The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-08-2019, 05:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
st18n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
Killer abs. Not for boob lovers.
Bro what's this gym girl's post/ad? Can provide link/number?
Old 30-08-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Actually never tried Nat or Angel before but i see Angel waistline quite sexy leh

Resting for the moment and might hang up my dick soon
Nat better waistline. Angel bigger boobs but I like Nat’s erasers

Why might hang up soon?
Old 30-08-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBluePill View Post
Why all bros like no face want. Got excitement ah? Now we known she’s going to fly aeroplane makes it more exciting?
Old 30-08-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Why might hang up soon?
Nv say one is much youthful and younger than the other.
Old 30-08-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooloootooo View Post
Why all bros like no face want. Got excitement ah? Now we known she’s going to fly aeroplane makes it more exciting?
Got lesser masked pic avail if u google the right keyword.
Old 30-08-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Why might hang up soon?
Too Many MLs, too little sperms.

Anyway ,i love a challenge, if she fly my aeroplane, i will slap her butt when i see her, hahahaha

But really good her service ? Better than Ziyu and gang ?
Old 30-08-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
LittleBluePill is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Anyway ,i love a challenge, if she fly my aeroplane, i will slap her butt when i see her, hahahaha

Personal take.

Natalie best sensual.

From the moment I enter she will come hug u and help undress me. Not may ML help undress.

Actions starts in the bathroom. Lap dance, BJ, grinding. Already take u to the TOP of the world.

Move on to massage which is not the best but ok. Effort cannot be faulted. Action starts again where she crawl under u and inch upwards with me all fours. Follow by more grinding,BJ. But must Tahan and wait for the finale Nuru session.

With a generous amount of Nuru she grind and hj until I go to heaven.

As for Ziyu my session was good but I think my chemistry with her not there. So get like any other session with any ML.
Old 30-08-2019, 08:49 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Got lesser masked pic avail if u google the right keyword.
Sure anot? Google can find her pic??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-08-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBluePill View Post
Personal take.

Natalie best sensual.

As for Ziyu my session was good but I think my chemistry with her not there. So get like any other session with any ML.
Similarly did not get the vibe from Ziyu
Yet to try Natalie, I guess I did not want to risk it
Old 30-08-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Better very subjective..

Even if service good some here do mind the "chemistry" aspect..

Go and try and let us know bah..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-08-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Yes!!!! Booked another popular one... Check number and accept liao. Gonna ask her to add my number to all database. Lol
Old 30-08-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Yes!!!! Booked another popular one... Check number and accept liao. Gonna ask her to add my number to all database. Lol
Do it if possible bah..

After adding ask her to let you see it so she don’t pay you lip service..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-08-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Who's that?
Old 30-08-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooloootooo View Post
You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Carol/Natalie is the only one in the market who will make you forget/forgive that you kena fly aeroplane by her, once you've had a session with her.

It's like some people say they will never pay $200 for a steak, but once they've tasted a $200 steak, they'll start craving for more, and lose interest in lower end outlets like Collins and Ashtons.

Last edited by JasonJG; 30-08-2019 at 10:49 AM.
Old 30-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
LittleBluePill is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Carol/Natalie is the only one in the market who will make you forget/forgive that you kena fly aeroplane by her, once you've had a session with her.
Agreed, after kenna fly aeroplane 3 times in a row, I very sian Liao. But after the session 2 days back, I tell myself ILL BE BACK!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1