The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Weirdest/funniest SPA experience

Fingered a massage girl while she was trying to BBBJ me on the massage bed. She got SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wet until her juices started to run down my forearm and stopped BBBJing me.

Kept on fingering her, likely hit her g spot cause the juices flowed mroe and more. Then her whole body was vibrating, I guess she came!!!

She gave me CIM later. Then later on proceeded to shower. Best RM168 I've spent LOL.

This was many many years ago in JB.
Old 26-10-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Fingered a massage girl while she was trying to BBBJ me on the massage bed. She got SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wet until her juices started to run down my forearm and stopped BBBJing me.

Kept on fingering her, likely hit her g spot cause the juices flowed mroe and more. Then her whole body was vibrating, I guess she came!!!

She gave me CIM later. Then later on proceeded to shower. Best RM168 I've spent LOL.

This was many many years ago in JB.
Your story reminded me of another funny but unpleasant encounter.

I went to this central spa, which is clean on the outside but dirty inside. The MLs there provide HJ.

I didn't have any target, so went in without booking.

In came this PRC lady, a bit chubby, totally not a looker. Sian... but never mind. Thinking massage may be good, turned out to be piano type.

She was talking non stop and her words were very "oily" and cheeky.

Turned over and the GQ popped. She started the HJ and I tested my luck by inserting my hands underneath her t shirt. No resistance. I slowly unhooked her bra and lifted up her t shirt. She was stunned by still quite cheeky. Sucked on her C cups while working my hands down south.

My fingers reached her pussy and god damn, she was soaking wet below. And I really mean soaking wet! Finger her gao gao, fast and furious and she totally buay tahan, kept grabbing my wrist, telling me she came a few times and begging me to stop. I even pulled down her pants and panties to expose her pussy for easier access!

Eventually came after all the sucking and fingering and HJ. She asked if we could meet again outside sometime. Hinting she wanted to have sex.

I didn't reply first and went to take a shower. And that was when the horror started.

HER PUSSY JUICE STINKED BIG TIME.

I smelt the stench on my finger and used the shower gel to wash it off. First time it didn't come off. Washed again and again and I used A LOT of the soap, scrubbed very long, the smell just couldn't go away.

No choice. I went back and bathe again, used dethol, soap, sponge and scrub and scrub. KNN, the stench still remained. I even trimmed my nails again to see if the stench could go away. It didn't.

Eventually it took me 5 more hand washes throughout the day before the smell was totally gone at night.

Heng I did not get her number and meet outside for sex. Can't imagine my dick becoming stinky if inserted into her pussy.

Such a powerful stench! Haha

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 26-10-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10133 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Your story reminded me of another funny but unpleasant encounter.

I went to this central spa, which is clean on the outside but dirty inside. The MLs there provide HJ.

I didn't have any target, so went in without booking.

In came this PRC lady, a bit chubby, totally not a looker. Sian... but never mind. Thinking massage may be good, turned out to be piano type.

She was talking non stop and her words were very "oily" and cheeky.

Turned over and the GQ popped. She started the HJ and I tested my luck by inserting my hands underneath her t shirt. No resistance. I slowly unhooked her bra and lifted up her t shirt. She was stunned by still quite cheeky. Sucked on her C cups while working my hands down south.

My fingers reached her pussy and god damn, she was soaking wet below. And I really mean soaking wet! Finger her gao gao, fast and furious and she totally buay tahan, kept grabbing my wrist, telling me she came a few times and begging me to stop. I even pulled down her pants and panties to expose her pussy for easier access!

Eventually came after all the sucking and fingering and HJ. She asked if we could meet again outside sometime. Hinting she wanted to have sex.

I didn't reply first and went to take a shower. And that was when the horror started.

I smelt the stench on my finger and used the shower gel to wash it off. First time it didn't come off. Washed again and again and I used A LOT of the soap, scrubbed very long, the smell just couldn't go away.

No choice. I went back and bathe again, used dethol, soap, sponge and scrub and scrub. KNN, the stench still remained. I even trimmed my nails again to see if the stench could go away. It didn't.

Eventually it took me 5 more hand washes throughout the day before the smell was totally gone at night.

Heng I did not get her number and meet outside for sex. Can't imagine my dick becoming stinky if inserted into her pussy.

That was funny bro! Haha
Old 27-10-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That is funny...should be posted in the thread:
'SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings'
Upped you bro.
Old 27-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Literal meaning to the proverbial CHOW CHEE BYE!!!
Old 28-10-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Fishy smell type. Could be yeast infection.
Old 29-10-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 14
Kelvyn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKelvyn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
I heard from a ML that a client of hers have a fetish of having sex with the massage room door wide open! To do that she has to bring him to a room in a corner and will arrange for him to come by during their off peak hours. Haha that sounds kinky and exciting. 😅
Haha. I did that once with a angpai ml that i always frequent. One other ml pass by and saw us doing it but she just giggled and walked away! Haha that was the best bonk i had.
Old 02-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Some years ago, I went with my boss to Chongqing to meet some Chinese clients. KTV followed and after that the client boss order 5 girls for the 5 of us. The client boss took his girl and left. Another guy to his and left. The remaining client got drunk and the mamasan ordered a cat to send him home. My boss got to Skype his wife and I got to take 3 girls back to my hotel. Good fortune for me, whole night of 6 hand massage, naughty play and numerous intercourses.
Probably won't get another chance for free 6 hands like that.
Old 02-11-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Here’s another of my personal experience, I’m sure some bros have encountered this before. During one of my visit to a new spa I chose bj when gq was asked. The ML went out and came back with a piece of plastic food wrap, the transparent kind and wrap it around my little bro! It was freaking weird for me and uncomfortable and she proceeded with the bj. I had a hard time cumming and personally I didn’t like the experience. Wonder whether she did that to save money on CDs or was worried of police checks so that plastic wrap was used instead!
this happened to me too! i didnt like the feeling either.
Old 02-11-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Sharing one of my stories that I told before. Don't bother asking for CTC since shop long gone closed down.

Was exploring and tried this massage place that looks very new and clean. Sometimes the thrill is really to test to see if the shop really got extra another.

The ML that came in seemed very new to industry. So the entire session there were very small hints but not enough for me to confirm if should ask or not cause later she think I siao Lang wanna rape her.

Even flip around and she saw my marikita, then her face turned red and very shy. But she continue to do her job but her eyes keep staring. So finish session up, she quickly left the room and I was like zzzz prepare to dress up.

She came in again and shyly ask if can help me release. Which of course la!

To date, this is one of my most memorable experiences even if the massage or the release wasn't the best
Old 02-11-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
Sharing one of my stories that I told before. Don't bother asking for CTC since shop long gone closed down.

Was exploring and tried this massage place that looks very new and clean. Sometimes the thrill is really to test to see if the shop really got extra another.

The ML that came in seemed very new to industry. So the entire session there were very small hints but not enough for me to confirm if should ask or not cause later she think I siao Lang wanna rape her.

Even flip around and she saw my marikita, then her face turned red and very shy. But she continue to do her job but her eyes keep staring. So finish session up, she quickly left the room and I was like zzzz prepare to dress up.

She came in again and shyly ask if can help me release. Which of course la!

To date, this is one of my most memorable experiences even if the massage or the release wasn't the best
Yeah bro I experience this recently too something very similar to yours... I was like in heaven seeing the girl like that.. some more is pretty one not old too... I prefer such experience as it's so different from those just go in and fck...different feel
Old 02-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
I was used as a practise model for 2 new masseuses at a Thai spa a long time ago. Boss asked if both of them could practice on me while she barked instructions.
Nowadays,new Thai masseuses are trained using bananas or cucumbers.
Chok Dee !
Old 02-11-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 7
CCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
this happened to me too! i didnt like the feeling either.
she dunno how to use is it... if know how to use its super shiok and better than using CD to do it... experience can be super good if know how... had try before those who really know how to do it and those who dunno and anyhow
Old 03-11-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

Quote:

whoa !!!! biggest nightmare sia ....
best scary award goes to this story sia ...
Old 03-11-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Was in JB some time back with my gf for a day trip. My gf went for some hair treatment which would take several hours to complete. Decided to walk around the streets to kill time. Chanced upon a massage parlor and decided to go in. The receptionist asked if i had any preference and i told her i'd prefer a malay therapist. Went into the room, took a quick shower and waited for the therapist to come.

A knock on the door came and in came my therapist. I was shocked as it was my jc friend! She was also shocked to see me. We made small talk and she begged me not to reveal to anyone about what she was doing. I promised to keep it a secret if she gave me the best service. She started by giving me a blowjob first before i blasted into her mouth. Then came to a massage - normal standard massage. Then she capped me and we bonked like wild animals. Capped off and blasted into her mouth again for the second time.

She actually said i didnt have to pay for extras as long as i kept quiet. I gave her RM50 nonetheless for the good time. Just nice my gf hair treatment finished.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1