The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
alehandro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great Time @ Central

Hi fellow bros.. Good morning... Just a quick share since its been awhile i shared.

Went for reservist a couple of weeks back in a shitty camp. Basically everything sucks in that camp so basically really damn sian!!! Just 2 days before outpro got green light to go out of camp, with being so sian in camp, straight off to meet my buddy at central area since he was abt to go for a massage so why not join him too. 1st time went to this MP and i really had a good time. I only share if i got good experiences so this is one of them. So went in, strip, bath and lied on the bed waited for ML to come. She was ard 7/10 in looks. But her body was way better. Had a good 40mins of massage and then came the GQ. I was quite tired so tot of just ending with a HJ, but while negotiating she was stroking my lil bro and teasing me and saying why not i give you a full package instead. I was quite reluctant at first, then i proceed to caress her boobs, wow wat a nice firm C-cup boobs i guess and with her horny face i accepted the deal. And i am happy the deal happen coz her body was awesome!!! Pound her in different position and ended in a doggy position. I remembered while we were in doggy style we both were looking at the mirror, wow what an experience indeed. Hugged her and left the place a VERY HAPPY man!

Name: L . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: C-cup i think
Massage: 7/10
RTM: Definately

Those interested can pm me but will only share to those who meet the requirements. Those who have Malay or Indian who does good massages do exchange with me. Thanks and have a good polling day tml. Cheersss...
Old 11-09-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Kensan74 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Time @ Central

Can share name and area?
Old 24-02-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster