The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Echidna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do u like telling the gal U are cumming inside and they resist, but u still cum?

Do u all like telling gals u fucked “I am cumming inside” and they resisted keep saying “no, cannot”, but u still persisted and cum inside and she is stunned?
Old 27-04-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: Do u like telling the gal U are cumming inside and they resist, but u still cum?

Thats a stupid and irresponsible thing to do
Old 27-04-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
ILOVESGAHLIAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do u like telling the gal U are cumming inside and they resist, but u still cum?

Another bastard. If i am the girl, I will cut off your tiny penis and feed the dog.
Old 27-04-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

Personal experience is that there are 2 scenerio for this :
1) Unsafe aka ovulation period
2) Having a bf/hubby

If it’s (1) then confirm kena wacked big time by the girl or karma.

If it’s (2) then can also depend on being in the safe or unsafe period. However in general if it’s a safe period she would probably just sulk about the release and then coo on the warmth that was brought on else please see (1)...
Old 27-04-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echidna View Post
Do u all like telling gals u fucked “I am cumming inside” and they resisted keep saying “no, cannot”, but u still persisted and cum inside and she is stunned?
That's terrible, would you like it if a girl asked if she can bite off your dick, you say "no, cannot". She still goes ahead and bites it off?

Think before you post please.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 27-04-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
That's terrible, would you like it if a girl asked if she can bite off your dick, you say "no, cannot". She still goes ahead and bites it off?

The problem he does not think . He only making himself more disgrace .
Old 27-04-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Happen to many FLs & angpais
Old 27-04-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

By doing this, you are merely showing how much a selfish and inconsiderate person you are. It is a matter of time before karma catches up with you.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 27-04-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice question. I recently had this dilemma.

Half way doing it, as usual, I asked the girl if I can come inside. She immediately pull herself away from me. She was shocked of that idea. To me, I’m merely checking. Who knows she is safe or having pills, right? If she says no, I confirm won’t do anything stupid. But her reactions are a bit over too. Haha. But she didn’t become angry or what. Still jokingly tell me she is scare of me cumming inside her. I have to pacify her that I will wear a condom to carry on. However, after more tongue and finger action, I continued to raw her. I respected her decision and came on her stomach. And she teased me naughtily that why I have condom but don’t want to wear.

Always give the respect to the woman. Then u will have more fuck partners or fuck sessions.
Old 27-04-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echidna View Post
This guy worse than animal. The acts is just like raping the girl.
Old 27-04-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post

Ha ha ha
Good analogy.
Old 27-04-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
The act is just like raping the girl.
Absolutely agree!
Have ejaculated quite a few times and the girl feels the spurts and is shocked and tries to break free.
The look of fear and terror in their eyes - priceless!
I'll push in and empty out in their vulnerable vaginas!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 07-05-2018 at 09:58 PM.
Old 27-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

happy father's day ts
Old 27-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
happy father's day ts
That is “if” TS is the responsible type.
I highly doubt that
Old 27-04-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

to test water.....i will fake orgasm and jerk as if i am cumming...

but in fact i didn't cum but just to rest my dick before the "point of no return"

I keep repeating this process until the gal cannot take it anymore and ask me just cum inside and don't stop anymore....hehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1