The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
Forver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Need a soulmate

I am tired of FL.
I just want to look for a soulmate without commitment ...
is it that hard ?
Old 22-09-2012, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
L300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need a soulmate

care to pm me if u dun mind
Old 22-09-2012, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
I.m.Jim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterI.m.Jim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, I think you are referring to a FB not soul mate without paying. Nothing is free in this world honestly, you might end up paying more than you pay for a FL.

Learn to... be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not.

In Seclusion
Old 22-09-2012, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
Asianguy is one of the Best!Asianguy is one of the Best!Asianguy is one of the Best!

If you found your soulmate, I'm sure you would be 100% committed
Old 22-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

actually i know what the TS is referring to. FL gives u a sense of emptiness once u cum and she dress up, rushing to next spot. damn sianz...

it depends what state u are in. eg if u are attached/married, just want to cum and get on with being loving bf or hubby, i think it is fine.

however if u are single, bored and horny, prolonged FL period will make u more sian, want gf, want soulmate, want FB who give u the GFE without the commitment.
Old 22-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 12
DevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forver View Post
I am tired of FL.
is it that hard ?
I share your pain. Keep searching bro, I'm sure you can find one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
actually i know what the TS is referring to. FL gives u a sense of emptiness once u cum and she dress up, rushing to next spot. damn sianz...

it depends what state u are in. eg if u are attached/married, just want to cum and get on with being loving bf or hubby, i think it is fine.

however if u are single, bored and horny, prolonged FL period will make u more sian, want gf, want soulmate, want FB who give u the GFE without the commitment.
I totally agree. I still remember the first time I tried an FL, after the session, I felt worse than ever.

While walking away from her place, I was thinking to myself, "I have finally done it.. So that's it.."

I'm still visiting FL today, it is an endless loop of cycle until something/someone break these chains. It is hard to do things alone, humans are social/group animals.
Old 22-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have nv engage a FL before. I only have one partner in my life. And I want find FB. But I don't even dare to start up a topic with a gal for FB. Always waiting for gal to ask ! Haha. But that is impossible. So TS. If want find a FB need action.
Old 22-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AppleSYT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forver View Post
I am tired of FL.
is it that hard ?
I once have two FB around the same period, that was shiok!
But imagine if you are the girl, I don't think there will be anyone willing to provide you with free sex forever, they are just deeply in love with you and waiting for you to make decision. But it won't last.

For us, we have to remember we only has one wife, your outside life cannot bring inside.
Old 22-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiwei88 View Post
I have nv engage a FL before. I only have one partner in my life. And I want find FB. But I don't even dare to start up a topic with a gal for FB. Always waiting for gal to ask ! Haha. But that is impossible. So TS. If want find a FB need action.
nobody plans to be an FB and usually u don't ask. just have the right atmosphere, screw then talk. if like the arrangement, just meet for dinner then screw again. she wants it as much as u do.

if a guy paiseh to ask for FB, u think the gal dare to ask? super minority will only
Old 22-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 14
GoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by L300 View Post
care to pm me if u dun mind
Wish you good luck.
Old 22-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kongkek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe u r not looking in the correct place?
Old 22-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18805 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Go clubbing, its the rite place to find ur desires
Old 23-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 13
Iloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud of

Go out and make friends.
Old 23-09-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
syt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is no free lunch in the world, unless you look like Tom Cruise or Andy Lau.
Old 23-09-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever it is, you will still be lonely in the end.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1