The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Posting pics/videos of people in Sammyboy - Is it an offence?

I am not talking about those pictures of downblouse or upskirts. Those are clearly a violation of the person's privacy and is an offence.

I am talking about posting pictures or videos of someone you have taken in a public place in Singapore. Will it make a difference if you blank out the person's face? I see so many pictues here with the person's face and all.

Is it an offence?

Can the person sue you?

If approached, either by police or the person whose pic/video you have taken, can you refuse to show them your mobile phone (because of your own privacy)?

Now everybody has at least a mobile phone and I see people taking pictures everywhere - of places, of food, of people.

The other day, a man was pointing his mobile phone at my wife and I was tempted to approach him. But decided against it lah. Didn't want any confrontation nor ugly scene. Anyway, it was a public place and my wife was dressed decently (but she's attractive lah).

Any comments?
Old 27-04-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Posting pics/videos of people in Sammyboy - Is it an offence?

Upz for comments.
Old 27-04-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

It’s a basic respect to ask for permission to take a photo.
Old 27-04-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In Sillypore you don't have anymore privacy .
Old 27-04-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

TS,

1. First, feel honoured that some stranger taking pic of your Wife. Treat it as a compliment. Human beings just like to capture things that are beautiful.

2. Is long as it is not revealing or some compromising positions that the picture is taken, I say leave it.

3. But if you really feel offended, just approach the guy and ask nicely why is he taking picture of your Wife. To what I know, it is not an offence if u take a picture of something or someone you like in public places.
Old 28-04-2018, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Dear TS.

It is an offense in sbf not to show pics n videos of ur pretty wife
Old 28-04-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
Dear TS.

Yes tats a SBF in hse rule

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4
Old 28-04-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

While image rights are not recognised under Singapore law, you may consider suing the other party for passing off if your photo was used without your consent by the other party for commercial purposes. To establish a claim for passing off, you need to fulfill three requirements.

First, you must have goodwill associated with any goods or services that you supply to the public. Secondly, the other party must have made a misrepresentation that caused or was likely to cause the public to believe that his goods or services were instead your goods or services. Thirdly, you suffered or are likely to suffer damage because of the misrepresentation.

But if you upload nude photos on the internet it is an offence of Criminal Intimidation and Transmitting Obscene Photos by Electronic Means.
Upon conviction, an offence of Criminal Intimidation carries a jail term up to 2 years, with fine, or both. An offence of Transmitting of Obscene Photos by Electronic carries a jail term up to 3 months, with fine or both.
不知道!
Old 28-04-2018, 04:52 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Can use dmca services in this case?
Old 28-04-2018, 04:55 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
Dear TS.

possible senarios includes but not limited to
wife pretty
wife is uncommon
weird behaviour
public enemy
crazy sniper
ts think too much

too little info provided.

Last edited by sharklaserscom; 28-04-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1