. Lucky we were all able to get along well. Can still eat drink and joke.
Old 08-04-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40304 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Actually why should we bother as we r paying ?
She should be topping up her svc to get us returning as regular

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4
Old 08-04-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Tried before 2 viet sisters working at the same shop. Elder sis first, then when one day she busy, recommended her younger sis. Subsequently I sometimes alternate between the two. Each got their own strengths.

No tarma because it was a "clean" shop No awkwardness, and it only got awkward later on when they graduated to offering hj, then ask if I received from the other sister.

Now they each work on opposite side of SG, different shops, and I only stuck with one that's nearby!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1