The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nupter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
What I want is Gfe which they can't provide for sure. To know who to avoid u have to be a regular there which many of us are not. Best to avoid! This fkk thing is overrated..
I visit Germany 2 times a year,so you might say I'm a regular, and some girls there know me,but I have seen plenty of new faces also. Of course you won't find gfe on your first try. Example there is this one that I went with the first time with, did not felt any chemistry the first time, but she was pretty to me so I went with her again the next. The sessions got better and better after that. Oh and for 30min don't hope you will get gfe it rarely happens in oase. In sharks most probably. I paid 100 for 1 hour every time no extra or got cheated.
Old 03-03-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 21
p_f_a_b is a Helpful and Caring Samsterp_f_a_b is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all,

I will have one day on transit in Frankfurt.

Am new to the scene in FKK and keen to try. If I stay near Frankfurt airport, how easy is it to get to the FKK clubs there and which are the ones that are recommended?

Appreciate advice!
Old 11-03-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
taszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to all

Sorry for I’m might be side tracking with his thread...
But any kind bros or seniors would provide any answer if Berlin streetwalkers or hookers are still available on oranienburger straße, stuttgarter platz or kurfürstenstraße.
Would appreciate any further details on this too.. if all is well, from Stuttgart here, the snowy days are over and I might just drive up and maybe post video on the scene there..
Cheers all, thanks a gazillion in advance
Old 15-03-2018, 07:27 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taszar View Post
Sorry for I’m might be side tracking with his thread...
But any kind bros or seniors would provide any answer if Berlin streetwalkers or hookers are still available on oranienburger straße, stuttgarter platz or kurfürstenstraße.
Would appreciate any further details on this too.. if all is well, from Stuttgart here, the snowy days are over and I might just drive up and maybe post video on the scene there..
Cheers all, thanks a gazillion in advance
I was there in summer on the famous streets and none were present.
Then again, I don't hang out at night. Not too safe in Europe.
The simplest solution is to head to FKK Artemis. Everything is covered though, no BBBJ, no CIM.
Cover charge 80 Euros, 60 Euros for half an hour.
Some very pretty girls, but go in winter. In summer, they're back to their hometowns...
Old 15-03-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I was there in summer on the famous streets and none were present.
Then again, I don't hang out at night. Not too safe in Europe.
The simplest solution is to head to FKK Artemis. Everything is covered though, no BBBJ, no CIM.
Cover charge 80 Euros, 60 Euros for half an hour.
Some very pretty girls, but go in winter. In summer, they're back to their hometowns...
Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, it's not worth going to fkk anymore. 99% the service u get sucks there n now it's even worst, no more bbbj n other special services.
Old 22-03-2018, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alh1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those who want more GFE, can opt for erotic massage, which I did in Düsseldorf.

There are few near Dusseldorf town. Initially I wanted to go for fkk club at dolce vita, however, after reading the recent google review, it changed my mind (most girls don’t speak english). Besides, at the website it claims free transport from Düsseldorf but when I message them, I did not receive any reply.

So I booked for a massage at body fantastic. Getting there is easy through the subway from old town, then a 5mins walk. Remember to ring the ‘wellness’ doorbell and proceed to the top floor. I rang the wrong doorbell and an old man open his door looking puzzled ... hahahh

I chose bodyfantastic massage 90mins for 160 euro + bathing together (50E). Looking for someone young, so i chose Meline. Heng i made the right choice, because only she is the only one that can speak good english. She opened the door and welcome me.

Omg, a bit aunty look. Cham liao, but on closer look, she is pretty (at least to my standard).
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (almost flawless with zero fats)
GFE: 10/10! (V friendly!)
Boobs: A cup (I’m more butt lover)
She’s from Romania. Very friendly and chatty. Long story short, I went for a quick bath and she explain the rules (can touch anywhere except V, no bj or sex, hj up to you). After that, we went to a bathtub together and chatted for like 30mins? There was no awkward silence, and we just chatted like friends. Throughout the session, she was just stroking my lower leg but having a blonde naked in front of you in a bathtub is priceless.

After that, she went to drink some water because she talked too much.. haha. We proceed to the bed and start the main dish. She poured warm massage oil on my back and gently stroking and massage. Sometimes there were teasing on my inner. Next she oiled her body and rested her whole body on my back, with her pointed pink nips going up and down. I flipped over, and she continued the same movement, She will gently touch my cheek using hers and breathing heavily into my ear and moaning while stroking the P. The feeling is heavenly. There was total body to body contact. I was groping and caressing every inch of her body. Not long after, i felt my body tenses up, hug her tightly and release my load.

I bath, hug, cheek kiss and squeeze her butt before leaving sextified.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Anybody has tried Pascha in Cologne? It's 7 storey Brothel.

I am going there soon.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

I am a big fan of angmo wls. I used to book angmos during those delphi forum years, but those days st was around $150.

Reading all these wonderful reports here make my saliva drip.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 9
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I am a big fan of angmo wls. I used to book angmos during those delphi forum years, but those days st was around $150.

Reading all these wonderful reports here make my saliva drip.
New to the scene. Can you share how it was last time for our secondary saliva dripping?
Old 21-04-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nupter View Post
I visit Germany 2 times a year,so you might say I'm a regular, and some girls there know me,but I have seen plenty of new faces also. Of course you won't find gfe on your first try. Example there is this one that I went with the first time with, did not felt any chemistry the first time, but she was pretty to me so I went with her again the next. The sessions got better and better after that. Oh and for 30min don't hope you will get gfe it rarely happens in oase. In sharks most probably. I paid 100 for 1 hour every time no extra or got cheated.
I must say so far the attitude of girls in Germany is much better than the overpriced angmo FL's who tour Singapore.

So far all of them keep to the 30 - 60 mins that was promised and perhaps not GFE but none of the hurry up and come because she or the OKT had booked another customer.
Old 28-04-2018, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vietsampler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They are used to be great. Now, they are still good, but the quality goes down quite a bit compare to before. Always happen when too many Asian bro know & show up.

It was fun when I was the only Asian there ... those girls were so hot & friendly
Old 01-05-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietsampler View Post
They are used to be great. Now, they are still good, but the quality goes down quite a bit compare to before. Always happen when too many Asian bro know & show up.

It was fun when I was the only Asian there ... those girls were so hot & friendly
That's not a very nice statement! What's wrong with Asians showing up?
Actual fact I gathered from them was they love Asians more cos the African blacks n whites have larger dicks overall n they are quite rough whereas the Asians treated them nicer n are more gentle!
Old 05-05-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
€30 is only 20 min , how to gfe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeep View Post
Thank you very much bro for giving such a detailed and useful write up on the various clubs. With my very limited experience, I visited a few of them while I was in Germany. IMHO,the standard and pricing varies from club to club. Most of them do have websites for our preview but I find out the girls in the clubs are the definitely not as good as appeared in the advertisements. The bosses engaged professional models to pose suggestively. The girls are mostly from Eastern Europe and speak limited English. It is not uncommon to find many women above 30 working in the world oldest profession.

Please find out the scope of services, time and price before you select a girl. Do bear in mind that you could not expect Geylang type of service. I get mostly basic and mechanical services. Prices vary widely from EUR30 to EUR150 depending on the joints and quality of the girls.

Finally, I could get better service for cheonging in China, Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore. But I would say cheonging ang moh girls is quite an experience.
Old 05-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Anybody tried Pascha in Cologne? It's a 7 storey Brothel????
Old 10-05-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Anybody tried Pascha in Cologne? It's a 7 storey Brothel????
I'll probably go there next weekend haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1