The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Inside my heart

t had been inside my heart for years. I have try hard to forget and let go, the feeling and memory are unforgettable. I am not sure what should I do to forget it. I am not sure I am in right place to share my feeling.

The names mention are not real.

This happen during my sec school days when I was 16 waiting period to JC. I had a bf that time name Aaron. We got to know each other though my working friend Jasmine. After getting accepting the dates from Aaron, we become couple. He is my second bf. Our relationship are very good during that time, he will always be there for me especially during the time I am down and keep encouraging me. During the holiday period, our relationship getting closer. We are almost daily together. I miss the simple love that we hold hand, kiss passion and hug each other. Of course that time I have given my first petting with him during watching movie with him in the cinema. It is so nice during the young days. At times, we would having couple date with Jasmine and her bf Derek. All of us are very close and one day, Derek and Jasmine is asking Aaron and me to join them to chalet and play. I look at Aaron and both of us know that it would be a nice moment that we could together in the late night. Hence I lied to my parents that I would be staying at my best friend house for that night. They agree as they know my best friend since we are in the primary school. My best friend will cover me if my parents call.

I am excited that I could with Aaron that day and we went to the chalet. We are introduce to another couple Shermaine and Kelvin and other 2 males friends KT and Jay. They would be staying overnight. Others friends I do not remember their names. All of us are quite happy eating BBQ, chatting and playing games. It is my first time to try what is beer is. I stay with Aaron and Jasmine most of the time as most of the people I am not too close. When the games start, more people get closer and alot of laughers in the house. Jay and KT start to bring out hard liquor for the games. Some of the people are quite drunk after playing the games and drinking and left the chalet. Hence as people getting lesser, Jasmine ask Aaron and me to join in. We start to play and at times I lost, Aaron drink for me. He lost he drink as well. After seeing him drink quite a lot, I did try to drink a few small cups as well. In the end, Aaron and Jay had passed out. The games stop. Kelvin, Derek and KT help up them to wash up and carry them on the bed in the different room. After the tired night, Jasmine tell me she also quite high want to shower first and go and sleep. I let Jasmine and Shermaine bath first and they can rest first as both of them drink quite a lot.
Old 06-01-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Inside my heart

After I have my shower, I went to the room. It is complete darkness. I on the light and see where is my bf and I quickly off the light and went sleep beside him. That time Jasmine and Shermaine is sleep in different beds in the room. Each had 1 bed to share. 1 top and 2 bottom. I could not see who is sleeping beside my bed, is it Jasmine or Shermaine? I hug my bf that time but he is really passed out. I kind of piss off as this is our first time sleeping together and he forget me. It a tired night and I went sleepy and unclick my bra and went to sleep. I can't sleep well with my bra.

After a moment, someone on the light and went into the room. I guess is Kelvin and Derek come in to sleep. I continue to sleep once they off the light.
In the middle of my sleep, I start to feel a hand is touching my thigh. The feeling is nice and gentle and I am quite happy that my bf start to awake and remember me. I continue to sleep and enjoy the touch. He start to pet me on my short. I am quite relax to let him touch me as we had been doing it in the cinema especially during that holiday we did it quite often. I am enjoying how he petting very slowly and make me very relax and enjoy. At a moment, I feel he want to put down my short, I resist. He continue to pet me and went in my short to touch me. The feeling is very different as Aaron always pet me on my short or my panties as we are in public. This time his fingers touch me directly, I start to feel my body get intense. The feeling is getting stronger compare the petting in the past. I feel like to make sound and I remember I am in the room with other people. I start to use my pillow to cover my face and letting him to touch me. Slowly he try to pull my short down and keep rubbing me. I let him continue as I am still wearing my panties. The more he rub, I felt my body get warmer and it is my first time experience getting so high. He make me getting my first cum that getting so enjoy and it keep continue. He start to remove my panties, I try to hold it, and scare he is going to have sex with me. But in the end when I am cumming, I let go my hand. I am quite surprise how I can be keep cumming. To surprise me, I thought I am going to have sex, he start to lick me instead. This make me crazy, I can't believe Aaron making me so high. The feeling is so different from just petting with fingers. I keep cover my face hard and cover my moan. I start to think of how is it like if he penetrate into me. The more I think, I getting myself into sex mood.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

A familiar story with familiar names... don't worry that u r at the wrong place to share.. Just keep going n sharing asap

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-01-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
browncheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start sis, please continue!
Old 07-01-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 07-01-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
dahua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story ….. lots of juicy details
Old 07-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

After I have cum, I am thinking he is going in and I am waiting to feel it and kind of excited. He did not penetrate me, he use his penis to rub me and start touch my nipples. I felt my nipples are very hard. I start to feel I am in a lost world, I got the feeling urging him to penetrate me faster. I keep waiting for him and feel his penis is outside me. This feeling is something I can’t forget. He make me feel like I want to have sex with him. When he use his penis rubbing my entrance, I really got feeling I want to move myself to him. I start to move my bum when he rubbing me and it is such a strong feeling. He slowly start to penetrate me, it is crazy pain. My mind is wtf it is not the same thinking that it is very nice. He slowly move in deeper and deeper. I am bearing the pain. Once he fully penetrate in, he start to move in and out slowly. I can feel his inside me although it is still very pain. After a while of moving forwards and backwards, I feel it not so pain and I start to enjoy moving deep in. He start pushing in and sucking my nipples. I felt my breasts are getting bigger and it is a strange feeling which I like it. He keep pumping me, every moment I felt his penis and I tell myself that oh that is sex. It is really nice when someone you love having a body to body. After a while, I had cum again. He keep penetrate me, the more he went in, the feeling is stronger and I want more. I start to adjust my body to him get in me and keep covering my moan. My body getting more and more tired and heart is very happy. I start to let him hold my legs up to his shoulder and I have no resist. The feeling get me much stronger and deeper and make me to have multiply cum. The moment he pump me very hard, I try to use my hand to stop him. This moment, I accidently touch someone sleeping beside me. My mind is lost, Aaron is sleep beside me, who is having sex with me. He keep pumping me, my body keep enjoying and my mind went confuse and let him continue.
Old 07-01-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
AlexOx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please keep going
Old 08-01-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Upzz TS who is a shy gal with my +15 cherries as encouragement and reward for sharing such a juicy story with us.. one which is very similarly written by another sweet and lovely sis whom i love and adore very much ..POWERING UP^^her points from to 15 to 30 ...Plss check yr user CP, sis...Looking forward to yr next instalment

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-01-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
tripleB98 is a Helpful and Caring SamstertripleB98 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to your updates
Old 08-01-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Inside my heart

Thank you for the points.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

He remove his penis from me, my body is so tired and move the pillow aside. Suddenly, he use his penis to rub my lip. He use his hand ask me to open my mouth for him. I do not know what am I thinking, my mind is blank. I follow him and open my mouth. He start to move inside my mouth. I did not think much, then suddenly I feel like the movement is like he is having sex with me just now. I start to turn on again. I start to lick him thinking the moment he lick me just now. I feel like I want sex again and I start to suck for him. The more I suck, I felt his penis is inside me. I turn out enjoying it. He finally cum into me. I do not know what to do with it and I am very tired. My body got no energy to move and I swallow his cum. I lying down breathing hardly, he wear back my short and put my panties inside my shorts. I quickly fall asleep after that and still feeling aroused and pain.

When I wake up, all of them had wake up. My mind is keep thinking that I should act as normal. I quickly went toilet to wash up and take a quick shower. During the shower, I still thinking of last night what is happening and at the meantime I felt very pain after last night. Hence I told Aaron that I am not feeling well and would not join them for breakfast in not a pleasant mood. Aaron felt guilty that he passed out last night and did not accompany me which make me angry. Hence in the whole journey back home, I turn out to giving him black face. Actually my mind is still thinking who is the person, how it happen and of course the pain below me make me piss off. Every time I have cross my legs, I felt the pain inside me.
Old 08-01-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Miksky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, support for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1