The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Are Okamoto thin condoms likely to break?

Hi Bros,

Last time at GL one WL offered me a Japanese Okamoto 0.02 condom for FJ. It was incredibly thin feeling like bareback, I was using it for the first time. After bonk I was thinking if it is safe to use it if WL offers it next time..What you guys think? Is it more likely to break during bonk? I would rather stick to Durex if the risk is not worth it. Does anybody here use it consistently and find no issues with it?

Thanks Tim
Old 08-02-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Hi bro..

Quite a few variables will at play in my opinion.

I've used durex... Ribbed ones and they tore before.

The ones used by WL in geylang also tore before... Can't remember brand.

My gf bought for me Okamoto 001from Japan... Super thing felt like nothing. Tried all 9 and didn't break.

I think it's hard to single out a specific brand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
Hi Bros,

Last time at GL one WL offered me a Japanese Okamoto 0.02 condom for FJ. It was incredibly thin feeling like bareback, I was using it for the first time. After bonk I was thinking if it is safe to use it if WL offers it next time..What you guys think? Is it more likely to break during bonk? I would rather stick to Durex if the risk is not worth it. Does anybody here use it consistently and find no issues with it?

Thanks Tim
Old 08-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
Hi Bros,

Thanks Tim
I used this .02 cap many times. It never broke despite going thru furious thrusting. However, its relatively drier and resulted in cap unrolled in cunt during vigorous thrusting a few times, though many WLs commented that my dick was thick.

So if u plan to raw, this is the one, lol

I used Durex Invisible now, its good as it never get unrolled.

Last edited by DPOWER; 08-02-2019 at 02:33 PM.
Old 08-02-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Are Okamoto thin condoms likely to break?

0.2 cap is shiok but for me i prefer long lasting that why i choose Durex delay.
But i Dont think they allow in GL never request also scare kena chase out. LOL
Old 08-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tanonglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are Okamoto thin condoms likely to break?

Hi ! all bro , i use Okamoto & Sagami 00.1 condom . but now use okamoto 00.1 extra lubrication . is very reliable and feeling like never wear any condom at all . even WL 150 mention it . can feel the vaginal fluid warm . the best part is when WL orgasm , the vaginal muscle rhythmically contract . the feeling is wonderfully . yes ! 00.1 condom is pricey . for now only selling in japan or you order online from rakuten.com . that from my experience .
Old 08-02-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 10
Falnel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFalnel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanonglee View Post
Hi ! all bro , i use Okamoto & Sagami 00.1 condom . but now use okamoto 00.1 extra lubrication . is very reliable and feeling like never wear any condom at all . even WL 150 mention it . can feel the vaginal fluid warm . the best part is when WL orgasm , the vaginal muscle rhythmically contract . the feeling is wonderfully . yes ! 00.1 condom is pricey . for now only selling in japan or you order online from rakuten.com . that from my experience .
Negative experience on the 00.1 for me 00.2 still good for me
Old 08-02-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I used this .02 cap many times. It never broke despite going thru furious thrusting. However, its relatively drier and resulted in cap unrolled in cunt during vigorous thrusting a few times, though many WLs commented that my dick was thick.

So if u plan to raw, this is the one, lol

I used Durex Invisible now, its good as it never get unrolled.
Nothing beats 0.00.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

i tried sagami 001 and it does break if not worn properly i guess.. heard a pop sound during one session and didn't know what happen but the lady is experienced enough to tell me cd broken..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 08-02-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Are Okamoto thin condoms likely to break?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Nothing beats 0.00.
Toughest one Unbreakable
Old 08-02-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Toughest one Unbreakable
And most slippery too
😝
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Another variable is not to use baby oil with a condom causing it to break. It's important to use only water-based lubricants, such as K-Y jelly with latex condoms.

Oil-based lubricants will damage the latex condom.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Are Okamoto thin condoms likely to break?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
And most slippery too
😝
Must wear King's safety boots
Old 08-02-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Must wear King's safety boots
Sometimes kenna raped no choice

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-02-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I like 002 too. 001 i buy sagami brand from ebay and is the best feeling, all very safe and never broke before
Old 08-02-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanonglee View Post
I bought it from Orchard Lucky Plaza sex shop
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1