The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 9
CrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud of
Re: My youth that was spent in New York

Nice story, awaiting your update
Old 19-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bbkanglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Very interesting and please continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Not sure if I will be able to continue writing and posting the rest of the story. Actually quite long as I spent 2 years there.

At least, this is the first part and it is complete. Hope you guys enjoy the story.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

I try to write a bit more but no guarantee that I can finish the second part. BTW, Cheng is 35 years old and I found out subsequently that she has a daughter when she was 14 and this made her daughter 21 years old this year.

After we alighted from cab, I saw Chen scolding Cheng for not being sufficiently sexy as he also had to end up servicing two other men when she should be the one doing it.

Cheng was quiet, seemingly resigned to fate. Chen was tired and slept very soundly occupying the whole bed in the room.

I invited Cheng to sleep on my bed while I will sleep in the living room.

Me: Are you ok? I know it has been tough on you.

Cheng: Chen mean everything to me and agreeing to a gangbang to save him was a massive step. He got into trouble with gambling and meeting some nasty men.

Me: If you don’t mind me saying this, I think you are taking the first step on the road to a whorehouse, if you continue to stick to Chen.

Silence…

Me: OK, you have an early night. (I turned on the heater for her, gave her a lotion to apply to reduce the bruises and relief the body ache. I helped massage her neck and then took my sleeping bag to the room to sleep. It was a very cold night.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Over the next few days, I spent my time revising my school work, shuttling between giving tuition to Peter and Tom and spending time at home with Cheng to nurse her to good health.

I boiled a chicken for her and made soup. She was appreciative but never really show her love to me physically. Being a fast worker, I managed to do my experiments in school and submitted the report well in advance. Two weeks have passed and I had some free time at hand. So I skipped school as I have completed the assignments ahead of time.

I remembered it was a Thursday and I was feeling very happy that I can get a super long weekend as both Tom and Peter would be travelling with their mom back to Singapore to meet Paul and fly back on Sunday and attend school on Tuesday, making use of the Monday public holiday.

On a Thursday morning, Chen approached Cheng that she has to go to yacht again.

Chen: The boss KE needs you to join him at the yacht tomorrow and this time, it would be 3D2N.

Cheng: I am not going. I can’t take so many men.

Chen: If you don’t go, I am going to pour acid on your face. You go or don’t go? (shouting angrily)

Cheng: (Sobbing away) I really can’t take so many men… and they are so rough.

Chen: Don’t worry. This time, KE is entertaining some higher level men. You are lucky that he requested for you. With the money, I can pay Johnny the rent for a year.

Besides that, don’t think your chee bye is gold plated and men must only have you. You are not young anymore, got men want to fuck you, you must thank them. Boss KE is arranging for a few more women lah.. you are an old fuck already. Only you think men like to fuck you. You stand in the street naked also may not attract a decent man who will fuck you.

Cheng: Can I don’t go? (Pleading)

Chen: NO NO NO…. You must go.

Cheng: I want to bring Johnny along if he is free.

Me: I will go with her.

Chen: OK anything you say..

Same routine and on Friday, we were on board and we stood at the deck with nine other women in skimpy bikini. There is a small party of rich men, comprising senior executives and dealers on board the yacht.

I had a conversation with the rest of the ladies while the men retreated to the cabin to have their private discussion on what I felt could be shady dealings.

The ladies were generally high class call girls, very discreet and only available to those who were willing to pay a high price.

Cheng changed to a mini bikini that was translucent and I could clearly see her nipple pokies and the bottom was so small that it could not cover her mould (I could see hair sticking out from the top and sides of the bikini bottoms.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
zhangxiaoming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here! Please continue writing TS
Old 19-08-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

This time the sessons were more subdued and the guys actually selected the women and bring them to a specific spot to have fun.

Cheng and another lady Mona were assigned to a rich dealer. Both Cheng and Mona had to performed love making with each other and licked each other’s cunt.

This time the sex was not so drama (I shan’t describe it here), except that the guy pee on the girls, the girls groped each other and fucked with each other using dildo and other sex toys.

This was the first time Cheng fuck with another girl. An experience that was valuable for her.

It was easier money and when she got home, Chen invited her to go out together. I see that she wore very sexily.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

I didn’t think much about it as it was between two adults.

Later at 11pm, only Cheng was back and she was crying badly.

Me: What happened?

Cheng: Chen don’t want me anymore. He complained that my chee bye hole is so big that a lorry can drive inside and there is no fun fucking a loose chee bye. He has found another younger skirt and would be abandoning me but he will continue to work for Paul on a part time basis.

Me: I still want you.

Cheng: She looked at me with teary eyes and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Last edited by vkoolboi; 20-08-2019 at 10:46 PM.
Old 20-08-2019, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 21-08-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a nice story.
Old 21-08-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
hi4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates here, TS please continue.
Old 21-08-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 7
NuclearBlonde is one of the Best!NuclearBlonde is one of the Best!NuclearBlonde is one of the Best!NuclearBlonde is one of the Best!

Very nice story, hoping for more updates.
Old 21-08-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 8
Minkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud of

Please share more nice story, support your thread TS
Old 21-08-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
I try to write a bit more but no guarantee that I can finish the second part. BTW, Cheng is 35 years old and I found out subsequently that she has a daughter when she was 14 and this made her daughter 21 years old this year.

After we alighted from cab, I saw Chen scolding Cheng for not being sufficiently sexy as he also had to end up servicing two other men when she should be the one doing it.

Cheng was quiet, seemingly resigned to fate. Chen was tired and slept very soundly occupying the whole bed in the room.

I invited Cheng to sleep on my bed while I will sleep in the living room.

Me: Are you ok? I know it has been tough on you.

Cheng: Chen mean everything to me and agreeing to a gangbang to save him was a massive step. He got into trouble with gambling and meeting some nasty men.

Me: If you don’t mind me saying this, I think you are taking the first step on the road to a whorehouse, if you continue to stick to Chen.

Silence…

Me: OK, you have an early night. (I turned on the heater for her, gave her a lotion to apply to reduce the bruises and relief the body ache. I helped massage her neck and then took my sleeping bag to the room to sleep. It was a very cold night.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 22-08-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 23-08-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1