The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Quadtrillions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bro WB

What a great morning. Not forgetting your great thread.

The best time to hook any of the ktv gals is when they are turning up to work If knew where they always hang out before going to work is best.

One example, the usually patronize same hair stylist. Usually they will be there from afternoon 3pm onward. Then you can really see them in their real self personalities.

I remembered a friend always told me back in 2000s that ktv gals go to the saloon at Golden Landmark. Those days Golden Landmark have nothing much except few shops.

The other place will be where they gathered to have their food. Anyway most of them dun really bother to eat but still gather for their daily dose of gossips.

Your post below hit the nail in the coffin.

Hope to read more sexperts advice from all your seniors.

Hope you guys enjoy a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning to all esteemed samsters,

A word abt picking up gals inside KTVs.

Most bros rely on mummies to bring gals to them. In my personal experience that is a mistake. It's better for u to hang out where the gals congregate n pick the ones u like. Try to see as many gals as possible.

Of all my BAO-ees, only one was intro by a mummy n she was a disappointment. Two were intro by bros. The rest I found them myself. Most mummies will bring u gals they know or familiar w/. I suspect some gals reward mummies for intro patrons.

Earlier this month I was at a high-end KTV SH n my favourite mummy brought 2 supposed 美女to sit w/ me. I quickly rejected both of them. Not blaming her as one man's meat is...I then roamed the main hall n every which way to "view" as many gals as possible.

I must hv seen 70-80 gals in 25 min. Then I saw a very gorgeous n tall SYT...OMG!!...I was stunned n literally ran after her. My heart quickened n it was lust at 1st sight! But before I was close enough to speak to her, she was quickly ushered into a rm together w/ 10 other gals. I waited outside the rm hoping the 2 fellow ah peks inside won't pick her. I was waiting anxiously. After the gals came out, I quickly approached my quarry n asked for her name n assigned no n offered to book her. But her mummy came up n said she had been booked! Luckly the ah peks didn't book her immediately, which gave me a crucial 10 secs to get to know her assigned no, hehehe. I later told her it's 缘份 or predestined affinity.

I later requested my mummy to bring the SYT to meet me. In the meantime I continued to look around. Saw a singer on stage n I realized she was my coveted type as well, 2nd only to the SYT I missed. After she finished singing, I approached her n asked her to come to my rm. She came to sit w/ me n later that SYT also came to say hello n gave her HP no. Two coveted quarries in one nite. I left a very happy man...BTW, the SYT is 18 yo KK.

I dun undestand why my mummies didn't intro these 2 gals to me much earlier. I would hv a lot more time to enjoy their pussies! They knew exactly what my type was. Must be tall, chio w/ proportionate figure n long slim arms/legs. When the senior mummy saw that I brought the tall singer to my rm, she greeted me n said 你找到一个最漂亮的. Why didn't she intro her to me before? Her assistant's excuse, I didn't know u wanted singer too. Didn't she know the gorgeous SYT was my type as well?

So never rely on mummies. I had even offered to reward them handsomely if they intro the right gal but it had not helped. So find the gals yourself. Less than 5% of men do that. It will give u an unfair competitive advantage.

So much for picking up gals inside KTVs. From time to time I need to be true to the spirit of this thread, which is picking them outside...hehehe.

Here is a great way to pick up gals outside KTVs, specifically at the TAM Complex which IS the Mecca for gorgeous SYTs. Ideally, u should work w/ a wing man. Both of u should wait outside the lifts on the 1st FL between 915PM n 1015PM. You will see the largest no of chio PRC MMs in SIN. The DC complex is a distant 2nd. The gals will be coming from all directions to take the lifts to either CI or LV. When u see ur type of gal, approach her n ask for her name n HP no. Then try to book her or arrange to meet her at a later date.

BTW, dun forget to post ur FRs here, hehehe.

Cheers n hv a great day!!

Bro WB
Old 22-04-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
JetJupiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good afternoon!
Great thread here, hope to read more.
Old 22-04-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

dowjonesindex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Although the past doesn't exist nor does the future, I like to learn from the past n plan for the future. Fortunately, I usually spend less than 15 min a day doing so.

In early Sep last yr, Mr. Austin, bro LDH, LKY n I were at DC HH. I brought a 20 yo SH gal I was going to BY. He was quite impressed w/ her n told me I should consider 金盆洗手n keep her on a long-term basis.

But she went MIA the next day n I knew another man snatched her, hahaha. As I hv mentioned before, there r two main reasons why she abandoned me. Firstly, n most importantly, I offered her only half the going rate (that was what she asked for n I was dumb enough to believe her). Secondly, I often had relapses of my beta behaviour.

That was then, this is now, hahaha.

My current 18 yo mistress KK is younger, fairer, prettier, w/ even slender arms, much bigger natural boobs n bigger ass. Equally nice long legs n identical height of 170. KK is 2 kg heavier n most of that extra weight is in the boobs n a little is in her ass. I'm not a boob man but she has the most beautiful pair of boobs I hv seen!

They both sing very well. Both had spent some time at reputable universities in PRC prior to coming to SIN.

KK is totally submissive,always available n is willing to do anything to give me pleasure n happiness (in her own words)! She also worries a lot abt the health of this lao chi ko pek n that she is making me too fatigued. I told her she must enjoy too n she says 已经佷舒服了。

However, the SH gal does speak much better English!

I enjoy spending time w/ KK bcos she is jovial, vivacious n playful. I like her now more than when I consummated the deal 2 wks ago. Why didn't I hv a GF like that when I was 20? Not sure abt long-term though. I bought her a small gift yesterday for her birthday next month n promised to give her a bonus to bring home for the Spring Festival.

The other day we went to a steamboat restaurant. After dinner, she brought some da bao for her roommates. I willingly paid for the da bao. Later, she held my hand n hugged me n whispered: You're really a kind man!

Me: 为什么?
KK: 新加坡人很吝啬。
Me: 有些人很吝啬。
Kk: 大部份人很吝啬。
Me: 是吗?
KK: 新加坡男人也很色!
Me: 什么色?
Kk: 新加坡男人都色迷迷的看我。。。
Me: 真的吗?那我也很吝啬, 我都是色迷迷的看你。。。
KK: 你不同,是我的男朋友,我要你每天都色迷迷的看我,每天和我做爱!

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Excellent post above. I was reading the thread and wanted to comment what was written above.

We need a basic plan. Correct the plan don't need to be long and detailed. Planning helps me a lot especially when I wanted to achieve something.

Bro, you are the PRIZE and is SH lost if she quit the game.

All good man will have good mantra and karma. Will get good blessing and bring you a good gal.

I really enjoyed your mandarin conversation between you and kk. She really loves you so much.

On the other hand, what she was saying also because you were her savior and boss. You took care of her and nice to her.

Hopefully she will be long time with you?

Care to comment if she still around?

Hope to achieve my own objective to find a good gf after reading yoru thread.

Please continue this thread.

Cheers.
Old 22-04-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Delegate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowjonesindex View Post
Bro WB

Excellent post above. I was reading the thread and wanted to comment what was written above.

We need a basic plan. Correct the plan don't need to be long and detailed. Planning helps me a lot especially when I wanted to achieve something.

All good man will have good mantra and karma. Will get good blessing and bring you a good gal.

I really enjoyed your mandarin conversation between you and kk. She really loves you so much.

On the other hand, what she was saying also because you were her savior and boss. You took care of her and nice to her.

Cheers.
Fully agreed, that is an excellent post.
Do continue bro WB.
Old 24-04-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadtrillions View Post
Bro WB

What a great morning. Not forgetting your great thread.

The best time to hook any of the ktv gals is when they are turning up to work If knew where they always hang out before going to work is best.

One example, the usually patronize same hair stylist. Usually they will be there from afternoon 3pm onward. Then you can really see them in their real self personalities.

I remembered a friend always told me back in 2000s that ktv gals go to the saloon at Golden Landmark. Those days Golden Landmark have nothing much except few shops.

The other place will be where they gathered to have their food. Anyway most of them dun really bother to eat but still gather for their daily dose of gossips.

Your post below hit the nail in the coffin.

Hope to read more sexperts advice from all your seniors.

Hope you guys enjoy a nice day.
Bro,

Tks for your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowjonesindex View Post
Bro WB

Cheers.
Bro, thanks for your comments!

If a man doesn't behave like the price, he will hv difficulties w/ women.

Read my other posts on KK. She returned to China a long time ago. She is married w/ one kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJupiter View Post
Good afternoon!
Great thread here, hope to read more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delegate View Post
Fully agreed, that is an excellent post.
Do continue bro WB.
Thanks, bros.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 24-04-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

dossier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro,

Tks for your support!

The US stock valuation is not cheap. Be very cautious. Difficult to find undervalued stocks. Any good local ones?

Get the type of gals you like. Never settle.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro Wb

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Will watch out for the valuation.
Old 24-04-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quadtrillions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

Tks for your post.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB, thanks for reply.

Quote:

So never rely on mummies. I had even offered to reward them handsomely if they intro the right gal but it had not helped. So find the gals yourself. Less than 5% of men do that. It will give u an unfair competitive advantage.

Cheers n hv a great day!!

Bro WB
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post

Hi bro WB,

I wouldn't agree with you 100% on your conclusion on "picking up gals outside KTVs". It's obvious that each approach has its pluses and minuses. I believe to rule one approach much effective is a personal preference, and in many instances, experience .

I have always relied on mummies to present the gals to me. I find several advantages (at least for me) to do so. Do allow me to list here:

1) Quick overview. I could easily obtain a quick overview of the physical attributes of the gals at a glance – from head to toe, all right in front of me, display in a row. I could compare the specifics of various gals as they are standing side by side, next to each other.
2) Insight information. I could get background information on freshness (in the scene), playability, drinkability, bonkability, origins, etc. from mummies; on the spot or in advance.
3) Flexibility. I select or reject at my own discretion - before or after a gal sit with me. This is a plus compared to a gal that you arranged to sit with you for the first time, after obtaining her contact yourself. If I reject, I ask mummy to bring other batches for me to choose from - on the spot. No hassle.
4) Choices. I could choose from a wide spectrum of batches of gals at one outing. Sometimes it can be four to five batches before I zoom in on one. Sometimes I find the right one from the first batch. I could potentially select from all gals available at the KTV if I want.
5) Filtering. Normally my mummies would do a quick filtering of gals for me, i.e, based on my basic specification. It could be height, look, “slutiness”, age group, or anything such as special desire for the day. With a fundamental filtering process, I I focus my time on how best to enjoy myself.

The above are just some of the thoughts came to my mind and are not exhaustive. As I mentioned, it is a personal preference. If you believe that picking up gals outside KTVs works great for you and hence a better approach, that’s absolutely fine. But for me, I stick to “picking up gals inside KTVs” - at least for sometime to come .

Cheers.
Bro WB

Bro marc5 post contradicts your post above. Sure both posts dates 26 Jan 2010 which were long time ago.

To me, I will not completely rely on mummy too. I find that mummy always bias towards gals who tipped mummy well or bought more gifts for her. Nothing wrong because in this material world, mummy too is human.

But of course mummy can bring you new gals if you dun knew the new gals existed.

I used to know a mummy who often intro the top gals to me. So I reward her well. We often have lunch together or high tea so the mummy were close to me and when I go she will often gave us top class gals.

Of course if gals not good, can swap very fast and pay minimal.

Some bros here may disagree.

Have a great day guys!!
Old 24-04-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

SongJoongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning!

Here are a Gotham guru's 7 methods of attracting beautiful women.

<<< 1) Be Confident

Confidence is the mother of attraction.

Write this on your forehead.

You can literally know the best techniques for how to pick up
women that no one else knows and still be unsuccessful if you’re
not confident. NOTHING will be working out for you.

It’s so important to be confident and have a strong INNER
GAME because all your communication is based and comes
from that core and women will SENSE when you’re insecure
and don’t have your act together which is highly
UNATTRACTIVE to them.

So how do you create confidence?....................................... ............

1.Use Affirmations: (hear)...

2.Create Powerful Future Visions: (see)...

3.Collect Little Victories: (experience)...

2) Demonstrate High Social Value

A very important aspect concerning attraction is idea of SOCIAL
VALUE.

Women aren’t attracted to men that have lower social value
than themselves.

Another thing to write down on your forehead.......................................... ..

There are actually 3 types of guys which stand for low social
value:

1. The Wussy...

2. The Cool Guy Pretender...

3. The Offensive Guy...these kind of guys become very pushy, offensive and sexually aggressive when they are around a really beautiful woman they feel attracted to because they are not in control of their sex drive.

Their drive is so strong that it dominates their whole
communication and seeks through everything they do.

(At this time I still hv some remnants of the wussy n the offensive guy! ).

So now the question arises, why do all these guys start acting
like that when they see a woman they are attracted to? Why do
they fall into “Low Social Value Mode”?

The answer is quite simple:
They start acting like that because they are impressed by her
BEAUTY.

Her beauty is what makes them nervous and pushes the switch
inside of them to create attraction inside of her.

Unfortunately, most men were taught and therefore think that
certain things like making women a lot of compliments, always
doing what she wants, never disagreeing, or showing sexual
interest right up in front will create attraction inside of her
which is…

Very Wrong!

It’s a wide spread myth that men who don’t have a lot of
experience with women believe.

That’s why I created this report to show you that these things
don’t work, kill this myth and show you what works instead.

Beauty is a shit test. It separates the losers from the winners.

Here’s how you can demonstrate high social value or in short,
how you DHV in order to attract a woman:

1. Don’t Be Impressed By Her Beauty...

2. Be Preselected And Socially Active...

3. Be The Alpha Male...

4. Don’t Give Her A Lot Of Attention At The
Beginning...

5. Be A Leader To Her...

6.Let Her Earn It.

What does she have to earn? EVERYTHING…

You see when a beautiful woman asks for something most
guys IMMEDIATELY give it to her. Whatever it might be…

They do what she wants them to do................................................ .......

>>>>

I'll continue...

Any comments n criticisms?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thanks for the guidance above.

Now I knew what is a loser?

I lack confident when approaching woman. That was my problem initially when I started. My friends were telling me to be affirmative and not to be wussy.

I am one of the introvert type and never dare to do much.

I have to learn to avoid all this that you mentioned above.

Hopefully after reading up more of your thread, I learned new skills to tackle woman.

Please do post more guidance here.

Hope you have a great day.
Old 24-04-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

foodyvn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful thread by Bro WB.
Have a great week ahead.
Old 24-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Annkatrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, tks.

If a gal likes you, making love to her is very easy. She will chase u for sex.

If you think singers are very hard to get, or if you think singers are very easy, you're right. I hope you get it.

My 20 yo LP KI was a young singer at the now-defunct HFJ in Sentosa 2016. She was very easy for me. I never went to her joint, not even once. She was introduced to me by a trusted friend. A China woman she befriended in a beauty salon in Sichuan used deception to persuade her to become a singer in SG. She just finished high school. She wanted to leave immediately but the owner kept her passport! She managed to leave after 5 weeks. She is tall n cute n sexy. Couldn't get a student visa to return to SG. She became a student at an American school in JB end of July last yr. I hv been seeing her once a week.

KI knew little English n started at level 1. Now level 6, hopefully level 7 soon. She will take IELTS in two weeks. She will study at a private uni in JB in Sep. She was accepted to UTM earlier, a public uni, but changed her mind. She said 90% of students are ethnic Malay n 5% Arabs. There are also many Arab students, both male n female, at the American school. They tried to convert her to Islam!! She is a Buddhist.

Bro WB
Very true and thanks for sharing dear Bro.
Old 24-04-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Dybala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dossier View Post
Bro Wb

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Will watch out for the valuation.
Will watch out too.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
HormWole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadtrillions View Post
To me, I will not completely rely on mummy too. I find that mummy always bias towards gals who tipped mummy well or bought more gifts for her. Nothing wrong because in this material world, mummy too is human.

But of course mummy can bring you new gals if you dun knew the new gals existed.

I used to know a mummy who often intro the top gals to me. So I reward her well. We often have lunch together or high tea so the mummy were close to me and when I go she will often gave us top class gals.

Of course if gals not good, can swap very fast and pay minimal.

Some bros here may disagree.

Have a great day guys!!
Fully agreed. I do not like to rely on mummy too.

Thanks Bro WB for sharing so much with us.
Old 25-04-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
yentang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongJoongki View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for the guidance above.

Now I knew what is a loser?

I lack confident when approaching woman. That was my problem initially when I started. My friends were telling me to be affirmative and not to be wussy.

I am one of the introvert type and never dare to do much.

I have to learn to avoid all this that you mentioned above.

Hopefully after reading up more of your thread, I learned new skills to tackle woman.

Please do post more guidance here.

Hope you have a great day.
Very good guidance by bro WB.

Have a good week ahead.
Old 25-04-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Carangidae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
<<<If you’re guilty of doing these things, raise your
hand. Then take your raised hand, and slap yourself silly.

If you want to become more successful with women than you
are right now, and get some of the hottest women out there,
then I recommend you take a different approach.

When she wants something from you, don’t give it to her
immediately. You have to make clear that you are the prize
and that she has to earn it.

If she hasn’t earned it yet tell her that she doesn’t deserve it
yet and don’t give it to her............................................... .................

Will continue...
Bro WB

I raised my hands and legs because I was guilty of doing these things.

Now I learned from you if she doesn't deserve it then don't bother to give her.

Yes, I want to be more successful with women.

Hope to be able to learn from all the top guys here.
Old 25-04-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Carangidae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
3) Build Attraction Waves And Loops

Have you ever seen a good horror movie? One that was really
full of TENSION, anticipation and that scared THE HELL out of
you?.............................................. ...............................................

What these tension waves do is they created MORE and MORE
tension up to climax where usually everybody is already
freaking out because there’s so DAMN much of it.

This mechanism is a very powerful tool that you can and should
also use for women to create and amplify attraction.
Here’s How You Do It:

You can do it with the so called “Push-Pull” technique.
You do something that she likes, which is like creating tension
or attraction and then suddenly you stop doing it. The tension
or attraction releases, like in the horror movie, where the guy thought he was saved. It’s the part of the wave where tension or
attraction goes down.

Then suddenly, you start doing it again. She will thank you that
you start doing it (whatever it is) again. You not only start to
create new attraction now, but also amplify it more and more
throughout the process.

The 3 Kinds Of Push-Pull:

1. Emotional push-pull:

This is actually what I’ve described above. You simply do
something that makes her feel REALLY good, and that she
likes A LOT, then stop doing it, and after some time start
doing it again.............................

2.Verbal push-pull:

This one is actually pretty EASY. You say something really
nice or cute to her that will spark only a little bit attraction
(because compliments are what beautiful women hear all the
time as I’ve told earlier and therefore don’t work that well),
then you pause and after some seconds you throw out the
contrary, or something that “pushes” her a little bit away...................

3. Physical push-pull:

Have you ever kissed a woman, but after some seconds she
pushed you away to stop?

Well, guess what? That’s physical push pull.................

What you should get, is that attraction is like a wave. It goes up,
and then goes down. Focus on creating those waves and if you
do it several times in a row, you’ll amplify attraction, and create
so called “Attraction Loops” which is pretty damn powerful.................

4) Be Unpredictable

.................................................. ........>>>

Will continue...
Bro WB

Thanks for the nice post above.

Very nice guide and hope to practice with more gals.

I will behave as the PRIZE and they will have to earn it.

Hmm, start to build tension waves so that she cannot control herself. Also be very unpredictable.

Hope to learn more form bro WB above and in this thread.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1