The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute
Beware: SGlocalmassage.info【Jing Xiang】36D Chio BU Dong Guan style Service CIM FJ

Thread: https://sbf.net.nz/showt...=#post17629789

Doggy friend asked to help help with this for information. So ok help post:

SGlocalmassage.info【Jing Xiang】36D Chio BU Dong Guan style Service CIM FJ

Saw Chinagal looks not bad... but badly needs a massage due to intense workout during weekened.
Booked girl above... based on the profile
Stinky room (it's a sgd300+ hotel in Tangling) where her hygiene is bad. Toilet bowl have dark excrement not properly flushed.

1. She's at least 15yrs older, 150+CM, short fat, with auntie like boobs. Imagine extremely out of shape straight mid chest with saggy boobs like gremlins? Rather bonk my old auntie instead. Looks 10% like the pic.
2. Worst attitude. Came in, she straight capped, did BJ, I told her give some massage or french like in the thread. She said no. Cannot even touch her!!! Cannot eat her, cannot french, nothing! No Massage as well!?????!
3. Cannot penetrate with this kind of bad attitute, she had to finish me off in less than10mins with just a HJ for SGD150!!!! She didn't even want to CIM!!! Asked her for massage since a lot of time left, she doesn't want. Shooed me off.
This is the kind of attitute I'm most most most fear of from money faced Chinagirls, forced myself to go despite rain due to good reviews (fake?). Thinking it be better less people, less rushed. I was wrong...

10mins for SGD150 for just a HJ... I wouldn't complain if she's least being professional. Her attitude makes my didi unable to wake let alone in the mood. That aside, I'm athelethic, much fitter than her, very good hygiene, no reason she's treating me so badly. It feels like being robbed literally.

Bros don't believe just visit her yourself. Looks just like those China street/night club (retired) auntie.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware: SGlocalmassage.info【Jing Xiang】36D Chio BU Dong Guan style Service CIM FJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Thread: https://sbf.net.nz/showt...=#post17629789

Doggy friend asked to help help with this for information. So ok help post:

SGlocalmassage.info【Jing Xiang】36D Chio BU Dong Guan style Service CIM FJ

Saw Chinagal looks not bad... but badly needs a massage due to intense workout during weekened.
Booked girl above... based on the profile
Stinky room (it's a sgd300+ hotel in Tangling) where her hygiene is bad. Toilet bowl have dark excrement not properly flushed.

1. She's at least 15yrs older, 150+CM, short fat, with auntie like boobs. Imagine extremely out of shape straight mid chest with saggy boobs like gremlins? Rather bonk my old auntie instead. Looks 10% like the pic.
2. Worst attitude. Came in, she straight capped, did BJ, I told her give some massage or french like in the thread. She said no. Cannot even touch her!!! Cannot eat her, cannot french, nothing! No Massage as well!?????!
3. Cannot penetrate with this kind of bad attitute, she had to finish me off in less than10mins with just a HJ for SGD150!!!! She didn't even want to CIM!!! Asked her for massage since a lot of time left, she doesn't want. Shooed me off.
This is the kind of attitute I'm most most most fear of from money faced Chinagirls, forced myself to go despite rain due to good reviews (fake?). Thinking it be better less people, less rushed. I was wrong...

10mins for SGD150 for just a HJ... I wouldn't complain if she's least being professional. Her attitude makes my didi unable to wake let alone in the mood. That aside, I'm athelethic, much fitter than her, very good hygiene, no reason she's treating me so badly. It feels like being robbed literally.

Bros don't believe just visit her yourself. Looks just like those China street/night club (retired) auntie.
Wah picture lO.Ok SYT... Service KNS...
Thanks Bro. Sharing ...

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1