The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The shipping mess

At about 1am, I stopped as the walkie crackled and Vieak reported the status in the engine room. I watched Hazel as I had done for the whole day; her hair was tied in a ponytail and even with her glasses and overalls, she still looked beautiful as she listened to the updates.

We still had not service the ventilation system and the passage where we were in currently, was humid and I had started to perspire. As she replied into the walkie, subconsciously, she started to play with her zipper and then without looking at me, she started to unzipped the top part of her overall. My heart beat faster and my eyes were glued to her fingers as the zipper moved downwards.

She finished her conversation and caught me staring.

Haz: what?!

Me: errmm... ahemmm.... nothing....

Haz: It's very hot here.

Her fingers stopped when the zipper was about 4 inches down from the top. I could see her cleavage and realized that she was not wearing the black top underneath any more.

Me: errrmmm.... ok.....

The walkie crackled again and John gave his updates. I gestured her to continue moving along the passageway and she followed as she replied to him.

Once she got all the updates from everyone, the passage way returned to silent with only the "clank clank" sound our footsteps were heard. I continued my inspection and she followed behind me. I realized that the airflow for this entire floor was stagnant.

I wanted to quickly finish this floor as the humidity was stifling. In the oppressing heat, I re-focused my attention when suddenly she stopped me.

Haz: what's that sound?

I stopped and listened. There was a dull thudding sound, the unmistaken knocks between the hull of 2 vessels against each other.

Me: Strange. I think there is a vessel alongside us.

Haz: Can't be. Smith said that the crew won't be returning until 3 days later.

She picked up the walkie and radioed Lim as his last location was on-deck.

Haz: Lim, are you there?

silence.

Haz: Lim, Lim. This is Hazel. Do you read me?

silence.

Haz: why is he not replying?

She looked annoyed.

Me: the rest are far below. I'll check.

We are just 1 floor down from the deck.

Me: there's a hatch further down the passageway. Let's go.

I took the tool box and walked down the passageway until I arrived at the next ladder. I left the stuffs and started to climb while Hazel waited at the foot of the ladder. At the top of the ladder, just before I opened the hatch, something inside me told me to remain stealth. I opened the hatch quietly and stuck my head out.

I could see some dark shadows walking across the deck towards the bridge. As my eyes adjusted to the different lighting, I realized that they were men and some of them were carrying rifles. I counted 8 of them. Shocked, I quickly close the hatch and retreated down the ladder.

As I put my foot down onto the floor and let go of the ladder, I saw a shadow flashing across the wall in front of me. I tried to turn around as Hazel started to scream.

The impacted landed on the side of my face and I blacked out.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 11-04-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys for your support. Hope you will enjoy this piece.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 11-04-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eugene91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the story TS!
Old 12-04-2018, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

It was only a short blackout as I came to very shortly. I could feel the side of my face smarting. I believed that the assailant had intended to hit the back of my head but because I made that small turn, he caught me on my face instead.

I did not open my eyes as I heard the assailant speaking to Hazel. I could feel his body heat and felt that he was squatting next to me.

Assailant: don't even think about running off or I will kill him.

As I felt a cold sharp edge of an object pressing against my neck, I realized that his voice sounded very familiar

Haz: what do you want? Let him go.....

Assailant: I saw the boat. Pirates. They have guns and will kill us.

Lim. The assailant was Lim.

Hazel gasped.

Lim: yes. They will kill us. But first, let us have some fun together before we die.

Haz: no.....

Lim: Over the past few months, the way you had been looking at me. I knew it. You liked me.

Haz: never.....

The tip of the pointed object left my neck as I heard Lim standing up.

Lim: Never? Never?

From the sound of his footsteps, I could tell that he walked towards her and she was retreating. However, he was still too close and I was not sure if he was keeping an eye on me. Furthermore, I did not know if he was carrying any other weapon and so I bade for my time even though I wanted to alert the rest of my crew about the pirates. I kept my eyes closed.

Lim: You tried to portray a goody 2 shoes image with your conservative dressing in the office. But I had gone through your bags in the office.

He took another step and she retreated.

Lim: Your clothes. Those clothes that I found are not what a good girl will wear. You are a loose woman.

Haz: I am not! Those are my gym clothes!

She said defiantly.

Lim: what about the device, har?

She did not reply this time as I heard her backed into a wall.

Haz: no.... stay away.....

He stopped.

Lim: look at you.....look at your breasts.... they are so full. so soft...... and you must have unzipped yourself to show your boobs to him..... to seduce him....

Haz: no..... it's hot here..... listen... Lim...you got 2 kids and your wife. I am sure you love them a lot....

Lim: yes.... but I am going to die.... what's the point.... I had been controlling myself.... but since I am going to die.... I might as well have a good time..... hahaha.....

I heard a metal clinking as he dropped his weapon and his footsteps echoed against the metal floor as he rushed towards her. Hazel screamed again.

Old 12-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story and updates, support your thread bro.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Everything then happened in a flash. I opened my eyes. Lim reached Hazel and she was trying to fend him off. At about 1.8m and about 90kg, he was a big man. Hazel would not have any chance against him.

However, instead of trying to struggle with her, he pushed her head and it slammed against the wall. She was dazed from the impact and instinctively, her hands reached out to the wall to support herself from falling while recovering from the shock. She lost all resistance to put up any fight.

Taking advance of the situation, in that instance, without bothering to meddle with the zipper, with his hands on the garment at each of her shoulder, he yanked her overall sideways and downwards. Although the zipper was made from sturdy material, but with the force he exerted, it ran its rail easily. The whole top came opened.

I took a quick glance at the situation and looked frantically around for a weapon.

Hazel's whole frontal view was exposed, from her shoulders all the way down to her navel button. As her top was not fully down, her hands were still in the sleeves, and so it pinned down her arms to the side.

Lim held the back of her collar pinning her arms further back and pushing her breasts forward. I could see the top of her breasts straining against her black bra, begging to be free of the restraining fabric. He answered their request. He did not try to unclip her and he did nothing gentle. With one hand on the back of her collar, with the other, Lim held onto the center of her bra, between her breasts, and gave it a good yank. I heard the hooks tearing off from the fabric and her bra came loose, exposing both her creamy breasts.

Hazel was jolted back from her daze with the force that he exerted. The straps must have pulled hard against her flesh. She realized what was happening and panicked. The first thing she did was tried to struggle. But her hands were held back by her sleeves as he held firm to the back of her collar. She could only move her body side to side, which caused her breasts to jiggle wildly in front of him.

I paused for a brief moment as I looked at the sight in front of me. It was not something that I would witness everyday even with the events that were happening. His back was to me and even though she was facing me, she did not see me. Her eyes showed fear. Fear of what he would do to her. The fairness of her skin formed a contrasting V shaped against the dark colour of the overall. Her lovely breasts were at the top of the V and her light brown nipples stood out glaringly.

With some efforts, I turned away from her and my eyes laid on the large spanner from my toolbox. I went and grabbed it, causing a din as metal clank against metal. I turned back to briefly glance if he realized that I had woken up but he was too engrossed with her to even notice the noise I was making.

He had pinned her back to the wall and her struggles were now limited. He put a thigh between her legs and lifted her slightly upwards, causing her to straddle it. With her helpless and her breasts on offer, Lim grabbed them forcefully, squeezing them hard. She was shaking her head wildly and howled in pain. He pinched her nipples and pulled them towards him.

Haz: OUCCHHHH....NO!.... STOP! ....urnnnhh....

Lim: haha.... you see, you like it....haha....

Haz: NO!..IT's PAINFUL!...... urnnnghh...

Although she gave off short moans but tears started to stream down her face. He leaned forward and licked her nipples, first the right one and then the left, leaving a gleaming stream of his saliva on each of them. In this situation, her nipples prompted by his tongue, turned hard and became erected even though there was totally nothing erotic about it.

Haz: NO! urrrnn.... urrrnnn.... NO! GO AWAY!

She screamed at him but there was no way he was stopping. His hand went down the V and yanked hard against her panties.

I stood up and started to run towards him.

Streakkkk..... streaaaakkkk....splakkkk…..

The very audible sound of her panties being torn filled up the passageway.

Haz: Ouccccchhhh!!!!!!

I came up behind him. I knew I only had one chance. At 1.7m, I was not a big guy and if I missed, then I would have to get into a physical confrontation with him which I did not have the confident of winning.

I did not think of striking his head as my plan was not to decapitate him but to incapacitate him enough for Hazel to break loose.

Once I was close enough, I knelt down and swung the spanner at the side of the knee of his standing leg. The spanner connected with the bone and gave out an enormous shattering sound. I took no delight in it but it had to be done.

Lim: AURRGHHH!!!

Once connected, he released Hazel and fell heavily on the ground. Without checking on Hazel, I quickly returned back to the toolbox and got out my cable ties. As he was wriggling in pain on the floor holding his knee, it took me some effort to pull his hand away from holding his knee. Finally I managed to tie both his hands against a large pipe against the wall. Once his hands tied, he started to whimper but I ignored him.

With him secured, it was time to see how Hazel was doing.

She had moved back a few steps away from him and was hugging the front of her overall together. Her hair was in a mess and she was still sobbing. I walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

Me: are you ok? Is your head fine?

She nodded. I wanted to comfort her more but time was a precious commodity now. I looked for the walkie and contemplated if I should radio the rest. If they were already captured, then radioing through would let the pirates know that there are other passengers on board and that would put Hazel and I at risk.

I had no time.

Old 12-04-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

I made my decision quickly and press onto the talk button.

Me: Mag, Lae, John, Vieak, anyone there?!

No response.

I tried again and all I got was silence.

By now, Hazel had composed herself and she came over to my side.

Haz: Sam.... he said....

Me: yes.... shit.....

She had dried her tears but her eyes were still red. Even though she had just went through an ordeal but she would still need to know what was happening. I told her what I had seen and she nodded. She seemed to be taking it rather well given the precarious position we are in. I did not want to put her into any more dangerous situation any more.

Me: Hazel, look. You need find a place to hide. I need to go and find the rest.

She shook her head.

Haz: no.... I'll go with you....

Me: no.... it's dangerous. They have guns... I saw them....

She shook her head defiantly and spoke firmly.

Haz: I am the project manager and I have to make sure everyone is safe.....

Me: but... you had just went through......

She cut me short.

Haz: I did not run away earlier when you were down and he threatened to kill you. I could have run away to protect myself. But did I?

I remembered that.

Me: ok.... but I am not too sure if I can protect you. I am not John Rambo.

She scowled at me.

Haz: I don't need protection from you.

She was still holding onto the front of her overall, covering her modesty.

Me: we need to get you something to wear. You can't move around like this.... let's head down to the cargo. we could find something there.

She nodded.

Haz: what about him?

Me: We have no time for him now. We'll come back for him later if we can....

Haz: ok... you walk first.... I'll follow behind....

I took the other walkie from Lim and left him groaning as we headed off.

I switched our walkies to the lowest volume just in case our crew comms us but silent enough not to let the noise from the radio travel too far along the passage way. Our safety boots were making too much noise and we had removed them, holding them in our hands. I was planning to use it as a projectile if we meet anyone and that, hopefully, would give us enough time to escape.

Barefooted, we moved along the passageway silently and carefully. Every now and then, I stopped to listen for noises other than ours.

Hazel followed closely behind. At one point in time, she told me not to look back and I heard her adjusting her clothes.

Finally we managed to reach the cargo holding area without any incident.

By now, there was still no reply and I was sure that our crew was captured. The pirates would be searching for us soon, maybe they had already started. We had to move fast.

Haz: Finally, air-conditioning. Where do we start?

She was still holding to the front of her top.

Me: I don't know. we need to see what is in these bales. Perhaps there would be clothes in there.

We tried to be as quiet as possible as we opened the bales while keeping our ears opened for any other suspicious noises. Those that we opened and were not clothes, we closed the packages back carefully.

As luck would have it, we found clothes in the 3rd bale that we opened but there were no undergarments.

I selected a Tshirt and shorts while she selected a tight tank top and shorts. I stopped her.

Me: Hey.... don't get those. Get a Tshirt. If the pirates caught us, it will be too revealing. Furthermore, you don't have a bra now. Your bits will be showing.....

Haz: Tsk.....Some places are unventilated. If we need to hide, I don't want to be overheated.....

Her words made sense and her expressions told me not to argue with her. We quickly closed back the package.

Haz: faster. Let's change. Turn around.

I turned away from her and proceeded to remove my overalls. Even though we were quiet but I could hear her removing her clothes as well.

I was still totally naked when suddenly I heard a noise at the hatch. She heard it too and I felt her grabbed my arm from behind. I turned to face her, nodding in acknowledgement. Even though she was also naked but I did not have time to ogle. I had to think fast.

Me: grabbed your clothes and follow me. Quick.

I whispered urgently into her ears and gathered my clothes. She had done the same and I proceeded to move. She followed.

As I hurried to the location in the middle of the hold, I remembered to switch off both the walkies. I had seen a small area between the bales earlier. I quickly adjusted some of the surrounding bales to make it seemed natural before dumping all our clothes into the small crevice, no larger than a shell-scrape. It would be comfortable enough for her.

Quickly, I turned to her and whispered.

Me: quick. Lie inside there. I'll cover you with the other cargo.

Haz: what about you?

Me: It's too small for the 2 of us. I'll think of something else.

Haz: No. there is no time. You get in with me as well.

Me: It won’t fit.

Haz: It will. You just lie on top of me. Hurry up.....

She was insistent and there was really no time to argue as I heard the hatch opening.

Hazel went down into the area and quickly laid down on her back. She gestured to me, mouthing an urgent silent "come". At her prompting and because I had no other plans in mind, I lowered myself into the crevice.

On my knees, I lugged the bales above us until I completely covered up the hole. It was not too soon as I heard the muffled sound of voices in the cargo area and I just hoped that they would not see any misalignment in my handiwork.

Even with our hiding place completely covered, but there was still faint light coming through the material that the cargo was in. I could vaguely still see her face. Compared to earlier, she looked completely calm but my heart was pounding.

Old 12-04-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
hiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wa bro intense! Well written!
Old 12-04-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

good job, I have to hold my breath for more update...
Old 12-04-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
seekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more... well written
Old 12-04-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

excited to know what is happening next.
Old 12-04-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
totoropillow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brilliant story. Hoping to be able to write like you one day.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

hope there is one more update today
Old 13-04-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story bro, hope for more to come.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1