The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 16-08-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 5
cscm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycscm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
are they done during the day time?
and soundgs like having kids really killed the joy
Both during day and night time. While the feeling was really different also when he was just a scandal. The excitement level differs quite a bit.
Old 16-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Nanomite is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Only done recently at the playground.. on the platform for the sliding stair.. start with kissing n hugging.. squeezing her boobs n she rubbing my dick with our clothing on.. untul she told me she very wet.. cannot take it anymore..Go on top of me.. pull her panties down to knee.. unzip my zip.. straight away position n down she go..
Lucky she wearing long dress.. cover the whole action below..
Old 16-08-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscm View Post
Places my scandal (now hubby) brought me to in the past years

In-Car
- Bishan Park Carpark
- MacRitchie Reservoir Carpark
- Tanjong Beach Carpark
- Seletar Dam
- East Coast Park Carpark
- West Coast Park Carpark
- Dempsey Carpark
- Gillman Barracks Carpark (Infront of Timbre)
- Hort Park
- Golden Landmark Shopping Centre (Level 4 Carpark)
- Countless MSCP
and the list goes on....

Public
- Marina Barrage (after clubbing at Titanium @ Esplanade many years back)
- Tanjong Beach (late night)
- Dempsey Harry's Toilet
- Movie Theatre (made out only)
and probably some I can't recall...

All these stop happening after we got married with kid. Probably only once awhile when we have the chance. Instead, he will usually draw up the curtains during our stay in hotels and do it by the window in full view of the public.
Wow, didn't know Bishan Park carpark is a spot too. First time hearing. I should go there often to see?
Old 16-08-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Both during day and night time. While the feeling was really different also when he was just a scandal. The excitement level differs quite a bit.
yes, the excitement level is different.
and based on the locations you give... i think some of them qualify for day time tryst, which is not that easy to find
Old 16-08-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Kotobuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Wow, didn't know Bishan Park carpark is a spot too. First time hearing. I should go there often to see?
Think depends on luck ba, sometimes no action
Old 16-08-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
zhangxiaoming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanomite View Post
Only done recently at the playground.. on the platform for the sliding stair.. start with kissing n hugging.. squeezing her boobs n she rubbing my dick with our clothing on.. untul she told me she very wet.. cannot take it anymore..Go on top of me.. pull her panties down to knee.. unzip my zip.. straight away position n down she go..
All covered up, nothing for peeping toms to see hahahaa
Old 16-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
best camo ever.. lol. dun hv to wry abt anything
Old 16-08-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Rockstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Places my scandal (now hubby) brought me to in the past years

In-Car
- Bishan Park Carpark
- MacRitchie Reservoir Carpark
- Tanjong Beach Carpark
- Seletar Dam
- East Coast Park Carpark
- West Coast Park Carpark
- Dempsey Carpark
- Gillman Barracks Carpark (Infront of Timbre)
- Hort Park
- Golden Landmark Shopping Centre (Level 4 Carpark)
- Countless MSCP
and the list goes on....

Public
- Marina Barrage (after clubbing at Titanium @ Esplanade many years back)
- Tanjong Beach (late night)
- Dempsey Harry's Toilet
- Movie Theatre (made out only)
and probably some I can't recall...

All these stop happening after we got married with kid. Probably only once awhile when we have the chance. Instead, he will usually draw up the curtains during our stay in hotels and do it by the window in full view of the public.
Look like we are the about the same before we have kids. Try it out at so many places with wifey and our frequency was reduce after we have kid. But still, we do have outdoor fun whenever we can and we still having fun but less.

The last one we have is manage to fuck outside the car naked at one of the carpark in the park. Then i pull her and walk into the park and fuck at a bench which is a distance away from our car. It was exciting as there is another car near us while we do that. Not sure if they saw anything but we just finish it at the bench and walk back after that.
Old 17-08-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
PebbleWWE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar77 View Post
Look like we are the about the same before we have kids. Try it out at so many places with wifey and our frequency was reduce after we have kid. But still, we do have outdoor fun whenever we can and we still having fun but less.

The last one we have is manage to fuck outside the car naked at one of the carpark in the park. Then i pull her and walk into the park and fuck at a bench which is a distance away from our car. It was exciting as there is another car near us while we do that. Not sure if they saw anything but we just finish it at the bench and walk back after that.
Must be very thrilling bro, very share!!
Old 18-08-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
did it before at playground at around 10pm, no kids playing so I was a bit more daring and I pull down her top. I did her missionary position on the platform, it was painful to my knees cos it was hard. I still remember some pple sitting at the void deck nearby and the platform has no cover above, so anyone look down from HDB flat can see us clearly.
Old 19-08-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Was drinking with partner near her place and got horny. till about 2 am plus.... I wanted her to blow me and was finding a spot.

there was a jogging track with some construction work going on. We went to a grass patch and i lifted her dress to finger her, we were quite high and didn't really know that place was so exposed. she stood down, unzip my pants and suck me. I doggy her a while and she got worried someone might see.

she finished me off with CIM.....

next day when i went to meet her again... realized, surrounded by flats, opposite was hawker centre we drank...... we damn hiong....
Old 24-08-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

mine would be a family theme KTV in one of the weekdays with my FB.
Old 25-08-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
BoBehZhao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
mine would be a family theme KTV in one of the weekdays with my FB.
Won't be seen easily from outside meh?
Old 25-08-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBehZhao View Post
Won't be seen easily from outside meh?
weekdays.. ghost town...
Old 25-08-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
FritoLay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Was drinking with partner near her place and got horny. till about 2 am plus.... I wanted her to blow me and was finding a spot.

there was a jogging track with some construction work going on. We went to a grass patch and i lifted her dress to finger her, we were quite high and didn't really know that place was so exposed. she stood down, unzip my pants and suck me. I doggy her a while and she got worried someone might see.

she finished me off with CIM.....

next day when i went to meet her again... realized, surrounded by flats, opposite was hawker centre we drank...... we damn hiong....
Nice adventure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1