The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-01-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
lucky she is not the KC type
if not too many will fall under her night gown
Things happen.
I got slightly semi-KCed by someone who got bad reviews here.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Thinking of RTM Ai La already. Love her 青春feel
Yup, that trait, as well.

All this talk about her makes me want to RTM her next week.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Things happen.
This is the lady in question:

Quote:
I have been visting this low-profile (in this forum) ML almost weekly for the past eight months and counting.

She is currently on "white card", but her case is almost closed and she could go home for good within the next few weeks.

I think I will miss her and feel empty when she's finally gone.

On one hand, I'm happy that she can maybe start life afresh back home. However, I think I will miss her and feel empty when she's finally gone.

No, I didn't buy her expensive gifts. The most was having a few meals together at home. So don't think I have been KC trapped too much.

Just getting it out of my system, thanks for reading this, people.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looked for Annie in Dec..did massage n hj... after that sasa (tsrj) the next day.. Protected fj n cbj ended with hj w/o cap.

Little bro started to swell few days after that till now... Today I tot I saw a bit discharge. Did urine test...still waiting for results.

Chiong safe
Old 06-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

feeling a bit lazy to go FL today, so flick through the ML MRs and saw one that fit my "requirements"...

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-ya-massage/

xiao ya.

confirm 95% resemblance to pics, she has a cheeky syt demeanor mixed with a milf vibe, a lot of mischievous smiles and winks. yummy mummy in her late 20s is my guess.

body is smooth and fair and very soft, has a bit of baby fat about her, well within acceptable standards for a curvy body. she's on the petite side, prob around 155cm. shaved below, peachy ass, and really nice pair of c cups (she LOVES having them played with).

her massage has strength, technique is jst ok, but once she starts the hldy and crawling ants... her real skills start to shine. let's just say her pussy grinding is so full on, she may as well jst fuck you. this is one babe worth the $120.

rtm? wouldn't mind! but there is a bit of chatter about lan lan and ai la... curious to see what the fuss is about!
Old 06-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
lucky she is not the KC type
if not too many will fall under her night gown
Hahaha. You were saying? Alrdy many have fallen.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Anyway another last season favourite should be back soon.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can click with her plus she lives near me.
Somehow I can relate to the live nearby part. The convenience of going is a good factor that I agree on. And you should be damn rich to live in that area.

One reason I like the G area is because om the way home.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Things happen.
Hi bro, I think you have to let go. I was KC-ed by one ex-ML too. At one point, I thought that we were one notch above the client-ML relationship. But when she RTC-ed, it was ended coldly. She removed my wechat contact (along with all her other clients, of course). Ironically, just weeks earlier, she had asked me to help pay her rent. Not to mention the various moments she shared with me her 'personal stories'.

It's a lesson learned. I think most MLs are street wise enough to erect a emotional barrier to bar their cilents to enter their lives.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Anyway another last season favourite should be back soon.
Bro, which one?
Old 06-01-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Bro, which one?
Most looking forward to the 5th animal of the zodiac to return
Old 06-01-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
wow... nice to hear
Old 06-01-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Long Nv?
Old 06-01-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Somehow I can relate to the live nearby part. The convenience of going is a good factor that I agree on. And you should be damn rich to live in that area.

One reason I like the G area is because om the way home.
No lah I stay in a nearby HDB estate
Old 06-01-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's a hard one to decipher. Pretty capricious and unpredictable at times.

Ask any of her fellow MLs and their answer is pretty much the standard: "I don't know".

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1