The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2011, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
unconventional deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Women's charter one of the cause of low birth rate in singapore

WOMEN'S CHARTER ONE OF THE CAUSE OF LOW BIRTH RATE IN SINGAPORE

Singapore has a really serious problem: The extremely low birth rate,one of the lowest in the whole world means that the population would repeatedly halve itself and go out of existence were it not for the immigration of large numbers of foreigners.

One of the root cause of this low birth rate has got to do with the women's charter.

This draconian charter was drawn up decades ago when most women were very much dependent on their husbands for financial support but it makes no sense nowadays when most women in Singapore make as much or even more than men of the same age.

So let's suppose that you are a married man and due to some reasons,you decided that you no longer want to continue your marriage with your wife.Now what happens is that,your wife might try to use the laws under the women's charter to try to extract as much as she can from you in terms of assets as well as monthly maintenance for herself as well as for the children.

If you have no matrimonial assets and is not earning much,and has no children,then perhaps you are safe.

But If
1)you stay in a large expensive house (matrimonial home) together with your wife and
2)if you never made any pre-marital agreement with her

or
1)if you acquired lots of assets during your marriage and
2)if you never made any pre-marital agreement with her

or if you have many children

Then you really need to worry.

Reason: Very usually during a divorce in Singapore the courts system tends to favour women and even if she contributes nothing financially to the matrimonial home,the judge might still award her a part of that home's assets to her .Really very very unfair and unjust but unfortunately this is what happens when you get into a marriage here in Singapore.You actually lose some of your rights.

And if you have children ,the judge will often ask you,the husband to maintain the children every month.The larger the number of children the higher the value of the maintenance .

That's not all.Even if you earn less than your wife,the judge might still order you to pay your wife a maintenance just because you are male . The way in which the court system works in following the womens' charter is ridiculous and stupid and also extremely unjust but that's how the situation is.Sometimes the judge might just ask you to pay a symbolic $1 maintenance a month but it's still unjust to ask you to maintain you wife if she earns more than you.

Knowing that such a draconian women's charter exists,is it any wonder why the marriage rate in Singapore falls every year??

Reason for the continuous fall in marriage rate?

Most men here in Singapore are now just too frightened to want to marry,knowing that they could lose so much financially and knowing that they could be unjustly treated by the court system in case of a divorce which may or may not be their fault.

If you are already married,you (a man) will likely not be in favour of having children.

Why??

Because with no children,you will not need to pay any maintenance money for upkeep of the children.With children you likely have to pay until you go virtually bankcrupt .It is not uncommon for the wives to deceitfully jack up the expenses of the children to try to get a higher maintenance from the men.

So nowadays ,most men knows that marriage comes with an extremely high liability especially if there is divorce down the road,and they cannot expect any justice or fairness from the courts system.

So the end result: a marriage and baby boycott by men in Singapore causing the birth rate to drop lower and lower,year after year.

As more men becomes more educated and start to realise how one sided the women's charter is,then more of them will boycott marriage and babies.

The trend of a lower and lower marriage and birth rate will continue and will never ever reverse as long as the draconian gender biased women's charter is not abolished

COPYRIGHT (15 MARCH 2011) BY OWNER
WWW.UNCONVENTIONAL-THINKER.COM
Old 27-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Women's charter one of the cause of low birth rate in singapore

Flat given to ex wife with no request for any profit on my end and custody of daughter also. Maintenance close to 1k. Hoping my wife and daughter can have a shelter over their heads. Now wife sell flat for profit, want change custody back to me.can happily find a new place to stay. I ask my wife where my choppily going to say, she say stay with me.

I struggling to find a new flat and worried about the COV or cash payments, WTF do the woman's charter can help? In the end, we should always believe what the Chinese saying - 最毒妇人心. Pass down from long time back.
Old 27-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

i do not think that the women charter is the real issue here...if a man really know what he wants, when he settles down, he should know is high time to stop fooling around.
if he doesn't, he should just carry on playing till he's ready to settle down.
is impossible to have the best of both worlds unless you're filthy rich.

on the other hand, if the govt really want to have a booming birth rate, then we can follow the nations around us, make abortion illegal.
an anti-abortion law will push sg back to the stone age with human rights issue but that's one way the govt can enforce, rather than let FTs come over to sg to replace the graying population.
Old 27-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 14
Sam The Caterer is one of the Best!Sam The Caterer is one of the Best!Sam The Caterer is one of the Best!Sam The Caterer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
Flat given to ex wife with no request for any profit on my end and custody of daughter also. Maintenance close to 1k. Hoping my wife and daughter can have a shelter over their heads. Now wife sell flat for profit, want change custody back to me.can happily find a new place to stay. I ask my wife where my choppily going to say, she say stay with me.

I struggling to find a new flat and worried about the COV or cash payments, WTF do the woman's charter can help? In the end, we should always believe what the Chinese saying - 最毒妇人心. Pass down from long time back.
My heart goes out to u man....
Old 28-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
DAdults deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

xyman: I am sorry to hear what you have been going through. Stay strong for your daughter, if not for you. Take care.

TS: You really are worthy of your nic. At the very best, your post sounds unconventional. If I were to agree with your post claiming that men are afraid to marry and have children because of the possibility of divorce and the wife claiming a substantial portion of his assests, I will just as likely not drive a car due to the possibility of incurring large parking summons, speeding fines, etc. Naturally, I do not subscribe to your view.

Another point that I take issue with, is the apparent implication from your post that men go into marriages with divorce in their minds. If that were to be true, then there is no need for marriages in the first place. I don't see the point in getting into a marriage when people are already thinking about divorce. Only in one situation can I think of a need to worry about divorce settlement issues when people are getting married: when one party is significantly richer and is worried that the other party is entering this marriage because of the wealth. Even so, given that pre-nupital agreements are not recognised in Singapore, there isn't much that one can do in this case.

I would believe that it is common knowledge that marriages are lifetime commitments that should only be entered into when both parties have given serious consideration to all aspects of living together including their love for each other. And in the course of marriage, to have both parties working hard to make the marriage work. If these basic requirements cannot be met, there really is no need to go through marriage and suffer.

Thanks for reading my humble 2 cents. I am well aware that I do not know everything, and that my point of view may not be comprehensive enough for this sensitive topic. Thus, do feel free to point out the flaws in my views if I am missing anything. Many thanks in advance.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
tobbic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i agree with ts.
Old 13-05-2011, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
frivolous_ami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Its not just the women charter. Cost of living is absurd esp when want to maintain house, car and a kid. Even without car, its still crazy. Kid alone is like maintaining a car plus ve to set aside a fund to pay for kid's future education....

On top of that, girls not so simple these days. You can be da man today but that doesnt stop her from walking out to declare another guy as her man. Guys used to be the sole party guilty of eating out but girls also have become equally likely to commit adultery. So, then the point is why even invest money and time on a girl who may not want to spend rest of life with you? Life isnt a very time to spend on wrong girls. Its also not long enough to f all the worthy girls.

I spend my time better by beoing new syt n babes or do some charity. Getting married to the wrong girl is the worst way to kill time.
Old 14-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolous_ami View Post
Getting married is the worst way to kill time.
Very agree with your statement.
Only fools get married nowadays (no offence to those oredi married)
The best way to enjoy life is to live the free wandering life of a cheongster.

FUCK THE WOMENS CHARTER
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1