The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
You can fly to Clark, and step to AC, or fly to Manila and transfer to Angeles.

Angeles/Pampanga actually sort of means the same, though for locals it's a big difference as Pampanga is the province, and sounds less dirty than the well known Angeles City !

Balibago is sort of the strip where most of the bars are.

Do some read up here and then see how to go.

if it's your first trip there, do take note of the scams and robberies that happen, though you can really minimise exposure if you take precautions. It's not like you are going to be killed or kidnapped .. so don't worry much on that score.

Stay: If you can afford, go for a suite in ABC Hotel.

If not, options galore, and gets discussed here. From Devera to many, though for me it was always Phoenix Hotel.

Anyway, you can go to google maps, look for Fields Avenue and there you can street view to have an idea of the area and environment. So you are mentally prepared

You may start here !!

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place...824023!6m1!1e1
Thanks bro etsys. Very helpful info for my first time adventure there. Up ur pts liao.
Old 27-06-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
Hi bros, good day to all! Anyone knows about a strip club in AC? It is purely a musical strip club but u can interact with the strippers after her performance..no handphone is allowed inside! I hve forgotten tat area cos I did visit it in 2014..cheers!
i have been for few times but i don't feel it is impressive nor attractive. in my memory i didn't recall i was attracted by any girls.

well, maybe this is heng sui issue, maybe my luck was not good, so i would rather save my time to look for other eye catching girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
not polishing ur shoes but etsys gotta be one of the most, if not the most, helpful guy in this thread. thanks buddy! chk ur pm pls.
not to polish the shoes but this applicable to me personally.

taikor etsys has been very kind to share the info, show the guideline and even share the girls contact during my first step into manila and ac, i really salute to his effort, his patient and his kind sharing. without these, i think i might lost in the jungle on my first visit (solo) to ac!

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 27-06-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post

not to polish the shoes but this applicable to me personally.
so when u wanna intro me to ur version of AC?
Old 27-06-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so when u wanna intro me to ur version of AC?
aiyo taikor, my version bui ngam u one lah.

me now cheapskate cheongster, no money go bar, don't even mention about ktv

take jeepney most of the time, no money for taxi; take jollibee and street foods, no money for luxury restaurant you know...

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 27-06-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

take jeepney most of the time, no money for taxi; take jollibee and street foods, no money for luxury restaurant you know...
nice... like this can cheong longer
Old 27-06-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not polishing ur shoes but etsys gotta be one of the most, if not the most, helpful guy in this thread. thanks buddy! chk ur pm pls.

Quote:
taikor etsys has been very kind to share the info, show the guideline and even share the girls contact during my first step into manila and ac, i really salute to his effort, his patient and his kind sharing. without these, i think i might lost in the jungle on my first visit (solo) to ac!

Paiseh !!!
Old 27-06-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

side track qns, Best breakfast in AC, any good reco? talking about decent scrambled eggs and toast.

long long time ago, think 2 shops to the left of Devera, got a breakfast place not bad. not sure still there or not. and the PIE shop quite some distance, also not bad, Aussie pies.
Old 28-06-2016, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
There is a confectionary which sells delicious egg tarts n cakes just a walking distance from the 7eleven near Tiger Hotel..the owner is an middle age Angmoh.Price-wise very affordable n please do try the british breakfast set. Cheers.
Old 28-06-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Beside the confectionary is a tattoo shop or some sort..
Old 28-06-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

that's the way to cheong brother....lol. me look for lumpia nowadays..
Old 28-06-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
watts4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I will not say they are not trust worthy ...

It's like they are too polite you don't know you are being scammed till it is too late ..

Filipinos have the good, bad and ugly just like any country - not all are bad or ugly ..
Hi All,
Newbie here, but lots of Philippine sad stories. Never to hand over the money, somehow it just shrink over the months and years and b4 you know it, it's all gone. Even with "friends" that I know for more than 20 years.
Old 28-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that's the way to cheong brother....lol. me look for lumpia nowadays..
we should exchange some pointers to cheong cheap yet not free... including eat and boom boom

1 of my favourite snacks is the egg and ham sandwich from the shop outside icarus bar. 50p for 2 sandwiches.

Last edited by Gem08; 28-06-2016 at 02:38 PM.
Old 28-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts4 View Post
Hi All,
Newbie here, but lots of Philippine sad stories. Never to hand over the money, somehow it just shrink over the months and years and b4 you know it, it's all gone. Even with "friends" that I know for more than 20 years.
well, I have a theory, just a theory. If you meet people in dark places, don't expect all of them to have good heart

Especially bar girl .. And giving to money to somebody who has no work - I know the outcome No need to be super smart to know the result ..

soundguy Lumpia Shanghai and local merienda rice - enough for me.

And tapa works fine, as long as there is a bulls eye egg, and enough white viniger and pepper ..
Old 28-06-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
hmm...me always happy wif just tapsilog wif sunnyside up eggs and garlic rice...
simple meal...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 28-06-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

I enjoy Sinigan and Kartharitha(sorry, might be wrong spelling)..i usually frequent those eating places which are a walking distance from SM mall area! Thks to da bros tat add my points!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1