The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How is it "fun" to SBF to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions?

My apologies to all samsters(except BronzeGod).

I should not have entered into a debate with BronzeGod because it always ends in futility with me saying one thing and BronzeGod saying another without any benefit to this open forum.

My intention has never been about "winning" anything, so i shall just go back to my original premise which is contained in the following links below....

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...ostcount=11653

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...ostcount=11671

I genuinely want to know whether any samster(apart from BronzeGod) has any clue with respect to BronzeGod's "fun"?

My offer above to aĺl samsters still stands, save for BronzeGod!
Old 07-05-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Update:
RTF Shan Shan 1856 for the second time. Improved overall chemistry but still no tongue fight Frenching and painting.

Not going to patronize her anymore.

Happy bonking week ahead and cheers
Thanks for the sharing on Shan Shan (1856). It's time to refocus on PRC cat 150 FRs. The following is my FR on Bai He, a newbie in 16W06.

Name : Bai He
Ht : 1.60 m
Wt : about 50 kg
Home Province : GuangXi
Debut : Apr 2018
Prior Experience : KTV experience in Zhejiang
Home base : 16W06

Face: Overall quite pleasant to pretty, sparkling eyes with pretty eyelashes, sharp (small) nose, medium mouth with juicy lips, nice set of white teeth, has some small pimples in chin (due to heatiness), portrays a lovely face when she smiles.
Body: straight light black hair about shoulder length; not the fair type - slightly toned skin, trim body and sexy legs, athletic build (can tell she has firm muscles); perky butt; dressed in black see-through dress; alluring pussy with thin lips, bushy pubic hair although I could tell there was some trimming! Appealing for her height
Boobs: B+ cup, natural and soft, lovely medium-size light brown areola and nipples
Skin: towards the medium toned type, still pleasant to the eyes, palms a bit rough from her farming work
Shower action : frontal soapy rub; no bj
Boobs massage & catbath : nice boobs massage, butt rub, small twirling of tongue on the back - not much sensation
AR : Nil - does not provide.
BBBJ : OK, did not generate great sensation. encouraged her to do more deep-throat BJ. She tried and indeed improved, saying she produced a lot of saliva in the process.
Finger penetration/Painting : Does not allow.
Kiss/French: fabulous kissing/french with tongue fight. she is a light smoker. frenching generates great gfe.
FJ: one who is quite horny and enjoys sex. we frenched passionately and caressed each other all over. Her boobs are very sensitive. In a short while I could feel her taut body! I fingered her pussy - it gets wet very easily. She gave some balls lick and bbbj and then frenched me intimately. Capped me on, and we frenched deeply as she teased my dick with her pussy. Made my dick solidly hard and have it inserted into her pussy. I penetrated deeper and we begin to enjoy the ride, me grabbing her boobs and she coming down from time to time to french; could sense her heavy breathing and when she tires we changed to the missionary position. My dick became harder when I saw her eager seductive face; after some hard pounding, I went down to french her, she was spontaneous in frenching me when my dick "kept penetrating deeper" into her. Her mouth constantly seek out my mouth to french; in no time - about 40 mins in all - I surrendered! That's double quick time by my standard! I praised her for being so spontaneous and skilful!
RTF : Definitely. Still have areas to improve! As she can french very well, she will make it to my rtf list!
Old 08-05-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Happened to me too. She was the one who gave me the bullshit about medical coming so cannot give painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Update:
RTF Shan Shan 1856 for the second time. Improved overall chemistry but still no tongue fight Frenching and painting.

Not going to patronize her anymore.

Happy bonking week ahead and cheers
Old 08-05-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Tried 3 busty gals from about 3 weeks to yesterday

WH04 Tian Xin
Looks: 7.2 (Slutty SYT feel with a distinct mole)
Boobs: 7.5 (Nice shape C cups, more to the soft soft type)
Body: 6.8 (A bit bah bah at the waist hip area)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 7.2

1649 Tian Tian
Looks: 8 (Very pretty with GND feel)
Boobs: 7.1 (Nice shape but more to small C)
Body: 7.2 (She is very slim, in fact her body is well toned, a frequent gym goer back home)
BBBJ: 7.5
FJ: 7.5

WH02 Chen Meng
Looks: 7.3 (Looks grow on you)
Boobs: 8.2 (Very nice shape D cups that is very dense to feel)
Body: 7.2 (i like her womanly body. nice butt with great boobs)
BBBJ: 7 (She suck very vigourously but strangely she does CBJ without asking me)
Old 08-05-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Tried 3 busty gals from about 3 weeks to yesterday

WH04 Tian Xin
Looks: 7.2 (Slutty SYT feel with a distinct mole)
Boobs: 7.5 (Nice shape C cups, more to the soft soft type)
Body: 6.8 (A bit bah bah at the waist hip area)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 7.2

1649 Tian Tian
Looks: 8 (Very pretty with GND feel)
Boobs: 7.1 (Nice shape but more to small C)
Body: 7.2 (She is very slim, in fact her body is well toned, a frequent gym goer back home)
BBBJ: 7.5

WH02 Chen Meng
Looks: 7.3 (Looks grow on you)
Boobs: 8.2 (Very nice shape D cups that is very dense to feel)
Body: 7.2 (i like her womanly body. nice butt with great boobs)
BBBJ: 7 (She suck very vigourously but strangely she does CBJ without asking me)
Tian xi told me she not working. .
Old 08-05-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Tian xi told me she not working. .
You mean she went back or?
Old 08-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You mean she went back or?
Red bean soup
Old 08-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Just giving a try here. I know here a lot of seniors and seasoned cheongsters. I am just a Xiaodi paying my respects to all the seniors. In need to find out something about one of the wls, not kc just a bit of curious and concerned. Yes I understand just fuck and forget but just want to know a bit more.

Any seniors who knows the scene well pm me I got a question. Appreciate if you can enlighten, Xiaodi treat you Kopi. Thanks. If not it’s ok, just ignore me, not here to quarrel or anything, sorry if my posts are not good. Thanks
Old 08-05-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool The value of sharing freely and what is actually fun to this open forum

I have taken the liberty of pasting Fat Fatt's post to BronzeGod in another thread in here because it is clear he speaks from the heart and speaks the TRUTH when it comes to the value of sharing freely without any preconditions in this open forum and what is actually "fun" to this open forum as well. Btw the 2 links below are related to his post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Strange if this is Apache’s thread and my post is for him, what has it got to do with you? You can always ignore.

Have you ever read his guide to geylang? I did and I thought It is really detail and helpful.

Have you read his many FRs? It’s much better than giving a list and telling people to go try and give their FR. So more need to “Huat ah, you are the best” up my points to 4500 all these kind of crap. I did try to politely let you know because recognize in the past long long time ago you did share some good FRs. You set a high target of points, all the samsters up you but missed the target and you get to keep the balance, no FRs. Then you come up with the 3 FR thing when people criticize you. I got to highlight to you to share your list when the FR are met. Then after you looked at the FRs wrtitten and set minumum words and conditions to the FR that can be accepted. Gosh the goal post moves again, not sure is it to prevent you from sharing any info.

So what is so not genuine about this?
You do your precondition sharing you say you have a right to write in your threads.

I have a right to credit bro Apache IN HIS THREAD, who recently has done so much that he has surpassed in contribution than a lot of the old bros including me, omnia (sorry bro, you do not give as much FR as bro Apache. He seems to fuck one everyday and write FR) and many other samsters including you too.

Why you so sensitive and everything centred around you? Are you trying to take away the credit bro Apache should get when my praise is genuine? Don’t you think he deserve more? Go look at your last 20-30 posts and look into the content, compare that with bro Apache last 20-30 posts. His are FRs and Genuine tips to help samsters. Yours are conditions for contests and countdown

Geez, so many bros tried to tell you something and you just turn it around and said we have some agenda etc .... I have no agenda with you and believe it or not, I did not privately discuss with Omnia with any agenda against u. I tried not to openly criticize you so much if you had not notice, but this time I think my line is crossed

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...&postcount=334

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...&postcount=338
Old 08-05-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Name : Xiao Ai
Ht : 1.63 m
Wt : about 53 kg?
Home Province : Fujian
Debut : 8 May 2018
Prior Experience : none/little known experience
Home base : 1606a

Face: very pleasant MILF, smooth complexion.
Body: black & light brown hair to midrib; slightly toned skin, a little flabby/meaty; perky butt; small tattoos on right shoulder, above butt & abdomen; bushy pubic hair! look pleasant for her height
Boobs: B- cup, natural and soft, light brown areola and nipples
Skin: medium toned type
Shower action : taught her to do light french and do frontal soapy rub; no bj
Boobs massage & catbath : no boobs massage, small twirling of tongue on the chest to abdomen - good sensation
Hands massage - provided good hands massage on back after the deed
AR : Nil; (but customer can train her)
BBBJ : good licking and ice-cream action; spend a reasonable amount of time enjoying my dick; deep-throat BJ.
Finger penetration : never try and never ask.
Painting : we did 69; painted and licked her pussy, seem to enjoy very much
Frenching/kissing : being her first customer, kissing/french is the first service I want her to try. She is a natural - stick out her tongue and french me with her juicy lips; she is a light smoker. frenching generates good gfe.
FJ: claimed not to have sex for some months. being his first customer, we have a wonderful time in the cowgal and missionary positions; passionate frenching and caressing, grabbing and smooching her sensitive boobs; pussy gets very wet easily; in a short time in cowgal and in the missionary positions, she was very high; she showed in her ecstatic and grimacing face; she claimed to have climaxed twice. All in all a very good spontaneous introductory sex for her in GL! She needs the guidance from all the seasoned campaigners here!
RTF : Most likely. Good attitude - willing to learn and please customer. Still have areas to improve! Let's see if she will make some effort to become trimmer. As she can french well, she can make it to my rtf list (just like Dan Dan of 1669)!
Old 09-05-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to bros GiftonJS and ejectjoy for bringing this thread back to what it is supposed to be, GL Cat 150 FRs.

In response to bro BG, I do not wish to be involved in any squabble. I have said my piece about your games and I will leave it at that. You may continue with it and I will continue with my sharing as per normal. Well water won't mess with river water, as they say. However, should you need some info from me, I will gladly give them to you as best as I can, like the instance when you asked me whom Qi Qi 1654A resembles the most.

In response to bro omnia, I am glad you understood my comments earlier. So, I think we are cool here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that, I shall proceed to paste my FR on Xiao S 1608 as I have written in the 1608 thread:

Tried the often mentioned Xiao S a while ago. Looks wise, she does resemble ex-1608 angpai Fei Er, but without the sexy body shape. Xiao S body is more of the petite kind. Boobs are quite wholesome at C size.

However, my opinion of her turned out not as great as I expected. While her overall service (BBBJ and catbath, no AR) is passable, she stopped our FJ two times just to check whether the condom was still properly on my dick. Also, when I played with her nipples, she refused to let me do so, saying she didn't like the feeling as she was nearing her period. No RTF from me as I had no chemistry with her.

As a side note, I got to see Bing Bing without makeup as she was resting that day. She has more of a plain Jane GND type of look and wasn't as pretty as I thought. Maybe if she were in full working attire and makeup, I would have a different opinion of her looks. It was an informative trip for me, nonetheless.
Old 09-05-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: The value of sharing freely and what is actually fun to this open forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
I have taken the liberty of pasting Fat Fatt's post to BronzeGod in another thread in here because it is clear he speaks from the heart and speaks the TRUTH when it comes to the value of sharing freely without any preconditions in this open forum and what is actually "fun" to this open forum as well. Btw the 2 links below are related to his post.

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...&postcount=334

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...&postcount=338
Mate, appreciate if you could keep the quarrel in one thread and not spill over to others.
Old 09-05-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Thanks to bros GiftonJS and ejectjoy for bringing this thread back to what it is supposed to be, GL Cat 150 FRs.

In response to bro BG, I do not wish to be involved in any squabble. I have said my piece about your games and I will leave it at that. You may continue with it and I will continue with my sharing as per normal. Well water won't mess with river water, as they say. However, should you need some info from me, I will gladly give them to you as best as I can, like the instance when you asked me whom Qi Qi 1654A resembles the most.

In response to bro omnia, I am glad you understood my comments earlier. So, I think we are cool here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that, I shall proceed to paste my FR on Xiao S 1608 as I have written in the 1608 thread:

Tried the often mentioned Xiao S a while ago. Looks wise, she does resemble ex-1608 angpai Fei Er, but without the sexy body shape. Xiao S body is more of the petite kind. Boobs are quite wholesome at C size.

However, my opinion of her turned out not as great as I expected. While her overall service (BBBJ and catbath, no AR) is passable, she stopped our FJ two times just to check whether the condom was still properly on my dick. Also, when I played with her nipples, she refused to let me do so, saying she didn't like the feeling as she was nearing her period. No RTF from me as I had no chemistry with her.

As a side note, I got to see Bing Bing without makeup as she was resting that day. She has more of a plain Jane GND type of look and wasn't as pretty as I thought. Maybe if she were in full working attire and makeup, I would have a different opinion of her looks. It was an informative trip for me, nonetheless.
In my humble opinion, Xiao S has a more balanced and proportional body while Fei-er is more sensual and provide better service.
Old 09-05-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
In my humble opinion, Xiao S has a more balanced and proportional body while Fei-er is more sensual and provide better service.
Yeah, I enjoyed Fei Er more, and Fei Er is very playful too.

Xiao S happens to be Fei Er's friend, but that's all they have in common.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The value of sharing freely and what is actually fun to this open forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Mate, appreciate if you could keep the quarrel in one thread and not spill over to others.
Apologies bro smlee, I m done
Ignored the fellow already.
Seems a lot better now for me

Bro Omnia, let’s Focus on girls and FR

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1