The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold
Hiv rash

Hey guys, any idea what the hell the HIV rash really is? Stuff on the internet just contradicts each other ie, some said its itchy some said its not.

My last visit to doctor Tan i asked the doctor and she said it was a rash that i would certainly not be able to miss.

So just a few questions to anyone who has knowledge on this.

1) Is it itchy?

2) Can you describe it ? e.g small bumps ? red spots?

3) Is it confined to the upper body , etc chest, face , arms or does it appear on the legs too?

4) Does it appear with other symptoms? etc. flu , sore throat , fever.

Thanks in advance.
Old 23-02-2016, 09:11 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hiv rash

from what i know.. it is not confined to a certain part of the body although it usually appear at the upper body part.

My advice is to get tested to be sure.. it is either u have it or u do not have it.
there is no way to tell for sure just by looking at the rash and symptoms..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post
Hey guys, any idea what the hell the HIV rash really is? Stuff on the internet just contradicts each other ie, some said its itchy some said its not.

My last visit to doctor Tan i asked the doctor and she said it was a rash that i would certainly not be able to miss.

So just a few questions to anyone who has knowledge on this.

1) Is it itchy?

2) Can you describe it ? e.g small bumps ? red spots?

3) Is it confined to the upper body , etc chest, face , arms or does it appear on the legs too?

4) Does it appear with other symptoms? etc. flu , sore throat , fever.

Thanks in advance.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I would agree with BigSexy, best is to get tested, as any rash can be due to alot of other things instead of hiv bro
Old 25-02-2016, 09:23 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

40% to 70% of people infected with HIV do NOT get the rash.
So honestly looking for a rash is really useless in terms of HIV diagnosis.

The HIV rash (like most rashes) is extremely difficult to describe.

Honestly, try describing your allergy rash or a chicken pox rash accurately to someone over the phone. It's really hard.

For example, many patients tell me that they have a rash that is "like a pimple". That same description I have seen applied to blisters, ulcers, papules, excoriations, cysts, caruncles, etc etc etc. So, point is it is very difficult to describe a rash in words. An experienced doctor can take one look at a rash and recognize it but struggle to describe it.

Secondly, whenever I describe the HIV rash to anyone, they will INVARIABLY think they have it. This is because the description is so vague, it can fit any rash. And therefore, patients will scrutinize their skin after hearing my description and DEFINITELY find something that they think fits the description. So describing the HIV rash to someone is more or less a self fulfilling prophecy.

That said, this is quoted from my article on HIV symptoms:

The HIV ARS Rash

This is a great source of worry for many people I see. I have seen people coming in with literally one tiny red dot on their forearm convinced that it was a HIV rash. It is not.

The HIV rash usually comes on 2 to 3 days after the onset of the fever and lasts for at least 2 weeks. It is a Morbiliform (looks like measles) Exanthem rash consisting of macules and papules up to 1cm in diameter which are pink to red in colour. Each lesion remains discrete and do not become confluent. It is widespread and always (100%) involves the upper thorax and collar region also commonly (60% to 40%) affects the face, arms, scalp, thighs and palms in descending order of frequency.

Basically, the rash is BAD. Your friends and colleagues are going to take one look at you and ask ‘Hey why do you have a rash? Go see a doctor’. If you have to hunt for individual spots or patches randomly on your skin, it is not a HIV rash.
Old 03-03-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Doctor Tan, just about clarified everything i wanted to know. Much appreciated.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1