The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dossier View Post
Bro Wb

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Will watch out for the valuation.
Bro,

Let me know, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadtrillions View Post
Bro WB, thanks for reply.

Bro WB

Bro marc5 post contradicts your post above. Sure both posts dates 26 Jan 2010 which were long time ago.

To me, I will not completely rely on mummy too. I find that mummy always bias towards gals who tipped mummy well or bought more gifts for her. Nothing wrong because in this material world, mummy too is human.

But of course mummy can bring you new gals if you dun knew the new gals existed.

I used to know a mummy who often intro the top gals to me. So I reward her well. We often have lunch together or high tea so the mummy were close to me and when I go she will often gave us top class gals.

Of course if gals not good, can swap very fast and pay minimal.

Some bros here may disagree.

Have a great day guys!!
Bro,

Tks!

I prefer to move around. It's healthier than sitting down. Besides, that is the only way to see the greatest number of girls. I often join bevy of gals following a mummy to 试台. Of course, I don't enter the room. I get to look at the gals closely, smell their scent and I may jokingly say booking me is FOC.

I also don't limit my approch to inside and outside KTVs. It could be in any country, anywhere, anytime, any gals...

I use my judgement. I'll not approach the pretty young mistress of a Mexican drug kingpin, for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongJoongki View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for the guidance above.

Now I knew what is a loser?

I lack confident when approaching woman. That was my problem initially when I started. My friends were telling me to be affirmative and not to be wussy.

I am one of the introvert type and never dare to do much.

I have to learn to avoid all this that you mentioned above.

Hopefully after reading up more of your thread, I learned new skills to tackle woman.

Please do post more guidance here.

Hope you have a great day.
Bro, tks.

Change your mindset. And practice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annkatrin View Post
Very true and thanks for sharing dear Bro.
Dear Annkatrin,

Tks, pls share your FR too. Tell us more from a female perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dybala View Post
Will watch out too.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HormWole View Post
Fully agreed. I do not like to rely on mummy too.

Thanks Bro WB for sharing so much with us.
Thanks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yentang View Post
Very good guidance by bro WB.

Have a good week ahead.
Have a great day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carangidae View Post
Bro WB

I raised my hands and legs because I was guilty of doing these things.

Now I learned from you if she doesn't deserve it then don't bother to give her.

Yes, I want to be more successful with women.

Hope to be able to learn from all the top guys here.
Bro, tks.

All healthy men want to be more successful w/ women. We must learn to fulfill their needs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carangidae View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for the nice post above.

Very nice guide and hope to practice with more gals.

I will behave as the PRIZE and they will have to earn it.

Hmm, start to build tension waves so that she cannot control herself. Also be very unpredictable.

Hope to learn more form bro WB above and in this thread.

Cheers.
Bro,

Tks. Be a hard to get man, use push pull...she will love it!

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-04-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
NitezDreaming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread here. Hoping to learn more from Bro WB.
Old 27-04-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ducking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning!

I'm convinced that most men suffer from "nice guy syndrome" n that is THE No.1 reason they fail or hv poor RS w/ women, non-WLs n WLs alike.

If u r perceived as a nice guy, WLs will try to squeeze u dry...whereas u will fail to attract non-WLs in the first place. I'm only talking abt very chio WLs n non-WLs here. A nice guy is boring n repulsive to very attractive gals/women.

Most gals/women may consciously want to hv a nice guy as BF but they r subconsciously attracted to certain traits n behaviours of a "bad Boy," hehehe.

We should adopt certain traits of the "bad boy" which attract women n leave out the nasty parts that make him a complete "jerk."

I think a man must be ruthlessly dominant, project high status in his body language, be supremely confident, unpredictable n mysterious, be a "hard to get man" n behave like he is the "PRIZE."

Be a naughty, playful n daring "bad boy" who is unemotional, independent, who doesn't play by the rules n who knows how to challenge, tease, even insult n bust up n connect-disconnect w/ women. If he only connects w/ women, he is a boring, predictable nice guy. Women crave sexual tension n intense emotional experiences. So give them what they crave! Last but not least, he should be a sexual master who is able to give COS to women...

I welcome comments n dissenting views from esteemed bros here. If anyone knows a better way to attract n keep women, pls detail it here. Ths a lot!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thanks for a special thread.

I learned the hard way when been nice guy. A nice guy will always been squeezed dry. I knew of friend who lost heavily after been milked dry by the WL he was mesmerized with.

Friend lost his family, lost his job, lost all his money and then borrowed heavily after been with a PRC mm for a year.

I was totally shocked that I quit going out to ktv.

Luckily I survived and involved in P4P only from then on.

Have been reading your thread for quite a few days.

Wish this thread continue as long as possible.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 27-04-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
misolathic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducking View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for a special thread.

I learned the hard way when been nice guy. A nice guy will always been squeezed dry. I knew of friend who lost heavily after been milked dry by the WL he was mesmerized with.

Friend lost his family, lost his job, lost all his money and then borrowed heavily after been with a PRC mm for a year.

I was totally shocked that I quit going out to ktv.

Luckily I survived and involved in P4P only from then on.

Have been reading your thread for quite a few days.

Wish this thread continue as long as possible.

Thanks for sharing.
Agree with you, this is indeed a special thread.
Hope to read more.
Old 27-04-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Drumsticks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Happy LNY to all samsters!!

By monitoring a gal's QQ or MSN space, one can glean valuable info on her background, family, friends n thoughts, feelings, hobbies, even her current appearance, etc.

Hours after I met one of my former BAO-ees, she wrote in her QQ space abt her 心情: 新开始新起点 “最熟悉的陌生人." She was right. We hv been very intimate physically n sexually, but I remain a virtual stranger to her. Although I know a lot abt her, she knows me only as X da ge, she doesn't know my age, nor my thoughts, feelings n family, etc.

Everything in life is fated.

I almost never had a chance to even glance at KK in the first place. Also, in our first sexxion, I was thinking of ending it...

I picked KK right after school n went to a restaurant, then off to a secluded place. In the rm, I was salivating n very sexcited over her youthful body, very pretty abalone n natural D boobs!!........after perhaps 15 min of foreplay, I was heading south to taste her pussy, but I paused abruptly bcos there was an unpleasant odor!! Luckily my didi was still very stiff n I was able to fxk her hard in two positions...n thus consummated the deal.

Becos of her other assets I decided to give her another chance. In retrospect, in this hot n humid weather of ours, if a gal has tight jeans on for many hrs n doesn't wash her pussy thoroughly w/ mild soap n water, she will hv some smell. In our next meeting, I told her abt the smell n I then proceeded to wash her myself, hahaha. Fortunately for both of us, her pussy was completely odorless n I ate her delicious abalone ...if the smell had been due to vaginitis, no amt of washing could remove it.

Cheers!!

Bro WB
Bro WB

What a auspicious day.

Many secrets were exposed by social media. Some of the gals were daring enough to pose many sex appealing photos and some explicit sex act with former partners.

I have never trusted social media and never use my real details when log in. The truth about delete is not really deleted. Some where in the world there will be a copy which not deleted.

I really enjoyed reading all the great forums posted here.

Hope to read faster and complete the thread soon. May need to burn some overnight. I hope to start dating more gals soon.

Have a nice weekend coming up.

Cheers.
Old 27-04-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
karmakawaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumsticks View Post
Bro WB

What a auspicious day.

Many secrets were exposed by social media. Some of the gals were daring enough to pose many sex appealing photos and some explicit sex act with former partners.

I have never trusted social media and never use my real details when log in. The truth about delete is not really deleted. Some where in the world there will be a copy which not deleted.

I really enjoyed reading all the great forums posted here.

Hope to read faster and complete the thread soon. May need to burn some overnight. I hope to start dating more gals soon.

Have a nice weekend coming up.

Cheers.
Same here as well. Hope to complete the thread too.
Old 28-04-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Carangidae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, tks.

All healthy men want to be more successful w/ women. We must learn to fulfill their needs...

Bro,

Tks. Be a hard to get man, use push pull...she will love it!

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
Bro. thanks for good reply.
Old 28-04-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

VVDReds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Thanks for starting this great thread.

I was following the thread and reading more than commenting.

"Play hard to get" is very good tactics. This technique once perfected will definitely have plenty of success.

Below is a long post and amazing facts.

Many of them will be used later
- bad boy
- fun and exciting to be around

The above will guaranteed to be main focus in later part of your thread.

Please to read more and will try to comment is any.

Hope bro WB can advise me.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers.

Quote:

I hv mentioned that being a "hard to get man" actually gets more women, n the most desirable women.

What is a hard to get man?

Let me quote the exact words of a guru ( Sorry, he is quite wordy n repetitive. He could be a lot more succinct...):

<<<The Hard to Get Man Follows the Charismatic Model.

The Charismatic Model combines four essential qualities. The Hard to Get Man knows how to express all of these qualities with women.

One part of the Charismatic Model is the ability to be kind, warm, and caring about people and the world.

A second part of the model is the ability to be sensual and romantic. This part involves talking about romantic things, seeing romantic details, and relating on a sensual and sexual level with women.

The third part of the Charismatic Model is the ability to be playful, silly, and fun.

The fourth component is the ability to walk away from women, to be tough, to not take any shit, and to be courageous.

As you can see, if you only have one of these qualities you can easily fail with women, but when all of them are operating at once you are unstoppable.

What the Hard to Get Man does:

The Hard to Get Man is willing to walk away from a woman if she is rude to him. He doesn’t sell out or give his balls away to women. He has high self-regard and only gives when he wants to give.

The Hard to Get Man is an excellent communicator. He is able to tell the truth about what he thinks, feels, experiences, etc. We will cover how to communicate like a Hard to Get Man later in this book.

The Hard to Get Man is not ashamed of his sexual desires. He is able to flirt romantically. He is able to have fun effortlessly talking to women about sexual and sensual things.

The Hard to Get Man does not placate women. He has high self-respect and doesn’t do things he doesn’t want to do. He doesn’t sell out around women or feel as though he has to lie to or manipulate women.

Being Hard to Get is about being selective, having criteria, maintaining high standards, taking risks, and getting a lot of women.

A Hard to Get Man works the fundamentals of dating and seduction. He understands that successfully seducing women is like any other long-term project. He understands that, at first, he will have to put a lot of energy into it, and settle for small results until he gets better at it. He knows that at the beginning of learning any new skill there is a lot of work, and that the returns at first are small. He understands that returns get larger only as his skill level increases, which will only happen with practice.

The Hard to Get Man understands the fundamentals of seduction, and he practices the fundamentals on a daily basis. He knows that only by mastering the fundamentals can he become a more effortless and effective seducer.

The Hard to Get Model

The Hard to Get Model is a way of life. It’s a combination of behaviors, attitudes, skills, and ideas that combine to create an attractive man. When you combine these qualities with the Charismatic Model, you have a man who lives life on his terms and is irresistible to women.

This is what the “bad boy” does that makes him so irresistable to women. And it’s what you’ll do, once you know how to be a Hard to Get man.

Passion and Intensity

Passion is power. The Hard to Get Man is passionate about life. He has energy and passion about things other than women in his life. Being passionate is demonstrated in having energy and showing passion in conversations.

The BNB (stands for a Boring Nervous Bonehead or a needy nice guy) is predictable and flat, boring, and lame. Intensity is about being focused, having strong opinions, and being unashamed of your passions. A leader. Someone who is up to stuff and you want to be up to stuff with them. Someone with their own style.

Drama

Women love drama, and in case you haven’t noticed, they create drama in all aspects of their lives. Drama means having things unfold like they do in a movie—an emotional tale with dramatic ups and downs and a variety of experiences and emotions through conversations, stories, or events.

Mystery, Complexity, and Depth

Predictability is boring. Women crave men who can create interesting conversations, which make them work hard to find meaning and answers.
Women crave men who are complex and deep. They want a man who can talk about a variety of subjects in depth and demonstrate originality and uniqueness in his personality. In our live seminars, we spend days exploring ways to demonstrate an interesting personality based on the stories you tell and the things you talk about.

A mysterious person doesn’t tell everything up-front, and they have more to them than meets the eye. They are not exactly secretive, but they are hard to understand, pigeonhole, or entirely figure out.
Chaotic, Unpredictable, Flexible Behavior

The Hard to Get Man is unpredictable in the things he talks about, the way he behaves, and the way he expresses himself. As a result the Hard to Get Man is flexible in his approach with women and is able to deal with the inherent chaos involved in relating to women.

You really cannot predict how a conversation with a woman will go. The BNB wants everything to be nice, orderly, safe, and predictable. The Hard to Get Man, however, knows that interacting with women is chaotic, messy, and sometimes crazy. The only thing predictable about interacting with women is that it’s never the same way twice.

You might, for example, be having a great conversation with a woman about vacation spots or her favorite restaurants, and then she begins to cry thinking about a former boyfriend or a pet who recently died. The BNB freaks out and thinks her expression of strong emotions is bad and ruining his seduction. The Hard to Get Man goes with it. He pushes into the sadness, he is able to relate to strong emotions, and he shares strong emotions with the woman. In our Advanced Course we walk you through, step-by-step, how to speak emotionally and relate emotionally to women. For now, you just need to be aware of adding more unpredictability to your behavior, and doing the steps we’ll outline in this book.

Again, the Hard to Get Man has trained himself to deal with chaos and to be comfortable with chaos. He acts in unpredictable ways and is comfortable with the ways women act impulsively. He is able to do unpredictable things such as jumping up in the middle of a conversation and tickling a woman, or talking about metaphysical topics in the middle of a conversation about sports.

Fun and Exciting

If you are serious about succeeding with women you better be fun to be around. Think this through rationally, bro. Do you honestly think anyone wants to be around a depressing guy who never smiles or who scowls anytime anyone tells a joke? Do you think chicks want to be around a low-energy guy who is boring, humorless, and seems angry and/or closed? No pickup lines or fancy patterns will help you if you’re not fun to be around. There is no way you are going to find, meet, or keep a woman in your life if you are not fun and exciting to be around.

We’re not saying you need to act like a clown or a comedian either. If you are not naturally funny, don’t start now. There is nothing worse than someone telling stupid jokes, and then making it worse by fucking up the delivery. But if you are naturally funny and are just shy, stop holding back. Let it out.

Being fun means being relaxed, easy to be around, enjoying hanging out with women, appreciating humorous stories, being open about your life and your experiences.

What else does it mean to be fun? It means being playful. It means being silly. It means enjoying the time with a woman and being enjoyable to be around.

A Hard to Get Man Does Not Avoid Conflict and Has an Edge

Most guys avoid conflict with women like the plague. Anytime a conversation gets heated a BNB does everything he can to avoid a disagreement or a conflict. He will apologize, change the subject, or get incredibly scared.

The Hard to Get Man doesn’t avoid conflict. He pushes women to find their “hot” buttons. He knows that conflict is seductive. Yes, read it again: conflict can be seductive to women. Conflict is bonding. Conflict presents a challenge for a woman. Conflict shows you have self-respect and do not take shit. And conflict invokes emotional passion from women, which often evolves into sexual energy. Think about how hot sex can be after a couple makes up after a fight. Later in this book we will teach you specific tools that will teach you techniques for creating conflicts with women.

By “edge,” we mean that the Hard to Get Man talks about unusual topics and pushes the envelope with women. He stretches the limits in a conversation by bringing up challenging topics. By “edge,” we refer to talking about things that might upset a woman or put her off.

Any comments n criticisms?

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!

Bro WB
Old 28-04-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 8
PeterBeardsley is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeterBeardsley is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeterBeardsley is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Excellent thread by bro WB.
Have a nice weekend
Old 29-04-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
moneykam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread. Hope to read more.
Old 29-04-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

BroHenry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Another great day!!

KK called me Mon on her return to SIN. Unfortunately, her big auntie came w/ her! Met her yesterday in a secluded place close to her dorm. She carried a box of 003 n a special sex tool which I gave her before she left for Chengdu. Luckily, she still had two other very nice holes...she was very jovial n playful.

Later, I did some light n medium "disconnectors" by teasing, challenging n finding faults w/ her. She was irritated n displeased for a while. But I got my concessions. Now I'll give her wkly allowance towards the end of the wk n she will meet me anytime I want outside school hrs. And she will always carry my box of 003...

As for the new SYT KY, I proposed ST which she rejected outright. Sadly, I'm greatly constrained by time n hv not even established rapport w/ her, like booking her for a KTV outing. She said, 我不是小姐,你只能包养我。I hope she will be available when I return...

Let me digress a bit. It's indirectly related to kTV gals/singers/students since the prerequisite for getting their pussies is sufficient money. I shall quote an article abt the coming financial meltdown.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<February 23, 2010

Plans to Hide Commercial Real Estate Losses Won’t Avert a Double-Dip Downturn
By Shah Gilani, Contributing Editor, Money Morning

Sooner or later, mounting losses on commercial real estate could crash through the market's 2009 optimism and send the economy and stocks into a double-dip downturn.

The major problem is that lawmakers and regulators are setting up investors into believing that commercial real estate (CRE) losses are being effectively addressed. The truth is that escalating losses are being hidden as part of a campaign of optimism in a desperate gamble that a robustly reviving economy will save the day.

To protect yourself from another investment beating, here's what you need to know.

Accounting Gimmickry
Two weeks ago, a bipartisan group of 79 members from the U.S. House of Representatives sent a letter to U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke. The lawmakers want the public to know that they are concerned that the "commercial-real-estate industry has the potential to infect our economy and slow a recovery," according to Rep. Paul E. Kanjorski, D-Pa.

Kanjorski, the chairman of the House Financial Services Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Insurance, and Government Sponsored Enterprises (GSEs) - which includes the likes of Fannie Mae (NYSE: FNM) and Freddie Mac (NYSE: FRE) - says it's the administration's responsibility to make sure that happens.

"The Treasury and Federal Reserve now must take needed and urgent action to stave off a potentially devastating wave of commercial real estate foreclosures and bank losses," Kanjorski said.

So in keeping with how effectively overseen and transparent our capital markets, insurance industry and GSE institutions are, the lawmakers want more accounting gimmickry to be made available to banks that hold commercial-real-estate assets. The lawmakers are concerned that banks may be forced by some regulators to write down the value of performing loans, even when payments are current. And these elected officials want more latitude for banks to manipulate recently issued CRE loan-modification guidelines.

Just what recently issued CRE loan modification guidelines are we referring to?

When is a Bad Loan Not a Bad Loan?
The tooth fairy commeth. On Oct. 30, bank, thrift and credit-union regulators very quietly gave lenders flexibility in how they classify distressed commercial mortgages. Banks can now slice distressed loans into performing and non-performing loans, and institutions will magically be able to reduce the total reserves set aside for non-performing loans.

For example, let's assume that a developer borrowed to build a shopping mall, but only one tenant leased space in the finished project. Cash flow from the project would be insufficient to service the loan, meaning the lending bank would have to set aside reserves against the total loan. Under the new guidelines, however, the mall loan actually could be carved into two loans - a performing loan representing the rented space, and a non-performing loan that represents the empty space.

Theoretically, with fewer reserves having to be set aside, bank balance sheets would look better, leaving lenders with more cash available for loans. But the reality might be very different. Granted, this accounting hocus-pocus might well stave off some bank failures. But with the overhang of non-performing loans still on their books, will those banks really be eager to lend out their precious cash?

That's not the only concern, either. The fact that lawmakers don't want to force banks to write down "performing loans" should be a cause for concern among investors. It's like the riddle: If an airplane crashes exactly on the border of two states, where do you bury the survivors? Hint ... you don't bury survivors. And, you don't have to write down performing loans - unless, of course, they're not really "performing."

What's really happening with performing loans is a game called "extend and pretend." When most banks make commercial loans they include an "interest reserve." The reserve amount is part of the total loan, and it is there so that banks can pay themselves their interest until the project generates enough cash flow to start paying interest and principal.

The unvarnished truth is that innumerable commercial loans are in distress right now because projects aren't being finished. And if they are , tenants aren't leasing. So rather than write down the loans, banks are extending the terms of the debt with more interest reserves included so they can continue to classify the loans as "performing."

Hiding behind the extend-and-pretend game is the dark reality that property values have declined at an alarming rate - racing ahead of the rate at which banks are writing down these loans.

Nor is that the only concern. Because interest reserves do not repay any of the loan principal, there is no amortization on these debts. In other words, banks are extending loans that they would never make now, because borrowers are already grossly upside-down.

To be continued.
Bro WB

Thanks for the nice thread. It is really amazing to read the above post.

Not only we can learn about bao-ing gals but alos learned about property market. if I knew this thread in 2009 then I will not buy any property then.

As for gals, I often go to only one ktv to pickup the best choice gals. Mummy always give me her best top choice gals because I often tipped mummy very well.

There was a gal that I like very much and she gave me very nice service and sex. We kept together for 2 years and she left for home because her father.

Hope to learn pickup more tips here.

Hope bro enjoy a nice weekend.

Cheers.
Old 29-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
xiang2jia3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroHenry View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for the nice thread. It is really amazing to read the above post.

Not only we can learn about bao-ing gals but alos learned about property market. if I knew this thread in 2009 then I will not buy any property then.

As for gals, I often go to only one ktv to pickup the best choice gals. Mummy always give me her best top choice gals because I often tipped mummy very well.

There was a gal that I like very much and she gave me very nice service and sex. We kept together for 2 years and she left for home because her father.

Hope to learn pickup more tips here.

Hope bro enjoy a nice weekend.

Cheers.
Fully agreed that this is an amazing thread.
Hoping to pick up tips too.
Old 30-04-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

8ah8ah8ah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
nominated best thread in sammyboy.

got talk about gals and also economy(money!)..

bro warbird no need work de ar.. can always update... envy siol....
This I fully agreed with above.

I also vote this as best thread in sammyboy.

Quote:
Good morning to a esteemed samsters,

I'm determined to make 2010 a very good yr. I do need a little luck...

Although I hv only one mistress now, I hv been active in arranging for potential companions, including a couple of my former BAO-ees, when I return to SIN.

According to a no of gurus, the best way to avoid being KC-ed by any gal is to hv n to hunt for multiple pussies at the same time. But BY-ing more than 2 gals simultaneously would be too taxing physically for a lao ah pek like me. Besides, I'm constrained by time. Actually, hving just one young n horny gal is all I can handle...

It's hard to believe. KK n I r into our 8th wk of RS. This teenage gal is more complex n experienced n far less "innocent" than meets the eye. She has been trying to KC me n make me fall for her. She is getting help n advice from her cousin (real) whom I hv met, n from other frens.

She claims that she will not work nor consort w/ any other men for the rest of her stay here (as long as I'm w/ her). I asked why? Becos I love u, she said. I said it's a joke right? I'm serious, she said. She will do anything to please me n be w/ me. I told her I dun love her, I only enjoy her youthful n pretty pussy...she said she still loves me, she is 200% satisfied (sextisfied?) w/ me n I hv never disappointed her. I guess I hv filled her 3 voids satisfactorily, but I know better, if someone else offers her a lot more money she will just say goodbye.

She also told me her sex history. She lost her virginity at 16. She admits to hving causal RS w/ several boys since. Had a steady BF at uni who fxked her 2-3X a wk raw - she was taking the pill. Although she tested negative 3 months ago when she arrived here, I asked her to get another test when I return...

The only challenge left w/ KK is to make her really fall for me. I'm working hard towards that goal. I need to push-pull n connect-disconnect...be always dominant n to hv the new mindset of an October Man, hahaha.

Cheers!!

Bro WB
Dear Bro WB

I am so happy to read so many nice interesting points in this thread.

I agreed that many of us knew that PRC is big and heavily populated. Plenty of incidents such as incest, rape, pedophile, etc.

Best don't ask about past because the past is immaterial and not important. You already owned her pussy now and whatever she told you can you trust her.

My experience with this WL was she told me just her village so many things happening and so messy. This gal was fucking at least a few men and her mother was also having plenty of guys.The relationship was so messy.

We knew in the past dynasty the women are not treated equally and were been sexed by their masters and so on.

I hope my comment is fair and factual. Not to hurt anyone feelings.

Hope all guys have a good party tonight as eve of Labour Day.
Old 30-04-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Drumsticks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread by bro WB.
Have a nice weekend
Old 30-04-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

VVDReds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiang2jia3 View Post
Fully agreed that this is an amazing thread.
Hoping to pick up tips too.
Me too hoping to pickup tips.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1