The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
XinPasare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funboy3 View Post
Went into one of the pubs yesterday for the first time. After a few minutes, a really pretty young girl asked if she could sit with me. Said ok and had a beer with me and we chat a little and she hugged me and held my hands. After about 10 minutes of chatting, she she asked to be excused and said she will be back. Sat there alone for a few more minutes and saw her hugging another customer a few tables away. Then another girl came and asked to sit with me. I said ok and we started talking and she also started touching me and rubbed her body all over me. After a few minutes, she too asked to be excused and headed out of the pub. Then the first girl came back and we drank and chat and after a few minutes she left and the second girl came back. This went on for about two hours.

As it was my first time at Joo Chiat pub, I did not really know what was going on and how this thing works. I asked one of the waitress and told her i was leaving. She told me I only need to tip the girl $20. I followed her instruction but the first girl said I should tip $50 as all her customers tipped her $50 minimum. I did not want to cause a commotion so promptly paid her $50 and walked out. When I was outside the pub, the second girl approched me out of nowhere and asked for her tip. I gave her $20 and she said she usually gets $30. I gave her the addirional $10 and left.

Need Seniors advise. Is $20 the standard tip as instructed by the waitress. Was I ripped off by the first girl when I tipped her $50. Secondly, there were a few girls who stuck to their custoners table the whole night. Why is that so? Were there some special arrangements? Thirdly, do the girls provide services in hotels nearby? Do I just ask them or wait for them to offer? If yes, what are the rates?
You may also need to get use to their black face or make a big fuss attitude or complain to her sisters when you refuse to give more, happened to my friend when they butterfly very long and only come back at closing time. Don't get pressured into giving more because of that. Also sometimes depend on luck, there's once got one stay with me until near closing, ask her why don't look for more customer, she say no need.
Old 03-11-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you brother Tkee for appreciating my post!
Old 04-11-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

may i know which pub did you go?

Quote:
Went into one of the pubs yesterday for the first time. After a few minutes, a really pretty young girl asked if she could sit with me. Said ok and had a beer with me and we chat a little and she hugged me and held my hands. After about 10 minutes of chatting, she she asked to be excused and said she will be back. Sat there alone for a few more minutes and saw her hugging another customer a few tables away. Then another girl came and asked to sit with me. I said ok and we started talking and she also started touching me and rubbed her body all over me. After a few minutes, she too asked to be excused and headed out of the pub. Then the first girl came back and we drank and chat and after a few minutes she left and the second girl came back. This went on for about two hours.

As it was my first time at Joo Chiat pub, I did not really know what was going on and how this thing works. I asked one of the waitress and told her i was leaving. She told me I only need to tip the girl $20. I followed her instruction but the first girl said I should tip $50 as all her customers tipped her $50 minimum. I did not want to cause a commotion so promptly paid her $50 and walked out. When I was outside the pub, the second girl approched me out of nowhere and asked for her tip. I gave her $20 and she said she usually gets $30. I gave her the addirional $10 and left.

Need Seniors advise. Is $20 the standard tip as instructed by the waitress. Was I ripped off by the first girl when I tipped her $50. Secondly, there were a few girls who stuck to their custoners table the whole night. Why is that so? Were there some special arrangements? Thirdly, do the girls provide services in hotels nearby? Do I just ask them or wait for them to offer? If yes, what are the rates?
Old 05-11-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by XinPasare View Post
You may also need to get use to their black face or make a big fuss attitude or complain to her sisters when you refuse to give more, happened to my friend when they butterfly very long and only come back at closing time. Don't get pressured into giving more because of that. Also sometimes depend on luck, there's once got one stay with me until near closing, ask her why don't look for more customer, she say no need.
Thank you!
Old 05-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
may i know which pub did you go?
I walked into 155. Random. Some pubs were too crowded or too dark.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks bro, some said A Gun also can try with luck

Quote:
I walked into 155. Random. Some pubs were too crowded or too dark.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bro although i wasn't there to witness her services, but from your description, it didn't sound like she's worth the 50.

Anyway 50 is NOT the standard. But some girls make it their objective to get 50 per customer by being persuasive or good service or both. Reality is most likely only her regulars does that. But remb everything they told you is just half-truths. Not completely false and not completely true. (There are some rich uncles who will give them more than 50, and people who give them only 20-30)

Btw, next time if you faces another girl who says this kind of thing (that their customers give them 50 minimal), simply just give 20-30. But be suave about it, and be firm. Most of the time the girl will whine a lot first, but if you remain polite and firm, they will eventually just accept it and leave you. If you wanna make it really friendly, just tok cok and say next time when you find them you will give more (tok cok). Sometime smiles, jokes, tok cok a bit here and there gets you pass these situations .

What you have to worry is those very rare crazy ones. I kena before. Even though her service is consider not bad and quite fun but when we don't wanna give 50, they make a scene. She shouted a bit and appear hostile in body language and doesn't leave. If that happens to you, you can call the waitress. She will help handle it.

If you do go back the pub often, and have gotten help from same waitress like finding tables for you, helping you call some girls when none came to your table, or call over a particular girl which you saw and liked but never came, or help you with sticky girl situation etc. I would think it's good for you to tip the waitress 10 bucks once in a while (no need every time).
Note, this is what i personally do.
Some of the auntie waitress are some of the nicest i've seen.

As for giving 20 or 30, that one i can't help you. There's enough advise already written in this thread and you've to decide yourself. Your choice.
But don't spoil market easily by anyhow giving 50.

As for why there are some girls who can stuck to customers whole night ..
I also don't know the real answer.
But my guess is sometimes the girl is still noob, they are not good at "getting people to pick them". And also language issues. Or face not thick enough etc etc. They could be other reasons too. Or they're just trying to make a regular out of you. Bottomline, there is no standard arrangements to let the girl sit with you whole night. It's the girl's choice.

For extra outside services .. just ask them lah. No need paiseh. Most of them can, is just a matter of price.
I long long time never go so im not sure the rate.
2-3 Years ago, 200 is common. Some good body and young ones will ask 250. Some desperate one will ask 150. CAN TRY NEGOTIATE.
But truly ... from experience and hear-say, most of the time not worth the money one. Coz some of them don't know how to fuck you well and entertain you one. Once clothing off, the chemistry can change.
Go geylang better. At least all got skills.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 759 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester999 View Post
Wah brings back some memories.
Used to go to 155 and a few others now and then.

Usually like this for me (2 years ago) :

$0 : Funny enough, these are the girls that butterfly SO MUCH that they themselves paiseh and never come back to get money. Normally i think is their regular appeared, or they concentrate hooking other rich guys.
for $0, is not they paiseh dont wanna come back for tips.
Most probably is because they already went hotel and wont be back for the tips.
If u wanna leave liao, no need purposely wait for the girl to collect tips from u. u can just leave. of course dont purposely escape just to siam tips, damn bastard.
During my early days, quite a few times i gong gong sit there wait for them come back for their tips end up they never came back. And these girls usually havent come back your table for about 2h liao. Probably in hotel.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
for $0, is not they paiseh dont wanna come back for tips.
Most probably is because they already went hotel and wont be back for the tips.
If u wanna leave liao, no need purposely wait for the girl to collect tips from u. u can just leave. of course dont purposely escape just to siam tips, damn bastard.
During my early days, quite a few times i gong gong sit there wait for them come back for their tips end up they never came back. And these girls usually havent come back your table for about 2h liao. Probably in hotel.
Oh yea. Makes sense lol
Forgot about hotel

But sometimes night still young already gone
Old 06-11-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Thanks brother me siam bu !
Old 06-11-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro although i wasn't there to witness her services, but from your description, it didn't sound like she's worth the 50.

Anyway 50 is NOT the standard. But some girls make it their objective to get 50 per customer by being persuasive or good service or both. Reality is most likely only her regulars does that. But remb everything they told you is just half-truths. Not completely false and not completely true. (There are some rich uncles who will give them more than 50, and people who give them only 20-30)

Btw, next time if you faces another girl who says this kind of thing (that their customers give them 50 minimal), simply just give 20-30. But be suave about it, and be firm. Most of the time the girl will whine a lot first, but if you remain polite and firm, they will eventually just accept it and leave you. If you wanna make it really friendly, just tok cok and say next time when you find them you will give more (tok cok). Sometime smiles, jokes, tok cok a bit here and there gets you pass these situations .

What you have to worry is those very rare crazy ones. I kena before. Even though her service is consider not bad and quite fun but when we don't wanna give 50, they make a scene. She shouted a bit and appear hostile in body language and doesn't leave. If that happens to you, you can call the waitress. She will help handle it.

If you do go back the pub often, and have gotten help from same waitress like finding tables for you, helping you call some girls when none came to your table, or call over a particular girl which you saw and liked but never came, or help you with sticky girl situation etc. I would think it's good for you to tip the waitress 10 bucks once in a while (no need every time).
Note, this is what i personally do.
Some of the auntie waitress are some of the nicest i've seen.

As for giving 20 or 30, that one i can't help you. There's enough advise already written in this thread and you've to decide yourself. Your choice.
But don't spoil market easily by anyhow giving 50.

As for why there are some girls who can stuck to customers whole night ..
I also don't know the real answer.
But my guess is sometimes the girl is still noob, they are not good at "getting people to pick them". And also language issues. Or face not thick enough etc etc. They could be other reasons too. Or they're just trying to make a regular out of you. Bottomline, there is no standard arrangements to let the girl sit with you whole night. It's the girl's choice.

For extra outside services .. just ask them lah. No need paiseh. Most of them can, is just a matter of price.
I long long time never go so im not sure the rate.
2-3 Years ago, 200 is common. Some good body and young ones will ask 250. Some desperate one will ask 150. CAN TRY NEGOTIATE.
But truly ... from experience and hear-say, most of the time not worth the money one. Coz some of them don't know how to fuck you well and entertain you one. Once clothing off, the chemistry can change.
Go geylang better. At least all got skills.
Thank you bro!
Old 06-11-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
thanks bro, some said A Gun also can try with luck
Thank you bro!
Old 06-11-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing that this thread is revived
More amaze that there are still fishes in JC after soooo many years
Old 07-11-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

not like those good old days liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Amazing that this thread is revived
More amaze that there are still fishes in JC after soooo many years
Old 07-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 759 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh yea. Makes sense lol
Forgot about hotel

But sometimes night still young already gone
Yup. They go overnight liao maybe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1