The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 15
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future
Re: Hi. I am Nihcol. Nice to meet you. Be nice k. 😘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Lao ah gua getting attn here
Give u attn, u slam the guys here?

Not happy, dun post,
Wanna post, be prepared to have replies.. good or bad

No need keyboard warriors or white to protect him
Not happy.. anytime can come out talk one

We not 18-20 yrs old
Agree, ups you
Old 26-04-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Sandra95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Don't need swear so much to her. You got a lot of points right? I know some guys here also not happy with this bitch and have points. He/she/it is only down to 11 points now. So if everyone who is not happy with her like yourself zaps her once each with whatever points we might have I don't believe we cannot land he/she/it into permanently negative modded territory.

On Bo?
Give chance la. Could be that time of the month. If not, maybe going through menopause? lol
Old 26-04-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seriously no idea with what your attitude problem on here is about. But hey, the world is full of assholes anyway. if you want to post then post. If nothing better to say or share then STFU and delete/hide thread.

Seriously leh. Fucking drama AP Queen.

Ciao...[/QUOTE]

Good moaning IdlesOfMarch,

Your Ang moh sibeh po wer de ful that I catch no balls of these two short form words “STFU” and “AP”.
Can tell me to increase my vocabulary lah..
Old 26-04-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

STFU = Shut The Fuck Up.

AP = Attitude Problem.

There. #EnglishLessons101

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 26-04-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
STFU = Shut The Fuck Up.

AP = Attitude Problem.

There. #EnglishLessons101
CS CS
I bet u don’t know simi is “CS”?
Now my turn to enlighten u.

CUM SEAH CUM SEAH..
Old 27-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
nishicibai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nihcol, you're a toxic bitch and only fools will ever get involved with you. you try so hard to be witty and sarcastic but everyone can see that it comes from a place of deep unhappiness with your life.

i pity the people around you who constantly have to put up with your shit. or maybe there's no one around you because you've driven everyone away with your unnecessary drama and toxic bullshit. i wouldn't be surprised.

please fuck off from this forum, nihcol. you're neither needed nor wanted here.

p.s: you're not as hot or as attractive as you think either. maybe a 6/10 at best. take away points for attitude and that makes you a 3/10. sorry BRO. you're just another unfulfilled ah gua who means nothing to anyone.
Old 27-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lurkergriff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa exciting thread
Old 29-04-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1379 / Power: 19
Grimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud of

i'm gonna just grab my popcorn and watch. so, this thing red enough alr or need another -13 ?
See you here.
Old 29-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
fisher king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishicibai View Post
nihcol, you're a toxic bitch and only fools will ever get involved with you. you try so hard to be witty and sarcastic but everyone can see that it comes from a place of deep unhappiness with your life.

i pity the people around you who constantly have to put up with your shit. or maybe there's no one around you because you've driven everyone away with your unnecessary drama and toxic bullshit. i wouldn't be surprised.

p.s: you're not as hot or as attractive as you think either. maybe a 6/10 at best. take away points for attitude and that makes you a 3/10. sorry BRO. you're just another unfulfilled ah gua who means nothing to anyone.
Upped you bro. I think you said what we were all thinking. Good on you. No one should put up with a bully with a crass mouth/fingers.
Old 29-04-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
fisher king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One final word if I may. Posting photos that invite comment and then abusing people who respond strikes me as a sociopathic trait. I will avoid this thread and suggest that we all move on. No need to keep this venomous thread alive.
Old 29-04-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisher king View Post
Upped you bro. I think you said what we were all thinking. Good on you. No one should put up with a bully with a crass mouth/fingers.
He calls himself a ladyboy but he’s not a lady and too old to be a boy. Just a sad, insecure, skinny man with small saggy tits and a face as long as Sun Ho’s.

In an earlier post he was requesting someone to pick him up in a flashy car? Lol. We have money because we don’t blow it on bad investments and you sir, nihcol, are the worst form of investment any man can make.

I can fuck ladyboys who look and perform a hundred times than you any time, any day. Yeah, it’s not free but surprise surprise, I can afford to pay them to fuck off after I bed them. You on the other hand, are just another parasitic bottom feeder.
Old 29-04-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
One final word if I may. Posting photos that invite comment and then abusing people who respond strikes me as a sociopathic trait. I will avoid this thread and suggest that we all move on. No need to keep this venomous thread alive.
Agreed. I deliberately abstained from using the words ‘psycho’ or ‘sociopathic’ simply because he’ll simply feel validated. Fucked up, I know, and that’s why it’s sad.

I would tell him to get help but I won’t. Coz I really don’t give a fuck about his wellbeing.
Old 29-04-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
In short, avoid “her” at all cost because “it” is sick in her mind?
Old 29-04-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
He calls himself a ladyboy but he’s not a lady and too old to be a boy. Just a sad, insecure, skinny man with small saggy tits and a face as long as Sun Ho’s.

In an earlier post he was requesting someone to pick him up in a flashy car? Lol. We have money because we don’t blow it on bad investments and you sir, nihcol, are the worst form of investment any man can make.

I can fuck ladyboys who look and perform a hundred times than you any time, any day. Yeah, it’s not free but surprise surprise, I can afford to pay them to fuck off after I bed them. You on the other hand, are just another parasitic bottom feeder.
Good afternoon nishicibai,

Looks like you have 深仇大恨 with this nihcol? Exactly, what harm did “it” do to you? Sorry ha, I very kaypoh type..
Old 29-04-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

This is really funny.. come to think of it, Nihcol does resemble that satanic geisha whore, Sun Ho!

This thread really drives my boredom away.. haha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1