The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kinky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Awesome thread! Will love to see the pics!
Old 27-04-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
IRASshytomast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 27-04-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Earthlings1990 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro. You missed me out
Can I have the 2 pics and the voice conversations of the 3 vibrators?
Old 27-04-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Babylonia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

please pm all exhibits,great story too
Old 27-04-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

I want the pics and recordings too...
Old 27-04-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 15
belvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud of

Pm me pls!
Old 27-04-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Earthlings1990 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro. Can share the voice recording of the 3 vibrators?
Old 27-04-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
michaely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, please pm me, thanks!
Old 28-04-2018, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Afterwards, I doubt they continued with that since I couldn't hear them anymore in Jack's room. Fast forward to that night again, once again, they were inside of their room and I was listening in on them again.

Kat: I think Sam saw us earlier

D: Really?

Kat: Most likely since you didn't stop immediately after I told you and my dress was down

D: If that's the case, what are you going to do?

Kat: I think I have to talk to him for a bit

D: I don't think you should though. There's the possibility that he didn't see anything else other than your face because of the sofa's backrest.

Kat: I don't think so though..

D: Look, what if he really didn't see anything and you confront him about it? Wouldn't it be digging your own grave then? If he doesn't say anything then we should just treat it like it never happened.

Kat: I guess that's right..

D: But still, you really tighten up on me when you saw him huh? That felt really good.

Kat: I was panicking, of course..

D: Heh, really now? I think you really have a kink of being watched.

Kat: Enough of that. Please give it to me now.. I have been waiting for your didi for the entire night..

Once again, the two of them proceeded to fuck like rabbits for hours. The next day, Uncle D and Auntie Kat went out for a jog whereas Jack had gone swimming with his friends. I was lazily watching tv in the living room when my eyes took notice of Uncle D's phone which was left by the small coffee table. Hmm, I do remember him receiving an MMS that night and I have seen him unlocking his phone a few times before so I remembered his password pin. Out of curiosity, I picked the phone up and unlocked it before going to his messages and looked for the MMS that was sent to him that night. Upon finding the contact that I remembered, I opened up the conversation and scrolled up to the image.

Jesus Christ almighty. It was a photo of Auntie Kat sitting on Uncle D's lap who was seated on what seemed to be a black sofa. I could see some other strangers around them, not particularly looking in their direction so I'd assume that the photo was taken in the pub that they were in. It was not a normal photo by any means and there were many things wrong with it. First, the grey shirt that Auntie Kat was wearing that night was unbuttoned and opened up, revealing her black colored bra underneath. Second, she was smiling awkwardly at the camera. Her face was flushed due to either the alcohol that they had consumed that night or the fact that a pair of hands was inside her bra, feeling her up from behind. Without being said, that pair of hands belonged to Uncle D. But even then,

" Oh my.. " I muttered to myself. Did he honestly played with her in public?

People behind them wouldn't really notice it because she was still dressed but up front was completely exposed. I also discerned that they went out that night not with their usual clique because I recognized most of the names that belong to Auntie Kat's clique. The sender of the MMS doesn't ring a bell at all. Furthermore, that wasn't all as I continued to scroll down and read through their conversation.
Old 28-04-2018, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthlings1990 View Post
Bro. Can share the voice recording of the 3 vibrators?
It was a very old recording and my computer crashed once in 2014 so I lost all recordings prior to that. So I don't have it anymore

Anyways, I will be out of town for about 2 weeks so updates will be stalled till then. Have a good day.
Old 28-04-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

enjoy the overseas trip though. Take care!
Old 28-04-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Take care TS and thank you for the exhibits!!! Looking nice and imagination flew over the TOP for me!!
Old 28-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

thanks again for the update TS.. looking forward to the story's continuation when you get back....
Old 28-04-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post

Anyways, I will be out of town for about 2 weeks so updates will be stalled till then. Have a good day.
We are gonna miss you so much. Haha
Old 28-04-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
MaiLuanGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro, support!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1