The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-03-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
http://sglonelyguys.org/massage-eva/

is this a new cai? looks good leh but 130 for 1 hj
She is not very new. Actually she offered much much more than hj, for a higher price. Good thing is she did not cheat on the picture and she looked exactly like the picture, just a bit more meat (but not fat at all). Very pleasant person.

Dun go if u r looking for solid hard massage. It is not her main selling point...

But it is a clean massage parlour in an happening area. U may bump into someone you know easily...

Last edited by paraphrase; 02-03-2020 at 05:06 PM.
Old 02-03-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone visited Tang Tang recently?
See from recent posts that she might be going back. Is her service in ORD mode yet?
Old 02-03-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hornster99 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
She is not very new. Actually she offered much much more than hj, for a higher price. Good thing is she did not cheat on the picture and she looked exactly like the picture, just a bit more meat (but not fat at all). Very pleasant person.

Dun go if u r looking for solid hard massage. It is not her main selling point...

But it is a clean massage parlour in an happening area. U may bump into someone you know easily...
But does she really do naked massage? Abit skeptical since its in a clean spa
Old 02-03-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the Intel. And everything else
No worries. Just hate those CMI people.
You know what I meant.
Old 02-03-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Only problem is shower not in room. 😭

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post

Old 02-03-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.impmm.xxx/girl.php?id=3374

skip this one ask to pay up front...massage is bad , in and out 30 mins. all the review is fake.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Anyone visited Tang Tang recently?
See from recent posts that she might be going back. Is her service in ORD mode yet?
I tried to txt but no reply
Old 02-03-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 16
rainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to behold

2nd review here

tried this ke ke a couple of weeks ago
http://www.impmm.xxx/girl.php?id=3476

thought that her boobs in the picture and the video look quite tempting, so decided to contact her

face: 6.5/10 looks quite similar to pic and vid, irl slightly more bah bah
body: 5.5/10 alot more bah bah than the pic and vid shows.
boobs: 8/10 soft and huge knockers
massage: 6.5/10 decent, got strength
hj: 6.5/10 the hdly was great, but too short. proceeded to standard up-down mechanical hj very soon, which im not a fan of

now here comes the not so good part:
cost: $68 + 50/80/100 (just hj/can touch boobs/can lick boobs). what kind of pricing is this man lol

her personal hygiene: her body feels like just sweat finish, sticky sticky kind. huge turn off. some more still want me to massage the side of her body where i can feel her fats.

rtm: No. Unless I am feeling rich and in need of a quick release nearby
Old 02-03-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dun know why u see alr feel tempted.
i see alr know bad lobang
whistle my horse n run
Old 02-03-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 16
rainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
dun know why u see alr feel tempted.
i see alr know bad lobang
whistle my horse n run
how do you know or judge from the website or pictures
Old 02-03-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfuck View Post
how do you know or judge from the website or pictures
Aiyo, pictures appealed to you? Can tell instantly she's not young, plus size, and not exactly eye-candy. You cannot tell?

Wow ..

And you paid about $120 for a bah bah MILF to hj you once with only tits to roam?

Wow..

And you didn't sms and confirm price and services before going down?

Wow....

Dude, you do know for $10 less, you can get some nice syt to hj you 2 times, some also can bbbj/cim?

Live and learn bro
Old 03-03-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Funny, "Nude Massage" is written in bold and red, yet states "she can be topless throughout.. ".

Quite confusing. Lol.

I'll just jot her down as a "maybe" for now. If my slots open up I'll slip her in... Wahahaha
ya you can try your convert SN to FN skill.

I havent tried Rui Rui, so a bit hard to compare your vanilla with chocolate standards. But picture wise, i think she looks prettier than Rui leh.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hahahaha... No thanks ... I'm a sissy seeing CC ever again.

Aiyo, 3 MLs in one house! Ooooo, thats not very comfortable. Far too much traffic.
no CC, only + Baobao
Old 03-03-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
have you tried zoya before?
how's her back stepping skill fare against zoya?

have her in my Q but yet to try ..

Thank You
never tried zoya, so cannot compare. from FR, Dian Dian seems to be more friendly thats why I go for her. Plus looks cute.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
She looks very different from photo in my opinion. Boobs a handful but she’s not slim. She’s also considered big boned type. Service wise... accommodative, HJ was mechanical.
Another bro mentioned other girls at the shop. Any good ones? Please pm if willing to share, thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1