The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
More or less it has been classified as unlock services.
Only at the beginning of the year, unlocking meant going all the way. Now unlocking is getting access to licking nipples...kaoz, what a pathetic batch of MLs and a sorry state of standards we created.
Old 14-12-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Only at the beginning of the year, unlocking meant going all the way. Now unlocking is getting access to licking nipples...kaoz, what a pathetic batch of MLs and a sorry state of standards we created.
What a joke it has become!
Old 14-12-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

There are about 1000 bitches here plying their trade. Those who short changed us pls highlight here. No touching of boobs, nipples sensitive cannotlick, use mobile, timing management issues. we are not charity providers for them.

I just up someone above. thanks
Old 14-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
What a joke it has become!
Absolutely bro! All the more I'm holding on to OG Angel and Xue ER as close and as long as possible.

Also will convert as many SNs to FNs as I can - and a lot have just so vanilla lovin' customers realise that. Also will continue the search for more JS type quality service oriented MLs.
Old 14-12-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamayuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Absolutely bro! All the more I'm holding on to OG Angel and Xue ER as close and as long as possible.

Also will convert as many SNs to FNs as I can - and a lot have just so vanilla lovin' customers realise that. Also will continue the search for more JS type quality service oriented MLs.
Xue Er can lick nips?
Old 14-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Got time to squeeze abit so I tried these 3 gals.

https://sglonelyguy.org/chengzi-massage/

OK photos advertised photoshopped obviously cos real life abit different but acceptable some angles she looks quite pretty some angle just average type.
Massage average or below par but she tries.
Sensual below average to me sadly she got pair of nice boobs and bums but cannot lick or suck boobs.
Personality wise she very jovial and friendly.
In and out fr the session abt 50 mins so plus minus ok ok la.
RTM - no unless she can at least suck or lick her boobs and bums.

Next is
http://sgbeautycastles.info/ha-mi-gua-massage-bj-

Been hearing good MR abt her so tried.
Look wise.. Wa lau eh totally cmi to me.
I mean i am ok with milfs but from ad pic and real life alot of discount is hell no.
Tot of u turn after seeing her but my gut say try see how of she can make it on her services. So tried.. Ok her massage I can say was better than the other MLs here but still if go clean massage and tuina she will still lose out la.
Sensual wise honestly cmi to me boobs big, enhanced but looks distasteful to me la.
Personality wise she freiendly and nice.
RTM - no

Last was
https://sglonelyguy.org/shan-shan-massage/

Location was abit off I find and not staying alone.
Shower room old and not as clean just for bros who are particular.
Her room also funny, one big queen sized bed for the deed and have double decker bed on the side which looks unused.
Ok, Nvm abt that stuffs. She looks like pics but discount abit cos real life pre milf or milf but still ok.
Only downside was she skinny and boobs small maybe A+ or small B.
Her massage was surprisingly quite ok but definitely not pro level la.
Sensual I can say one of the better ones cos she really takes her time and gave abit of AR, teasingly
BJ was also one of the better ones good suction and DT.
I was impressed by her sensual effort I have to say.
Personality she friendly too.
RTM - 50/50 if only her boobs big I definitely rtm.
But I dun mind see how cos she skinny but sensual quite good.
Thsnks for being a lighthouse to our adventures. You are one of the few whose opinions I take seriously. Seems you had a bit more spare time lately. Hehe.

Still doing my RTM loops, contribute once I have done catching up.

Again quality has nothing to do so with big school or small school, those who know will know.My opinionated opinions.

Last edited by Blu3; 14-12-2019 at 07:21 PM.
Old 14-12-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea bro, got to squeeze some time lately so venture abit la.
I mean it's normal to hit some landmines here and there right but hey that's part of this hobby cannot always zhun zhun hit gold pot one especially this season.
But starting next week till new year guess I got no time to play.
But good also, save some $$.

Hope my MRs be useful to u. 👍😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Thsnks for being a lighthouse to our adventures. You are one of the few whose opinions I take seriously. Seems you had a bit more spare time lately. Hehe.

Still doing my RTM loops, contribute once I have done catching up.

Again quality has nothing to do so with big school or small school, those who know will know. Opinionated opinions.
Old 14-12-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yea bro, got to squeeze some time lately so venture abit la.
I mean it's normal to hit some landmines here and there right but hey that's part of this hobby cannot always zhun zhun hit gold pot one especially this season.
But starting next week till new year guess I got no time to play.
But good also, save some $$.

Hope my MRs be useful to u. 👍😊
thanks for sharing, please share more

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 14-12-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. If I go more share more lah. I go less share less.
But my honest MRs based on what I find/experienced so may differ to others too, right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
thanks for sharing, please share more
Old 14-12-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol. If I go more share more lah. I go less share less.
But my honest MRs based on what I find/experienced so may differ to others too, right.
Yes thanks for putting a reality checks on some inflated FRs, especially for humigua.
Old 14-12-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Np man, that's based from what I find.
Some may experience it differently.

But I guess for you, better save $$ for HMG.
I mean although her massage was better than most MLs currently, her sensual and looks definitely don't suit you.

Quote:
Yes thanks for putting a reality checks on some inflated FRs, especially for humigua.
Old 14-12-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Np man, that's based from what I find.
Some may experience it differently.

But I guess for you, better save $$ for HMG.
I mean although her massage was better than most MLs currently, her sensual and looks definitely don't suit you.
Thanks much for the 3 FRs.

You think her physical might suit me?
Old 14-12-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Would like to give an MR for this deserving lady, after going through a few so so MLs..
https://sglonelyguy.org/tang-tang-massage/
Looks: I would say about 80% to 90% close to photos. Big eyes and nice facial features. Had light makeup and considered young and pretty to me.
Figure: nice figure, definitely not a hippo, can fondle and suck on a beautiful pair of D boobs. But got to be realistic, if guys want big D boobs, then somehow got to expect slight sagginess. As compared to Zhu Zhu, I prefers Tang Tang cos got better 手感, ZZ's boobs are on the watery side and as a result looks more saggy.
GFE: really gao gao, smiled at me so happy when door opened, helped to take off and fold clothes, hold my arms and led to me room like long lost lover.
Shower: will ask if you want to shower together. Action begins in the shower, very steamy session haha.
Massage: quite so so, but i was not there for massage.
Sensual: really top notch, lick from neck to feet, 5G access, we took turns to pleasure each other. Can pretty do whatever I want and she was very accommodating.
Location: easy to reach by mrt. Seems like all my best experience happened in this place e.g. NX, ZY..
Old 14-12-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Wic one bro Franco?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Thanks much for the 3 FRs.

You think her physical might suit me?
Old 14-12-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wic one bro Franco?
Gym gal lite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1