The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation 『Angelina 22yo SYT』BUSTY 妹妹 Is Back! The ULTIMATE Showdown! 『性感大波妹回来了! 超级爽服务, 包你满意!』

Please Call Or Text Angelina @ 8494 6101

Name: Angelina
Attitude/GFE: Very Sweet With Real Good Services
Body: Slim, Super Fair & Busty! (Woohoo~ Young & Tender)
Boobs: Natural & Soft 34C With Nice Small Nipples
Height: 1.60cm
Weight: 44kg
Look: Chio, Young & Sweet~
Language: Please Call Or Text In Chinese Only

Her Services:

Shower Together 鸳鸯浴 : Solid Services here. Soapy BM Plus BBBJ. Heavenly Feeling~

Catbath 漫游: Lick & Paint Your Body Slowly From Top To Bottom

Boobs Massage 波推: Back & Front Grinding~

BBBJ 无套口交: Strong Mouthwork...Wet & Slurpy With Different Variations!

CIM 口爆: Allow, Suck You Dry

COB 射在身上: Allow

Painting 添鲍鱼: Yes, She Allow

Frenching 舌吻: Passionate. Great Kissing Fish!

FJ 做爱: Small Hole, Tight & Wet Easily. Simply Shoik~

GFE 女朋友感: Don't Get KC! High Voltage Here!

Services that She don't provides:
AJ~ COF~ RAW~

Damage:
$110/One Shot/60 Mins

♥♥♥ Include Room But CD You Bring ♥♥♥

View More Babes Here

Last edited by SongDa; 03-05-2014 at 01:57 AM.
Old 23-04-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4253 / Power: 21
Klein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 『Angelina 22yo SYT』BUSTY 妹妹 Is Back! The ULTIMATE Showdown! 『性感大波妹回来了! 超级爽服务, 包你满

Wow see already buay tahan support Angelina ..

Ratings are personal & not intend to mislead

Upzz list : abit lost count , Plse pm me if I miss out thanks
Old 23-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster (A)

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
FR For Angelina : Thank You Bros For The Endorsement

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly View Post
Heavenly sexxion with Angelina this evening. Service gao gao, boobs to die for with pink nips, fair smooth skin, walau best best pussy well trim pink fresh sensitive responsive so...ooo enjoy my painting she cum gyrate her hips moaning in satisfaction

My humble rating
looks 7 : pretty cum with a bit of freckles
Boobs C+ perfect shape firm young fresh with small pink nips.... lick lick hear her stereo wah! steam already
Bathroom action 10 : damn shiok she BBBJ then lick balls then BBBJ I hold her head mouth Fuck nearly shoot but stop. She Boobs rubba rubba my soapy body I beh tahan end up we hug rubbing our bodies together grinding walau eh! wanted to fuck her there but no CD My god have not experience this shiokness for a long time
Massage me a bit on bed to get me relaxed then catbath boobs massage follow by vacuum suction from top to bottom then lick ball then suck my hardened rod
BBBJ 10 : naughty girl tease me bring me close to shoot then stop to lick balls repeat 3 round bring me to heaven until I really beh tahan the shiokness told her my turn to give her shiokness
Painting 10 : Start with Frenching, lick her nips she moaning already I sensually lick all the way down towards her pussy she getting high stereo increase finally lick n suck her pussy bring her to heaven she exploded gyrate her hips legs wide open wanting me to suck her pussy more.
Fuck 9 : tight hole accommodative to change many position, she likes doggie can hear stereo increase grand finally missionary we fuck passionately hugging n humping arrrr. ..rrrgg aaahh I cum n cum n cum release my full load collapse hugging totally spent. Rested a while hugging together on bed
She gave me leg massage before we go bath
GFE 10: feeling very strong with her die liao
RTF hahaha what do you think?
Angelina Really gao gao fuck partner strongly recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunicorn View Post
Had her last time when she was here last here...
a real gem..
gotta find time to rtf once vit c is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfattyasss View Post
Short fr for Angelina as promised

Look 7.5 same as photo
Body 8.5 Swee Swee no water
Bbbj 8 solid deep throat
Boobs 8 firm C
French 8 like lover
Foreplay 7.5 power
Fj 8.5 watch her Boobs bounce priceless
Gfe 8 love her liao
Rtf sure

Grade A bonk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntlickerking View Post
BTH after seeing those lovely boobies of Angelina..immediately SMSed and managed to get a slot. She is a gem indeed! A short FR:

Looks: 8/10 (SYT, GND look bit shy..and VERY fair...omg her nice C(?) fair and firm boobs are one of the nicest, supple, firm I ever touched, reminded me of Kitty of Red String of the good old days. Seeing them being lifted up in her black lacy bra oredi made my dick to salute her...her body complexion and smoothness is really fantastic, baby soft skin on her lovely boobs.

BBBJ: 8/10 (action started in the bathroom after a short boobs rubba at my back, then she turned me around, licked my nipples while stroking my dick with soap up and down, zzz v torturing to have a sexy foxy SYT to do this, BBBJ is soft, gentle and wet...

AR: 7/10 not really a big fan of this but surprisingly she gave it. Got a hint after she washed my butt thoroughly. V hardworking girl to please her customers.

Frenching: 8/10 (like your shy gf)

FJ: Wet, wet, wet and tight. Initially I felt she was bit dry but just like a few seconds after I went in (with cap of cos), she got wet...omg really wet. So wet until I could see her pussy juice covering the entire condom, spreading along the shaft and vagina lips while I thrusted in and out with her moaning in heat. Young gals really get wet easy she has one of the nicest pussy I ever seen, pinkish, very little hair and nice one slit type of opening. Trying very hard to tahan cos she was tight as well, thrusting her in and out with her legs wide open, seeing the pinkish girly pussy with juice all over my pubic hair and condom...I need to take a breather once in awhile to endure Did missionary, and her on top and back to missionary again cos I simply love her super fair baby smooth firm boobs shaking up and down while I thrust in and out in and out while she moaned and moaned while trying to soften her moaning ...needless to say cum hard...and game over

Before I forget, she virtually turned into an AV star while I was humping her, cos she was sucking my fingers! and also sucking my nipples when I was busy "doing OSIM humping" action.

GFE: 9/10, like ur gf after a night of intense passion love-making..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
Once upon a time she was my favorite and after a long long wait.......RTF Angelina again....SHIOK !

I am glad she still remember me and upon entering her room, hug and french me like long lost lover....help me to undress and lead me to the bathroom. Service as before, soap massage using her pair of beautiful boobs, rub my little brother between her butt and give me a good long BBBJ.

On the bed, started with some light massage and follow with detailed cathbath including HDLY, AR and BBBJ while I in the doggy position. Se Bei Song ! Turn around, cathbath again from top to bottom. Put my little brother between he boobs and slowly stroke up and down. SHIOK ! BBBJ was the next most SONG...she give me a long BBBJ till I nearly shot. Stop her and told her my turn to service her. She love to be painted and beware, super wet. We had few position and finished off in missionary position.

Here's my rating:

Face: 8/10...pretty SYT
Boobs: 8/10...C+ cup very nice shape with little pink nipples
Bathing: 9/10...se bei song....best of the best....MUST TRY !
Massage: 6/10...just light and relax...not professional type
Frenching: 9/10...she is an expert
AR / HDLY: 8/10....very sensual and smooth
BBBJ: 9/10.....she is good...those cannot hold sure shot fast
Painting: 9/10...nice pussy and very wet...she enjoy more than me but 1 enjoy hearing her play stereo music while I do my painting
Fuck: 9/10...super tight and willing to change many position....during the session, lots of hugging and frenching. After I unload...rested a while and she gave me a leg massage before washing up
GFE: 10/10.....makes me feel real good
RTF: OF COURSE !

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
As promised...

Met her on a hot afternoon... Went up and saw her in a black lacy dress and hot pants... Wow... And she resembles one media corp actress which I cannot recall her name... In my min I was thinking swee!!!! Went in the room and hugged her immediately... Such a nice and sweet gal whose looks like a typical gal next door.

I then help her undress while she stroke my didi... Wah Siberia steam ah... Then after we were both naked... We hugged and French for a long time while fondling each other... Then I initiated to go shower... While inside her kissing fish skills were indeed superb! Wile she used her body to rub mine, I was fingering and touching her clits and she responded with soft moaning...

She then gave me one of the best kissing fish cat bath n bbbj in the toilet... I ALmost exploded one shot in. There....

Out of shower and on tot the bed where she gave me a relaxing massage... Followed by a very good 10 mins bbbj sucking and licking me all over... Her tongue skill was superb! She then flip me over for a ar that was one of the best I received so far!

Caps on and finally I inserted into her... Looking at her Chio face and big boobs I busy tahan... Drenching sucking her nips and banging her... We alternated in different position before I exploded all in missionary!

The scores:

Looks: 7.5
Figure:8.5
Boobs:8.5
French:8
Bbbj:9
Cat bath:9
Fj:9

Overall service:9

A gem not to be missed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly View Post
Ya lor bro spikerman Angelina need rest sleep until late but now available I just finish sexxion she know finger press then use knees then sexy massage and boobs massage with her beautiful boobs then cat bath wet suction all over my body then ask me go on my knees she ass lick gently while using her hands to sexy touch my genitals woohoo my rod throbbing want to fuck her but cannot she wearing panties code red instead she bbbj me until shioka do. .do I feeling my sperm building up cannot hold back so I hold her head and mouth fuck arrrghrrrghhhaarrrgh exploded in sparms release everything into her mouth fully release super dupper shiok. She keep sucking even after I unloaded everything
After she rinse her mouth she come back give me leg massage then we hug hug rest awhile on the bed her head on my chest feeling very contented really like gf
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Had a match w Angelina today
Very sweet babe she can be
Very hard working to make yr time full filled
Acton in bath rm r awsome w sexy soapy rub
Passionate Frencher ... yes a kissing fish
Very nice pointed C cuppers w pinkie nips ... very nice very nice ... only if she can b taller
Nice smooth skin n white white
Nice pussy tight n wet wet ... look new n like seldom use
Great GFE too

Mayb my heart is filled w someone else so to me ... hmmm ok overall 7/10
Sorri to her fans its just IMHO

Last edited by SongDa; 14-05-2014 at 09:43 PM.
Old 23-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 12
hereicomeagain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 『Angelina 22yo SYT』BUSTY 妹妹 Is Back! The ULTIMATE Showdown! 『性感大波妹回来了! 超级爽服务, 包你满

Quite A Few Solid Service Back Liao. Guess TiKos All Wil l Be Busy Supporting。

Last edited by hereicomeagain; 23-04-2014 at 08:56 PM.
Old 23-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
furyblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfuryblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support support
Old 23-04-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster (A)

More FR For This Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post

Part 1

On a hot and warm afternoon once again I'm back to this familar place.
After a while I saw a chiobu which look exactly like the one in the photo which was posted by TS.
So I smile at her and she also know I'm the one that book her. She then led me to the lift and up we go.
Once inside the room she very naughty press my bro while my shirt and pant is still on.
How to tahan so I also press back her nehneh wah the feeling really song song until joo koon.
We then hug but and did french for a while but only light one her tougue never come out
maybe I smoke and she say she scared of cigratte smell.
Then she undress herself infront of me wah lan eh the moment I see her nehneh and pussy
bro just marakita by itself. Her nehneh is so nice and big with small nipple and her pussy is nicely trim.
Then we proceed to the attached bathroom and she begin to soap and wash me like a baby.
Who know she suddenly message my back with her nehneh and her hand shake my bro and smile say bro got reaction.
After that wash with water then she kneel down and give me a one hell of BBBJ
and she keep looking at me with those CFM look. Bauy tahan her BBBJ is damm skillful
I have to hold on to the door knob to tahan and control if not sure very fast game over.
I think about a few mins then she go take 2 clean towel and we both dry ourselves up and proceed to her bed.

Time for me to pang kang liao
Part 2 to be continued.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Part 2

Suddenly can hear rain outside. Wah lan eh is raining cats and dogs sia.
On the bed she ask me to lay down with my back facing up. I thought she want to catbath me who know
she climb on my back and give me a massage press here press there and she seem to be trained
so I just closed my eyes and relax and enjoy her message then after a while she ask me to go into
doggie position and she perform ar on my asshole with her hand shaking my bro then come HDLY.
Ask me to lay flat with my back still facing up and she use both her nehneh and do a breast message on me.
From my back all the way down to my legs. Song song gao joo koon. Was ask to turn over then she perform her
catbath I ask to french and she did french with me but only light light mouth to mouth her tougue no come out.
Then she catbath me from my neck all the way down to my leg. Then she slowly work her way to my harden like
a rock bro and slowly lick from the tip and all the way in. And she also suck both my balls.
Once a while she keep looking at me with those CFM face. I really feel like fucking her straight away
but I let her enjoy eating and enoying my bro first. Her BBBJ speed slowly turn from slow to turbo.
After a while I reallu buay tahan liao tell her is my turn to service her. So I slowly french her again
but still no tougue fight then work my way down to her neheh and try to adjust to the right channel and
lick and suck like a baby hungry for milk. Work further down south to her well trim pussy but I don't know why
like very hard to paint like that and she keep saying itchy and no moan at all. Maybe she is short I think.
This is the worst painting I ever come across. Sian so I ask her to BBBJ me again while
both my knee on her bed and she just keep BBBJ and she ask me itchy anot. Of course not itchy lah so song
until I also forget my surname liao. She comment my bro is really very BIG.
Then cap on and postion in missonary and when I try to go in wah lao eh her hole is so small and tight
I think I only managed to go in half. Then her eyes closed and face changed and finally she moan.
I slowly slowly try to go further in cos her hole is really small and tight. Really can feel her pussy like
clamping my bro. Song song until joo koon. Managed to go all the way in and increase my speed from slow to turbo.
Shake shake shake who know bro come out then she grab something and apply on her pussy. I also don't know what
is that maybe KY or indian oil I think Who care. Insert bro in again and shake shake shake after a while can feel
is cumming so I signal her that I want to CIM. Then quickly remove the cap and she knee down on the bed.
I aim my bro in her small mouth and HJ a few time and all my cum just shoot inside and she just keep suck and suck
wah lao eh this is my virgin CIM never know this is so song until my soul also disappear. I just feel all my cum
has finish and she point at her mouth like cannot talk like that maybe I had cum too many in her mouth liao.
I know she is refering she want to go bathroom spill out and wash. So I just lay on the bed trying to catch
my soul and my breath back and when I look at my bro and feel wah lan eh my bro is so smooth clean like just wash
like that. Hahaha. When she come out from the bathroom. She just sit beside me and we tcss for a while.
Then I look at the time wan lan eh so fast almost 1 hour liao then she say go wash. Inside the bathroom she wash
me up clean clean and we both towel dry dress back. Pay and then she suddenly give me a hug and french. Led me
to the door and I just leave with leg still jelly. Overrall not bad but I tell myself my rtf
I'm going to ask her 69 and paint until her water like tap running. Hahaha. Hope all bros like my humble FR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Haha, found it !!!

Sorry bro friendly, no Chinese FR for now. Haha. Not sure if this is good by your standard, but nonetheless, truthful one. Hee hee.

This is a long long long long long overdue FR for Angelina. Tried her last May. Wah seh, one year liao. FR also chao-sng liao. Ha ha.

Remember last year, she also got many positive FRs and I quite liked her pics, so decided to give her a try .......

But bros reading this FR, do bear in mind, this is one year ago. Things probably changed liao ........

Physical .........

Looks -- Not bad. But a bit too typical of PRC for me. Not really my type.
Body -- Very fair and smooth skin. Would have been perfect if she is a tad taller. No extra fat. Nice legs.
Boobs -- Soft nice B+ cups, nicely shaped, cute nips.
Pussy -- A bit of hair. No smell. Wet.

Action .......

Bath -- SOP. A bit of rubba rubba. Short BBBJ with hot water.
Catbath -- Back and nips. With suction like those sauna type.
BBBJ -- Nice, hardworking. Good feel. Various techniques with tongue action.
AR -- Really dig in. Nice. But don't quite like having to kneel on all fours, just felt so unnatural and vulnerable.
Painting -- She was a bit resistant at first but gave in after some persistence from me. Juicy, wet and no smell. When she almost climax she pushed me away a few times. Resisted her but eventually let her go.
Moaning -- Soft soft type. Continuous from start to end.
Frenching -- Yes, especially when she is high.
FJ -- Started with her on top. She seems to like it. Slow thrust and licking of nips. After painting, changed to missionary and finished off. When she high, will french. Even licked and sucked her own finger.

The feel ........

GFE -- To me, not the teh-teh, cling-on-to-you type. No hold hands, no intimate feel. So maybe a bit lacking in GFE for me, maybe because I am not her type. But I guess it boils down to chemistry. No fault of hers.

TCSS -- Can chat about anything. But felt more like talking to a typical FL, not like a friend, like said earlier, maybe not much chemistry. She may not sound too friendly on the phone (typical PRC -- loud loud type) but real person is nice and friendly.

Attitude -- Professional. Does what she has to do. Positive. Friendly. Not time watcher. Not commercial. Offer massage before and after.

Last edited by SongDa; 14-05-2014 at 09:46 PM.
Old 23-04-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongDa View Post

Boobs: Natural & Soft 34D With Nice Small Nipples
Height: 1.60cm
Weight: 44kg
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Frenching 舌吻: Passionate. Great Kissing Fish!
[/SIZE]

tats wat attracted me .... support bro SD .... gum me bo huh keekee

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 24-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow another gem support support!
Old 24-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 13
Peon is one of the Best!Peon is one of the Best!Peon is one of the Best!Peon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
tats wat attracted me .... support bro SD .... gum me bo huh keekee
So far so good for kissing fish. But u must FR after Monday if really kissing fish ley. Lol

-=On Secret Mission Only=-
Tio Curfew
Old 24-04-2014, 03:33 AM
Samster (A)

Last Part For Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkok00 View Post
Angelina FR from my SEXtisfied khaki in action

Angelina really no horse run. Bought lunch for her as it was lunch time when I visited her. Reached destination. Saw a young, petite and fair girl waiting for me. Knowing that I was caught in the rain, she quickly undress me n shower me with warm water.

Actions started during undressing process. She started to play with my nipples. And then held my hand to bathroom. The sights of her boobs made me hard. Si peh swee and fair. Can see that her skin is flawless and swee swee. See what see.. No need to see. Just touch and squeeze. Wow. I fulfilled my dreams of squeezing her n caressing her. Her boobs like "shiny shiny" leh. Very swee.

Once in bathroom. She washed me from head to toe. Boobs massage, tickle balls, frenching, and warm bbbj. I placed my hands on the wall to tahan. I looked down and saw her expression. Shiok to the max la! What else can I ask for?

After shower, she asked me to lie down facing the bed. Wow she's going to massage me. I needed this as I was stressed recently. Then her magical hands caress my body n balls, cat bath my body n balls too. And there she went...commanded me to be in dog position n I obliged to 3-star General Angelina. She used her tongue to poke my asshole. Clean the whole asshole till it was wet wet. And she hj me while doing it. Then sucked my cock after AR.

Wah really bth. Then she asked me to turn around. I had a good look at her body and face again. Really si peh swee. Pussy hair also nicely trimmed. I thought she's going to cap me.. But who knows...she bbbj again and I had to tahan. She bbbj till I asked her to stop and then I services her .

Grab her boobs, licked her pussy, French. Then I sat on top of her face and she sucked my cock again. Si peh shiok. Then capped me for missionary position. This position also shiok cos age squeezed her whole boobs. Soooooooo big and attractive! Then my turn to squeezed and I stopped squeezing for a while as I wanted to see the boobs swinging. Then out of a sudden, I pulled up her hands over head and I licked her armpits and she moaned damn loud. I very Bian Tai (BT).

Then next we changed to doggie n standing doggie n piak in front of the mirror. The sight of her in the mirror is soooooooo mesmerizing. Thinking of the scene now makes my cock hard too.

Then went back to missionary and then she rode on me. While riding, I squeezed her boobs n guessed what, she sucked my fingers ....... Bth bros! How to tahan? Then she rode on me very hard n I still couldn't cum cos I didn't want the session to end.

Then she said she wanna cim me n I said ok. But my cock not listening to my command. She hj a bit while cd was still on. Then I got the urge to shoot. I moaned and she quickly inserted my cock into her pussy n rode on me till I cummed. Very shiok!!!!!!

After session, she massaged me. And I was still enjoying looking at her boobs. Really very swee leh. Two boobs in front of my face.

Then showered together. Chat for a while and I left as a happy man.

Bros, treat her nice. She's worth the $$$. I like her looks, figure, attitude and services. No horse run.

Last edited by SongDa; 14-05-2014 at 09:47 PM.
Old 24-04-2014, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 15
jaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to behold

Support dear Angelina

If There's Somebody Calling Me On, She's The One 210514
Old 24-04-2014, 06:51 AM
Samster (A)

Good morning bros

Old 24-04-2014, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 15
friendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of light

Angelina is back must support
but hor TS measure boob size D I look look closely at picture even magnify hmm mm her boob grow bigger than last tour yummy...yum yum
Old 24-04-2014, 07:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

EB supports!
Old 24-04-2014, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongDa View Post
Sure Gum... 那个妹妹你搞不定的
wow bro yr remark too powerful liao ... but I m not tat power sian

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread