The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralty View Post
Wendy rtc for CNY. I was told Wendy & Kitty are sisters?
Any info regarding Coco from Ina Spa?
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 07-02-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Sap7722 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Any info regarding Coco from Ina Spa?
She have earned $300k sgd and went back China for good. She told me she's not coming back anytime soon at the moment.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
alexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Just got a message from a ML that a policeman went for a massage and only told her at the end of the massage that he works as police and say he half day off that day. Knn. Don't know if that guy is real or not. Like that I may need to be cautious Liao. Cannot go that area. I think my that ML also Sian liao.
which area??
Old 07-02-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfoo1 View Post
which area??
Wow. Which area. Better avoid.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Chinatown side. Heard is Malay young chap... Well I will still go down because that one of the better ones with good service...
Old 09-02-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Dereknchann94 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Where's ebby from ina Spa?
Old 09-02-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sap7722 View Post
She have earned $300k sgd and went back China for good. She told me she's not coming back anytime soon at the moment.
Wah...$300k SGD wor...
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 09-02-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -47 / Power: 0
Rocket7666k is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Wah...$300k SGD wor...
Don't u feel ashamed that a prc prostitute is richer than you?
Old 09-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Cocodemer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah...$300k SGD wor...
I’m not surprised. Simple calculations would show that. Assuming a ML gets 5 customers who tips an average of $80 would get $400 daily. Working 26 days a month with a basic salary of $1600 would receive $12000 a month. In one year, that works out to be $144000. After their 2 year work permit, they would have earn a staggering $288000. With an annual salary of around $150,000, any hardworking and presentable looking ML would be a TOP earner here. The drawback is that it’s really long hours and would a lady really want to do this long term.
Old 09-02-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
LouChuNi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocodemer View Post
I’m not surprised. Simple calculations would show that. Assuming a ML gets 5 customers who tips an average of $80 would get $400 daily. Working 26 days a month with a basic salary of $1600 would receive $12000 a month. In one year, that works out to be $144000. After their 2 year work permit, they would have earn a staggering $288000. With an annual salary of around $150,000, any hardworking and presentable looking ML would be a TOP earner here. The drawback is that it’s really long hours and would a lady really want to do this long term.
Our bros mostly are all bloody stupid fools. They have let their small head take control of their big head.
U c these MLs are now super rich after working few yrs here.
Old 09-02-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. The maths works out. Many ml are rich. We are the pig head. Keep giving money.
Old 09-02-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

More worse bro getting into KC traps. Poor that giving money for nothing, yet FL ML still working hard getting brothers..so called in love with other brothers, some blur blur brothers with cars, ending up likes a driver picking up sending their so-called girl friends here and there. Please be aware all FL ML are same, making used of you. Once useless, FL ML will look for any brothers. Therefore FL ML can be very rich also not taxable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocodemer View Post
Old 09-02-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
zxcvzx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzxcvzx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I visited coco a few months back and during gq I made an offer that is lower than "market rate". She replied that she rather not do haha. With my bro ready to salute, we settled for middle ground. To her credit, momentum was built slowly and progressively. Just bad roaming signal for me. Please intro if you guys have any good recommendations around that area.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
More worse bro getting into KC traps. Poor that giving money for nothing, yet FL ML still working hard getting brothers..so called in love with other brothers, some blur blur brothers with cars, ending up likes a driver picking up sending their so-called girl friends here and there. Please be aware all FL ML are same, making used of you. Once useless, FL ML will look for any brothers. Therefore FL ML can be very rich also not taxable
Well I would agree with u since I have some evidence which will tick this ML off soon. Let's wait and see. Stepping on my tail is not worth it.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
milken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I agree MLs are rich....at least some
My ML says when finish with me...will drive me home since she also stays ard there.
And it is a new car.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1