The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2012, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4132 / Power: 15
hairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Dear Senior Patong Bros,

I will be visiting Phuket this month and after been reading all the older posts on this thread, I have learned plenty about message parlor, clubs, go2s, but rarely on food.

I would like to know if any bros are keen to share with me the best food recommendations in patong area (where I will be staying later).

I have read that Savouy and No.6 are one of the bests. But what about their rates?

Is there such as the "best deal" restaurant I should visit in patong later?

Anyone keen to share the details with me...

Your inputs will be greatly appreciated and most welcomed.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
B00B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairy_abalone View Post
Dear Senior Patong Bros,

I will be visiting Phuket this month and after been reading all the older posts on this thread, I have learned plenty about message parlor, clubs, go2s, but rarely on food.

I would like to know if any bros are keen to share with me the best food recommendations in patong area (where I will be staying later).

I have read that Savouy and No.6 are one of the bests. But what about their rates?

NO.6!!!!
miss no.6! my friends and i spent 5 days in Patong and of which, at least 7 meals we had were at no.6.
small restaurant, and very crowded though.
but there's 2 outlets. one is located on top of a hill. there's a free songthew from the Number 6 restaurant located near bangla road to bring you up to the other branch.

Excellent food, good choice and well priced!!!
Old 07-05-2012, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Dear Senior Patong Bros,

Both Savouy and no 6 their price is reasonable... hope you enjoy you stay in phuket... i miss phuket
Old 07-05-2012, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, dun said already... The more u said the more u miss... N I miss Deang Rest just beside No 6... Maybe JUNE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Both Savouy and no 6 their price is reasonable... hope you enjoy you stay in phuket... i miss phuket

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 07-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, dun said already... The more u said the more u miss... N I miss Deang Rest just beside No 6... Maybe JUNE...
Bro, i am planning 31 May to 5 June 2012.... hope can go... the tots is too strong.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

I m almost there... Er u told me u be going in July , I hope so, maybe got chance we can have Chai Yen...

Quote:
Bro, i am planning 31 May to 5 June 2012.... hope can go... the tots is too strong.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 07-05-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
knightrider8106 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00ters View Post
hmm...8th may i dun think i can see u there as mostly i going on the 17th...as for the jetski cus i never tried b4 so would like to tried at least once in my lifetime loh...those street name u mention is in phuket and walking distance right??

Bro Wooters, i went tere beginning of this month n took d jetski....no issues mate...just look arnd d jet ski n check for any damage n ask d guy to teach u once so tat u can have a smooth ride...It was fun mate...

Just make sure dun go n bang into another jet ski...tats d only caution mate... Cheers
Old 07-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4132 / Power: 15
hairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks many bros who have replied to my enquiry. But I still would like to know the price multiplication to eat seafood in phuket compared to singapore.

Let's say I order one order of crab, one order of tiger prawns, and a bowl of seafood tom yam kung. How much will that roughly be in thai baht?

Sorry this is my virgin trip in phuket..

I hope some good will bros willing to comment.

Thank you thank you!
Old 07-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks many bros who have replied to my enquiry. But I still would like to know the price multiplication to eat seafood in phuket compared to singapore.

Let's say I order one order of crab, one order of tiger prawns, and a bowl of seafood tom yam kung. How much will that roughly be in thai baht?

Sorry this is my virgin trip in phuket..

I hope some good will bros willing to comment.

Thank you thank you!
You know the famous patong chicken rice shop? Its at the stretch near Aspery hotel. There's a SCB branch opposite. At night the carpark turns into a row of seafood stalls. I find the prices there quite economical. Last meal i had there, lobster, fish, lala n vege plus 2 big btls beer, the bill comes to about 1200baht. Not even SGD50 by today's FX rate.

Again, i won't go to the stretch near to gallery, birdcage hotel, blah blah, they are a total ripoff. Imagine a plate of krapow mu cost 120baht!

Again and again... The area nearest to blangah road just beside Moulin rouge (east europe/russian AGG) also has quite a few seafood stalls. Prices wise, i think ok.

The above are based on personal experience/ observation over the past few years. Cannot guarantee 100% accuracy cos long time no hang in Patong.....

Oh, otherwise, you can try seafood out of patong, many other places, like Chalong which is near to phuket zoo.....(Yes, phuket got zoo, how many go before hands up ) or Leam hin seafood near to bypass road at the coconut village entrace by Theptrisari road (whateva, lazy to check spelling). Kan Eng @ pier also a nice place, seaview, considered more hiso. Last time i went, saw some 'Thailand superstars'. Dinner after filming, i guess....

Phuket town also have. Tamachart (The natural) is quite a good place. And of course Rang Hill.....special mention here cos bro hunterhi eat until very full there....555 But seriously, Rang hill is like mount faber type of environment and more for thai food rather than seafood.

That's all for now.

Last edited by hosayboh; 07-05-2012 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Forget to mention Kan Eng @ Pier
Old 07-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
I m almost there... Er u told me u be going in July , I hope so, maybe got chance we can have Chai Yen...
Or issit me? i going first week july leh......
Old 07-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah hope to drink with you at rock hard agogo or suzy wong
Old 07-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Or issit me? i going first week july leh......
Bro, i did told Hunter that i am planning to go in july due too stress at work cant wait to for back relax for 1 week
Old 07-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, am going 1st week July too. May be good to join or hang around there. C ya
Old 07-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
You know the famous patong chicken rice shop? Its at the stretch near Aspery hotel. There's a SCB branch opposite. At night the carpark turns into a row of seafood stalls. I find the prices there quite economical. Last meal i had there, lobster, fish, lala n vege plus 2 big btls beer, the bill comes to about 1200baht. Not even SGD50 by today's FX rate.

Again, i won't go to the stretch near to gallery, birdcage hotel, blah blah, they are a total ripoff. Imagine a plate of krapow mu cost 120baht!

Again and again... The area nearest to blangah road just beside Moulin rouge (east europe/russian AGG) also has quite a few seafood stalls. Prices wise, i think ok.

The above are based on personal experience/ observation over the past few years. Cannot guarantee 100% accuracy cos long time no hang in Patong.....

Oh, otherwise, you can try seafood out of patong, many other places, like Chalong which is near to phuket zoo.....(Yes, phuket got zoo, how many go before hands up ) or Leam hin seafood near to bypass road at the coconut village entrace by Theptrisari road (whateva, lazy to check spelling). Kan Eng @ pier also a nice place, seaview, considered more hiso. Last time i went, saw some 'Thailand superstars'. Dinner after filming, i guess....

Phuket town also have. Tamachart (The natural) is quite a good place. And of course Rang Hill.....special mention here cos bro hunterhi eat until very full there....555 But seriously, Rang hill is like mount faber type of environment and more for thai food rather than seafood.

That's all for now.
Yes... 2 thumbs up for Briley's Chicken Rice and Linda's Seafood

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 07-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, i did told Hunter that i am planning to go in july due too stress at work cant wait to for back relax for 1 week
Alright! lets meet in town.... I'll be bringing some party guys around to even the odds.....too many party girls. lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1