The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old Yesterday, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 16
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
Enjoyed my trip in April tho I got sick 2nd day in with a nasty flu. Planning to go back in mid Sep. Is the ABC Aqua suite worth the 160 sgd per nite?

Or go for Penthouse suite at Central Park Tower.
Greetings,

No, it's not worth it, too far from walking street. But, once you get a girl in your room, she won't leave unless you kick her out! All the girls love ABC Hotel.

The other two hotels are nice and you should also consider Queens Hotel. Amsterdam Hotel is okay since it's located center of walking street. September is a rainy season.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

No, it's not worth it, too far from walking street. But, once you get a girl in your room, she won't leave unless you kick her out! All the girls love ABC Hotel.

The other two hotels are nice and you should also consider Queens Hotel. Amsterdam Hotel is okay since it's located center of walking street. September is a rainy season.
I have tried Queens and tbh I was impressed. But I was thinking of getting something fancy this time round and I know ABC has a shuttle to Fields.

Unless Queens has something similar of course. So you suggest a Central Park Resort suite if I wanna try something fancy?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 03:27 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have tried Queens and tbh I was impressed. But I was thinking of getting something fancy this time round and I know ABC has a shuttle to Fields.

Unless Queens has something similar of course. So you suggest a Central Park Resort suite if I wanna try something fancy?
You should go for ABC Hotel! Might as well, enjoy your life to the fullest!

Old Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
You should go for ABC Hotel! Might as well, enjoy your life to the fullest!
Haha nice one bro.

Maybe I can see you there.
Old Yesterday, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Enjoyed my trip in April tho I got sick 2nd day in with a nasty flu. Planning to go back in mid Sep. Is the ABC Aqua suite worth the 160 sgd per nite?

Or go for Penthouse suite at Central Park Tower.

Thats's a sweet deal for SGD 160/night! Which website?
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Thats's a sweet deal for SGD 160/night! Which website?

168 actually. Agoda.
Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2958 / Power: 15
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Just for info

Few more complaint too

All recommend Norma
If anybody want points or I owe anybody points, let me know, just send me PM with a link to your latest posting :: apologies if I am slow to up you or forget unless you PM me -> Don't ask me to zap anybody please
Old Today, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Greetings,

I find it very ironic getting a Nice hotel in AC. The only reason to go AC is that the girls there are cheap(er) than other places, but unfortunately their looks are usually also on par with their low prices. So whats the point going to a shithole town and paying expensive $170 hotel to house a cheap $60 whore?

Who cares if AC girls love ABC hotel, your money should be spent to make you happy not the girl, somewhere girls are actually decent looking and fuckable. Rather save the difference and goto BKK, get a decent 3 star hotel and a Hot Thai Ger same total cost, but much better overall experience.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old Today, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 3
BFOMF5 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBFOMF5 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBFOMF5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
All recommend Norma
Ya, most Angmo on AC2 Forum also recommend that...
IMHO
The opening hours too short...
May be due to the remoteness of the shop location.
But heard they hv a new outlet in one of the hotel on WS.
Anyone can verify?
Old Today, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Ya, most Angmo on AC2 Forum also recommend that...
IMHO
The opening hours too short...
May be due to the remoteness of the shop location.
But heard they hv a new outlet in one of the hotel on WS.
Anyone can verify?
I usually go to Money Exchange located next to Galaxy and Walkabout Hotels! They provide excellent and competitive rates, it's very safe and I never had a problem with them! The problem with Norma is once in a while you'll see several Filipino males hanging around Norma's and it feels uncomfortable!

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal