The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 26-02-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
Xenia,
Understood that it must be traumatic for somebody to tell you that your family photos have been posted here, along with your personal details. We all take part in this community relying on two way trust between the people taking part, and anybody threatening this trust should be excluded from the community.

Having said that, you are the one here making threats to destroy this trust, with your threats of involving the police, tearing down the forum and exposing people. Maybe first do some research, show us where you think you have been exposed. I have seen nothing about you posted here, and certainly no photos, no phone numbers, or no personal information. Sounds like your source might be misleading you.

Think about how your conversation with the police would go - what would you actually show to them? That's called cutting off your nose to spite your face - good luck telling the police that you are a professional sex worker who has heard some rumors but has no evidence.

So at the moment, without evidence, I would kindly ask for you to stop posting these kind of aggressive and baseless claims, and keep your bullshit between you and your suspect.
I think u are the one who should think twice before u shoot! U sound like his accomplice and I will make u the next suspect. Btw, I have screenshot your post with your ID on. Will get the authority to enquire with SBF for any further information as require for cyber attack and defamation. I will not hesitate to be enemy with the whole BDSM community in order to protect my family!!!
Old 26-02-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gertyfied View Post
It is quite worrying that you do not understand what sex workers mean. You do not necessarily need to have sex with clients to be called a sex worker.
Oh... So all pro-domme are deem as sex workers? What an interesting understanding!!! Why not u and I go to the police to clarify? I wanna see what they will term u as if I am considered a sex worker. Will u be consider a generous gentleman who is contributing to the economy for participating in sexual activities with an unlicensed sex worker? Shall we meet today? Let's go get the right clarification done...
Old 26-02-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Inglewood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
Btw, he goes by the ID of samson something and I vaguely remember he did contributed a few posts. I want information on him otherwise all of u whom he claimed has joined him in his cyber attack on me and my family, can join him with the authority. I am fuming mad now and I don't care anymore if I am unreasonable or whatsoever. Bring it on ya!!!!
Suggest you learn how to use the search function in this forum. You can search for posts that contain 'xenia', 'Goddessxenia' or also posts by 'samson' or even users with names that are similar to 'samson'. You probably won't find anything (I've searched, and there's nothing like that on here)

Do that, come back and show us what you're talking about, and then you might find people more willing to help you. Threatening people is immature and not the best way to get people on your side
Old 26-02-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Suggest you learn how to use the search function in this forum. You can search for posts that contain 'xenia', 'Goddessxenia' or also posts by 'samson' or even users with names that are similar to 'samson'. You probably won't find anything (I've searched, and there's nothing like that on here)

Do that, come back and show us what you're talking about, and then you might find people more willing to help you. Threatening people is immature and not the best way to get people on your side
I already did the search before my 1st post. Don't talk to me like an idiot. I am not just a pro-domme who knows nothing about IT. I'm only giving back what was given to be by the members of your SBF BDSM community. Since u are not the one being directly attacked yet u got the bloody cheek to tell me off just by being a bystander. So tell me how do u think I should think? like u or unlike u? U forgot to look into yourself right now that u are not different from me. The only significant difference is I am the attack target and u are just an movie goers but the anger are the same. So if u are not being helpful then keep your mouth shut from me. U do not have whats it takes to reprimand me!!!

Oh ya, I do not need anyone by my side. When I posted my 1st post this morning, I knew I'm at war with the majority and the invisible. This is something I have to fight alone against anyone who threatened to cyber attack my family. I am protecting my love ones and I do not need your sympathy nor form allies. I can /will do this on my own...

Last edited by Goddessxenia; 26-02-2019 at 12:33 PM.
Old 26-02-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Inglewood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
I already did the search before my 1st post. Don't talk to me like an idiot...
You came here asking for help. We're trying to help you, not treat you like an idiot. I've also searched around and didn't find anything. Did you find anything in your search? If so, shows us where it is and we can get it taken down ASAP.

Sounds like whoever told you they posted stuff may have just been trying to scare you - hopefully thats the case.

By the way police cannot and will not be able to help. Take a look at the domain and see where it is hosted. If SG were able to do anything, you don't this forum would have been taken down years ago?

Good luck!
Old 26-02-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Those who want to be at war with me, think twice before u speak. I have thought it over and decided to be open about this cyber attack because this is a very serious issues. The attacker mentioned photo that is being circulated in SBF has my 2 precious kids in it and I suspect it is being extracted from my FB. He specifically brought this up to showcase his capabilities to attack my family/kids. Little did he know that I am not being threatened since he said it has been circulated but am determined to turn him to the authority.

I am not ashamed of being a mother to 2 beautiful children and if it means I will no longer be able to host sessions, so be it! I can understand that u might not like my session and u have the right to criticize me. After all my face is not printed on the dollar note so I can't expect everyone to like me. But to attack my kids, that is way too much and I will not allow this person to walk away laughing. If u ask me why am I declaring war on SBF BDSM community then I will tell u honestly that I don't give a fuck about this pro-domme job nor SBF as compare to my 2 kids. If someone were to circulate my photo with my 2 kids in it and calling their mum, a scammer and a sex worker in SBF, then I will not hesitate to report to the authority and put down this forum for good even at the expense of myself. Do not underestimate what a mother can do to protect her children.

I know this guy has done the same thing to other dommes and those dommes do nothing because it is just a personal attack and they let him be. If it were just personally targeting me I wouldn't be so mad but the fact is he done it to my kids too. This is unpardonable. So if u cannot understand my stand then get out of my way. But if u want to help, think about anyone who has done something like this before, someone who perhaps has private msg u with regards to domme's personal details or gossip. This is not his 1st attempt and if I don't stop him then it will not be his last either.

Likewise I have to do something to put down this forum if I don't get him. Not that I am threatening, I am protecting my children from unnecessary attack. I might not be able to do as I say but I certainly will not sit back and do nothing.
Old 26-02-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Cannot doesn't mean impossible. If backpage can be shut down worldwide overnight then what is a SG SBF? If a 233 years old Barings Bank can collapsed because of 1 employee in SG, what is a SBF? It might not be immediate but with strong perseverance and a right reason nothing is impossible.
Old 26-02-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
You came here asking for help. We're trying to help you, not treat you like an idiot. I've also searched around and didn't find anything. Did you find anything in your search? If so, shows us where it is and we can get it taken down ASAP.

Sounds like whoever told you they posted stuff may have just been trying to scare you - hopefully thats the case.

By the way police cannot and will not be able to help. Take a look at the domain and see where it is hosted. If SG were able to do anything, you don't this forum would have been taken down years ago?

Good luck!
Cannot doesn't mean impossible. If backpage can be shut down worldwide overnight then what is a SG SBF? If a 233 years old Barings Bank can collapsed because of 1 employee in SG, what is a SBF? It might not be immediate but with strong perseverance and a right reason nothing is impossible.
Old 26-02-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A mother protecting her children is certainly respectable.

If you want us to help, provide more information.

You mentioned the attacker claims to have photo being circulated with your 2 children, are there any such photos so far that you have came across?
For all we know, there isnt such a post.

Any screenshot of paynow numbers bank details etc could help us with details to help. Of course your welcomed to blanko off some details to keep privacy.

If you scrolled through this forum, you will realised that no such paynow numbers or family information has ever been mentioned.

If such attacker exists, they are probably targeting dommes directly with or without said substantial information.

I doubt any sub/slut/slave here will be openly sharing such information via here as I am sure everyone has or may have their own family/families.

If your information is based on one source or two source, you might want to question the source legitimacy before coming to a conclusion.

Do take a step back and have more rational and logical thoughts before deciding.

Nobody stands to benefit from furthur esclation.

Cheers.
Old 26-02-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
A mother protecting her children is certainly respectable.

If you want us to help, provide more information.

You mentioned the attacker claims to have photo being circulated with your 2 children, are there any such photos so far that you have came across?
For all we know, there isnt such a post.

Any screenshot of paynow numbers bank details etc could help us with details to help. Of course your welcomed to blanko off some details to keep privacy.

If you scrolled through this forum, you will realised that no such paynow numbers or family information has ever been mentioned.

If such attacker exists, they are probably targeting dommes directly with or without said substantial information.

I doubt any sub/slut/slave here will be openly sharing such information via here as I am sure everyone has or may have their own family/families.

If your information is based on one source or two source, you might want to question the source legitimacy before coming to a conclusion.

Do take a step back and have more rational and logical thoughts before deciding.

Nobody stands to benefit from furthur esclation.

Cheers.
Sweetie, there is such photo existed in my FB and he got all the personal information almost accurate, I know because he chat me up personally and question my doings as being a scammer which is untrue. Before I could screenshot the conversation he blocked me within sec when I am lodging in to SBF. And other dommes who read my post this morning opened up to me that they have come across such attack and the attacker also mentioned he is from SBF. Don't tell me I am silly cos if u are the one and your children being attack, U will not be able to be calm and rational. Even if it means is misleading, I cannot take this chance...
Old 26-02-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

I didnt say your silly.

I was just pointing various possibilities.

However if it is a repeated person that has done the same to other dommes, perhaps they still have his records?

Else you could consult the forum master to get his forum details.

Worse case, you could file a pdpa act with the police and cite harrassement.
But i am sure they will need some substantial information like screenshots etc.

And if you already have a suspect in mind, just provide whatever information you have..

It doesnt matter what others say of your status.
Some treat such professions as such, others not so respectful.
I theme it service provider...
I have seen the papers where robbers rob a home based masseur. They even call the masseur as sex worker and those robbers are in jail now.

Can't comment on the status of the masseur as you know... privacy first

Old 26-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
I didnt say your silly.

I was just pointing various possibilities.

However if it is a repeated person that has done the same to other dommes, perhaps they still have his records?

Else you could consult the forum master to get his forum details.

Worse case, you could file a pdpa act with the police and cite harrassement.
But i am sure they will need some substantial information like screenshots etc.

And if you already have a suspect in mind, just provide whatever information you have..

It doesnt matter what others say of your status.
Some treat such professions as such, others not so respectful.
I theme it service provider...
I have seen the papers where robbers rob a home based masseur. They even call the masseur as sex worker and those robbers are in jail now.

Can't comment on the status of the masseur as you know... privacy first

Thanks so much. Actually I do have a suspect in mind and I know he is an invisible SBF member but he does exchange information with other member privately cos I've seen him a few times for session so he told me a little about him in SBF but of course I don't know he does these attacks. And the person who chatted with me last night sound like him but before I could further my questions he blocked me in sec. I don't come in here to wreck havoc but this attack is really serious as it involves 2 young children so don't blame me for getting heat up.

Another reason is I want it to serve as a reminder to those invisible attacker that this type of attack is being condemn. This is not the 1st time I'm being attack using baseless accusation but this is my 1st attack involving my family. I need to and I have to retaliate. Well, I am hoping someone remember such a person from before and I can apprehend him personally.
Old 26-02-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Good luck..don't recall such a person and i personally hate such gutless people.
Old 26-02-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
different bro, that snow went back liao...
this one is another snow...
Hey bro, added her on wechat but she does not reply. Any idea?
Old 26-02-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Hey bro, added her on wechat but she does not reply. Any idea?
probably bz working, she tell me tks for all the support,
it's been overwhelming lol...

she needs time to balance the slots everything to give good service,
i'm sure you wouldnt wan slip shod rush job etc...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1