The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
[Short Stories] Qissya's Fucked List

#6 The Wedding Banquet Benefactor

"good girl..." he stroked the bride's hair and lifted her face..

it was awkward. the people present found it unusual too..

the chinese tea ceremony was over, it was time for the family photo. the bride and groom got up and proceeded to move behind his parents...

"no no, come here.." he pulled on the bride's hand and guided her to sit beside him...

the groom was shocked but reacted graciously, moving behind his wife to be as the rest of the family filled up the spots in the picture.

The bride squirmed a little as the photographer gave suggestions to the family to adjust... the groom put a reassuring hand on her shoulder to calm her down, to get her to be gracious and not react....

the bride felt a hand on her waist, firm grip on her waist.. his hand.. the one beside her in the middle....

a few shots were taken.. the bride tried her best not to react to the hand that was on her waist... no wait.... it was moving downwards... really low now....

"wait..." he said in a commanding voice.. his confidence was a sure thing. no one in the room seemed to dare to question him or make a comment... the bride was aware as well, having being reminded sternly by her husband to be.

he got up.... "the groom should sit beside the bride!" he moved and swapped positions with the groom... he was right behind the bride... the bride felt a hand on her shoulder.. feeling the smooth fabric of her golden cheongsam.. she didn't move... kept her smile on as well as she could....

then...

she felt it....

it was thick...

it was hard!

he pressed his erection on her back!

she so badly wanted to move!!!

but she didn't dare as the hand held firmly and tightly on her shoulder, hurting her a little...

"Take a few more.." he commanded the photographer.... the bride felt his press harder on her back...

don't the rest see what's going on??? the bride wondered...
Old 11-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [Short Stories] Qissya's Fucked List

photographer: ok i think that's it?

everyone relaxed.. the bride felt the firm grip loosen.. but lingered a little..

she could now finally relax!

then, there was a commotion outside.... it was a fancy car, not one that we usually see on the streets of Singapore! it was a stretch limousine.. the bride and groom hurried over to the luxurious vehicle, they were ready to set off to their hotel! the family members did not seem to marvel too much either, after all, they were used to a life of luxury..

the driver helped to load up the suit cases on to the trunk of the stretch limo as they got in... the bride was impressed! there was an L shaped seat in the limo as well! she was shocked as it was never in her imagination, or she would think of such luxury in the first place..

"how much is this? why you waste money?" she asked the groom, excited and slightly concerned.. after all, her hubby to be is definitely not poor, and his family is definitely not just rich either...

"I didn't know as well.. i guess he arranged for it..." he replied nervously..

"are we waiting for anyone else?" she asked.

"erm... yes... " the groom answered, some indecision and also worry in his voice...

Who can it be?

Last edited by qissyalynne; 12-08-2019 at 09:41 AM.
Old 11-08-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

“hello…” he announced as he got in a few minutes later.

the bride was puzzled… she was not familiar with this arrangement. why was he riding the car with us to the hotel for? the banquet is not til evening..

“ah.. like this arrangement? nice right?” he asked in a firm voice, as though he was expecting a response.. true enough, the groom started pouring out his gratitude…

the bride and groom were sitting on the L shape seats.. the vehicle started to move slowly as the privacy screen lowered to separate them from the driver, giving them total privacy. He moved deeper into the limo and sat beside the groom, much to the relief of the bride. However, his eyes were fixed on the exposed part of her legs in that tight golden cheongsam.

“pour us some” he indicated to the groom.. he immediately got up and poured some complimentary liquor for them.. the bride got a bit worried as she saw the groom pouring quite a bit of liquor in to each glass. she’s not an avid drinker but she could recognize that it was not a cheap bottle of single malt.. when she turned to face him, she realized that his eyes were glued on her cheongsam!

little did she know that the her erected nipples were quite obvious as the cheongsam was tight and hugging her C cups, to the extent making them looked squashed and more spread out, looking smaller than they actually are… feeling uncomfortable, the bride folded her arms, hiding her breasts in whatever way she could…

he couldn’t help but smile, knowing that the bride was aware of his lust for her..

“here.. this is for you two..” he took out a big red packet and handed it to the bride before the groom sat down with the drinks.. she thanked him before hesitating to accept it..

“take it.. you are going to be family soon.. no need to be so shy about it…” he said.. grabbing her hand and slotting it into her soft hands.. gripping them hard… “first of many to come.. get used to it!” he said with a scheming and pervertic smile..

she felt the red packet in her hand. it felt thick… she felt nervous and excited too…. the groom handed him a drink, he relaxed moved to the shorter side of the L-shaped seats and crossed his legs.. the bride quickly handed over the red packet to her husband to be..

“open it and take a look la… and come on, get yourself a drink too…” he said to her…

the groom opened it… his eyes widened and he couldn’t hold back his smile.. he showed it to her and then put it quickly into his pocket… the bride was equally shocked as well.. she was still trying to figure out what denominations those purple notes were? was it hundreds? or thousands???
Old 11-08-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

“cheers..” he initiated, but not making much effort to get up from his lazy pose on the seat.. the bride and groom both reached forward to meet his glass, while they poured out their thanks to him..

“nah. stop standing on ceremony.. just promise that you two will become good members of our family.” he said in a rather cocky manner..the next 5 minutes were rather awkward for the bride as the conversation was just between him and the groom, him telling the groom about their business and related things.. he was trying not to look at the bride even though she pretended to be interested in what he was saying.. she was thankful he wasn’t insisting that they finish the liquor.. however, her hand was getting tired from holding the glass.. she decided not to put it away so it won’t ‘draw his attention to that.

“aiyo, why you never take care of your bride?”

groom: huh?
“help her unzip a bit la. the cheongsam is so tight.. must be more thoughtful la boy.. predict her needs!” he wasn’t really guiding him though.

groom: oh. right!

the wife was reluctant, but the groom shot her a look.. she tried not to look at him, as he was smiling and taking another small sip from the glass. he unzipped her about 8 cm down, loosening the top part of her cheongsam.. she felt some relief too, it not being as tight anymore..

“so what do you parents work as?”

bride: oh.. my mother doesn’t work.. but she recently remarried.. my father is a driver..

“remarried? so complicated ah..”

she didn’t know why, but she felt an immediate embarrassment.. maybe it’s the pressure of marrying into a family like that. without realising, she took another sip of liquor and swallowed it..

the car came to a stop.. “sir, we are here..” moments later, the driver opened the car door.

“you go check in.” he instructed the groom, who complied immediately.. the bride tried to follow after him but…

“leave it to the gentleman la. stay. I want to talk to you…”
Old 11-08-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

i don't know what's wrong. there's a third post missing between the second and fourth post!
Old 11-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

A Good start sis ...thanks for the effort to write for us to read ...dun worry, u are still under moderation and things r flowing out slowly sometimes in bits n pieces...check with boss or admin if the problem persists ...pitching tent now to read more

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-08-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

worriedly, the bride sat down on the spot where he was tapping at… right beside him.. he handed her drink back to her, after she had placed it on the stand.

“here. take this.” he said..

the bride was very shocked.. she didn’t expect another red packet from him…

“no no.. I can’t..” she turned him down politely…

“trust me.. you better take this.. i know him well, he’s not going to share the previous one with you..” he stuffed it into her hand..

“but still.. I can’t… it’s too much!” the bride continued to turn him down..

“haha. how do you know how much there is inside?” he asked..

the bride was dumbfounded. the liquor affecting her quick wit slightly… she was at a loss for words..

“accept it graciously.. you are going to family. show me you can be gracious and classy..” he commanded firmly..

“thank you so much……. ” the bride wasn’t sure what to call him… “I don’t know how to repay your kindness..”

he didn’t respond to that…. “cheers.” in his subtle way, he got the bride to drink again, there was still half the liquor left in her glass. “there’s something I need to talk to you about. it’s serious.”

“oh ok. what is it about?” the bride sounded worried and curious..

“I have no confidence in this boy to take good care of you, to be honest. you see. he didn’t even remember to help you zip your cheongsam back on before he got off..” he said with a stern look..

“oh.. yup you are right… don’t worry, i’m used to it..” she answered casually..

“i’m not worried about you. somewhere along the line in your marriage, he is bound to make mistakes, over and over again…”

“i don’t think so, he’s a good…” she tried to defend her guy..

“do not interrupt me!” he raised his voice! looking at her with fierce eyes, and also a hint of lust..

“i’m sorry..”

“i know him a lot better than you do. my dear girl..” he put his hand on her shoulder, grip it tightly like he did during the photo taking earlier on… “as I was saying, he is bound to make mistakes.. maybe even become disloyal to you. so now do you know what I’m worried about?”

“erm… i will be loyal to him. i promise.” the bride’s voice sounded unconvincing and timid…

“my dear girl…” he stroked her fringe and pushed it behind her ear, then , “I really don’t care if you are disloyal to him.. all I want to know is that you are loyal to this family!”

“what do you mean?” she was really lost at that moment, wondering what kind of conversation that was!

“since this is Singapore, we can’t make you sign a pre nuptial agreement.. when things get bad with him, when you divorce him, you will receive a significant amount as compensation. so before I let you enter our family. I want you to proof that you will be loyal to this family!” He said it with so much content, so much belief.

“I’m sorry.. I think you have the wrong idea. I am not marrying him for the money..” the bride tried…

“I didn’t say you were. I said when it gets bad, which it will, will you still be loyal to my family?” he asserted himself, this time round looking impatient..

“yes. of course.. i think so.. but i’m still not exactly sure what you mean by that..” the bride…

“it’s easy…” he put his hand on her shoulder again, indicating her to turn around for him to zip her cheongsam up… the bride turned her body to let him zip her up… he took his time… admiring her back.. the curves on her body…. “very easy…..” he placed both hands on her shoulders…… they started to lower…. “just show that you can be loyal to me…..”

the bride tried her best not to squirm…. anticipating his hands to………

Last edited by qissyalynne; 17-08-2019 at 08:29 PM.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
queeheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 13-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

the bride was right.. he pretended to help straighten her cheongsam down but was actually feeling her back down to her waist..

she remained silent.. trying her best not to move, in that process, she didn’t know how to respond either… she was so nervous!

“do you know what that means?” he asked, one hand still on her waist, the other hand taking the drink back from her… she was holding on to both glasses when he offered help her zip it up… he stroked her waist, guiding her to turn and face him…

the bride shook her head..

“don’t look so gloomy.. it’s your wedding..” he took her glass away from her and put the drinks away. “ you should stop drinking, don’t want you to get drunk.”

he handed her a white sony camera. it looked rather nice, perhaps expensive?

“huh?” she was puzzled. “what would you like me to do?” she asked, maintaining her manners and respect… she was after all still afraid of him…

“let’s take some pictures together in this nice limo.. set it to timer mode..” he said, then sat closer to her and held her by her waist, or maybe slightly even lower.. the bride felt so nervous.. she turned on the camera function, realizing that this could all just be a test. it was her special day after all. she didn’t want anything to go wrong. just go with it.. she told herself…

“smile.. “ she faked a pleasant and excited voice.

“my dear girl.. that’s not even your sweet smile. come on. it’s your special day. don’t look so gloomy…” he repeated himself again. the bride forced a smile, wondering how he would know what her smile was!

“let’s take a few!” his words brought so much dread to her… just before the camera flash went off, he hugged her closer, their cheeks connecting.. he was hugging her closely! they took a few more photos..

“are you happy with my special arrangements and gifts so far my girl?” he asked in a threatening voice..

“yes of course! i am very grateful!” the bride replied, a little forced…

“come girl.. don’t i deserve a kiss?” he confidently pointed to his cheek! the bride was shocked.. was this going to get a lot worse? should she stop it?
Old 13-08-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

“come on girl.. I want a picture to remember how grateful you are on this special day…” he said, displeased..

she was reluctant… took her time and set the camera… at the same time, she wondered why the car was still taking some much time on the road!

were they in the car park?

where were they!

“that’s my girl..” he said, could hardly contain his content! the bride’s lips were on his cheek, holding it there waiting for the camera flash to come on…

“my turn….” she almost let out a frustrated ‘huh’ upon hearing that.. he gave her another stern look, like a warning.. “don’t worry.. the make up and hair team will come later to doll you up for the banquet…

“huh. what’s that?”

“you will find out later.. last photo.” he hugged her and planted his lip on her cheek… she had to summon every single muscle in her body to keep still!

“SMILE LA!” he suddenly blasted at her.. then planting his lip on her cheek again..

the camera flash went off…

he continued to hug her….

she felt his heavy breath beside her face… she was panicking! his arms were wrapped around her chests as well, pressing on them….he has overstepped his boundary! he was looking at her…. with SUCH LUST!

the car came to a stop…

a while later.. the door opened, the driver stood outside..

“you first…” he said, while keeping his hand on her waist… as she got out, it was tough and she had to bent and walk towards the door…

“wow… nice…” he marveled…

she regretted immediately, knowing what had just transpired… she regret putting on the black thong earlier on to avoid any VPL…

she quickly got off, half anticipating that she will feel his hand grab her butt! ….. but he didn’t….

the moment he got off the limo, a stranger female went up to him..

“boss, bags already in the room. here’s the key card…” she said to him…. the bride looked at her, she’s a top class office lady, young, slim, busty, classy and elegant. the bride suddenly felt inferior!

“good…” he turned his attention back to the bride.. “let’s go!”

the bride felt his hand on her waist again as she was being led into the hotel lobby….. then the lift….

after he hit the 50+ button after he tapped the key card….. the bride was rather star-struck.. so high?

“congratulations my girl.. come here..” he initiated a hug with the bride… she was hesitant… but relented… she felt him grab her tight…. he pecked her on her cheek again… she felt so uncomfortable! but didn’t dare to push him away… he had one hand stroking her hair behind her ear…. the other hand down her waist!

‘Oh shit… is it just going to get worse???’
Old 13-08-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
Ace2528 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more update
Old 14-08-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 8
FuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud of

Very nice story sis, hope to read more
Old 14-08-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 14-08-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

More pls...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1