The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cuckwumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

Very nice story sis, thanks for sharing
Old 09-07-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Sorry I insensitive.
Glad you apologise, sis is really heart broken.
Old 09-07-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!

University days

and so, uni started, i sort of dislike the schedule because i have lesson that ends at 9pm. I didn't get to live in a hostel as there are a few requirements back then, and i do not want to leave my mum alone at home. But journey back home from NTU is hell, need to take a feeder bus that take ages to come, take MRT after that, then take a bus home.... -_- to and fro takes me closed to 3 hours.

My daily activities every night is mIRC, that is the time whereby we get to know people through #teens or #1980 or #NTU etc etc... But usually you invite pervert when you use a female nick.
Old 09-07-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Moar plsssss
Old 09-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!

There is where i met a guy, JH. We chatted all night, i believe we chatted for close to 2 weeks before we exchanged photo and numbers. Back then i stopped using the phone Carol gave me, im still holding a pager.

JH is in J1, once awhile when he wants to talk to me, he will paged me. I sort of like him, he is tanned, tall, plays football and very very good looking. We chatted very well, and we decided to meet on 1 of the weekend for a movie.

Trying to be conservative, i dressed in a normal plain polo tee with denim shorts, we were both shy at first, but our conversation makes both of us better. Although he is young, but he makes a good bf, he is very gentlemen.

We both like each other, but he didn't make any move at all, so I'm thinking i should teach her what to do as a elder sister.

So we were at the cinema, i was telling him im cold, i ask him to wrap his arm on me, rub my hand to make me warm...
Old 09-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

He did, and i felt a little horny, as i have not been touch by anyone for awhile. I like the sensation of being touched. i started putting my hand near his cock, and next i can feel his cock is getting hard.

We are at the cinema, and i remember no one was at the same row as us, so i place my hand inside his underwear and touching his cock. JH hand moved to feel my breast next, he whispered saying that i have a big breast.... im proud of my breast anyway...

The moment he squeeze my breast from the side, i became very horny... i started giving him a BJ, and his cock is not very big, but its enough for me. I was making slurpy sound as his cock is very wet...

afraid that there might be cctv in the cinema, i stopped him from pulling my shirt up, and I continued the BJ, and i finished up with a handjob. it was funny because all his cum were on his shirt.

He asked me if we are consider dating now, i told him that im not ready to commit to any relationship, so i said we can stay at this for awhile....
Old 09-07-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Damm thats so hot
Old 09-07-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

We chatted the same night, and he claims he is still a Virgin, that makes me hungry. He got shy when we talk on phone, and i love making him shy, and next thing i know i need to take his V.

i refused to accept another guy as a bf, because deep in my heart, i still love Aaron, but he changed his number, and i couldn't find him anymore. and JH is younger than me, i didn't consider at all, for sex yes, but for bf, no....

It was another weekend, and my mum is asleep, i asked JH if he is free to come to my place, he agreed, and i went to get a condom just in case.

Just like how Aaron sneak in, i ask JH to climb in from the window as well. Im already hungry for cock, so immediately when he reached, i removed his shorts and i started giving him another BJ.

He wasn't prepared, he started sweating as he told me he didn't expect i will be doing that. I shown him the condom, and i said im going to teach him to become a real man.

I asked him to go down on me, he start licking my dripping pussy, from the way he licks, i know he didn't experience before, and thats how i like it. I spread my legs, he took awhile before putting on the condom properly, and next, his cock is inside me.

I covered my face with my pillow and i started moaning. He didn't fuck me that well, probably because he is still a Virgin, but i accept it since it has been like more than a year since i tasted cock.

He fucks better after a few minutes, he gotten the tempo and i almost scream. I stopped him after he told me he is shooting, i removed his condom and started giving him a handjob, and swallow every drip of sperm. Its sweet, and i like it.

We hugged on bed awhile, before he leaves my place, the same way he came in.
Old 09-07-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

You guys might be thinking, im actually making use of JH, and i am.... i agreed im making use of him for my sensual, because i wanted sex...

But perhaps im too open with JH, soon we started having cybersex. Cybersex means we masturbating at home by typing, pretty lame but it was kinda hot last time.

I didn't had any stories to share with my uni friends, because school are really tough, i hardly have time for myself, assignment after assignment, test after test. But i managed to pull through uni year 1 and i did pretty well. There isn't any sexual fun in uni, because im very focus when im in school.

Once awhile i will still meet up JH for food and sex, like twice a month? But there is once i told her i missed my menses, this fucker just went MIA on me. The moment i told her i my menses came, he started talking to me again. loser.

I didn't regret having sex with JH, because at those point, indeed i needed sex. But knowing that he is a irresponsible guy, i told him i got a bf and we stopped chatting.
Old 09-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Damm make full use of me too!
In fact pls abuse me!
Old 09-07-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

TBH, uni 3 years really nothing much. Im just going to fast forward till i graduate... I had my longest sex drought ever,for 2 years i think. Although it im pretty, i got firm breast, 36B, slim, but no guys willing to come close to me. damn.....

i couldn't remember which month is it, i think its in May or June, i attended my graduation, and fuck me, i didnt manage to get get a job the same yet, im still living off with my allowance my mum gives me, and im 22-23 already. (happens too long ago, forgot what age i am at that time)

So it was Christmas eve, and being a loner, after having meals with my friends, i left and i decided to take a walk. I walked passed Ngee ann, and i kept having flash back of Aaron. I wanted to visit sparks, but i know it will be crowded, or it has already closed down, can't remember....

As i continue walking, i managed to bump into someone who i never expect to see, Aaron.......
Old 09-07-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

It took me awhile to figure out as his hair turned black, and his hair became spiky. (back then spiky hair damn satki)

I didn't call for him, as he is with some friends, but i followed him secretly, just wanted to see how is he doing and if any of the girls he walked with is his girlfriend.

my heart beat so fast as i kept following him, and that point of time. They stopped at far east and i saw Aaron alone crossing the bridge to the bus stop, i followed him, and i know he is waiting for a bus, i tried to hide. In the end i managed to board the same bus as he is.

I'm not sure why am i doing that, i let him down the other time cause of my mum and studies, i lost all courage to speak to him, but i just wanted to see him. The bus we took leads to his home, i remembered i was at the back seat, putting my head down, staring at my phone, and Aaron was reading a book, and he didn't notice me at all.

Probably he has forgotten about me....
Old 09-07-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

I know he will be alighting soon, but luckily the bus stop he alighting is always very crowded, so i blend into the crowd, and he didn't spot me. It was only 10+, and im quite surprised he didn't party as it is christmas eve.

At this point, i lost myself, i cries when im following him, i missed all the fun time with him.... He sense someone was behind, but he didn't look back, but i think he heard me crying, he turned back, and finally he recognized me!

I was still crying, and i didn't move. He walk up to me and start to giving me a hug. i lay on his chest and i cried like hell.... He pat on me, but my tears didn't stop.

I told him i saw him at town, so i followed him. I told him i missed him, but im not sure if he feels the same....
He said im silly, i should have call for him. I didn't ask if he has a gf now, but he told me his mum has prepared supper, and she will be very happy to see me. I didn't want to go up to his house actually, but i wanted to be with Aaron, so i went up.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

His mum was shock to see me, she welcome me with open arms and even hug me when she sees me. Indeed her mum prepared christmas feast, as usual, Aaron is very filial, instead of meeting his friends, he accompanied his mum for christmas.

Over dinner i told them that i graduated etc etc, they kept apologize to me cause of Tay, Aaron's cousin. But it has happened a long time ago, i have moved on.

His mum, knowing that im single, trying to sell Aaron to me again. So the fact is, after i broke up with Aaron, he stays single, his was a banquet manager, but his perseverance has make him a hotel manager, basically he does alot more planning now and it is a normal 9-6 job.

I can tell Aaron got a little shy, but all the good memories kept coming back now, because of her mum, she made me feel like 1 of them.

So it was after supper and Aaron left to get some stuffs, his mum were doing the dishes and i stayed in Aaron's room. I went into tears as his room is filled with photos of me... He didn't forget me, and in fact, he is still waiting for me...

His mum came in and told me he has been single since we broke up.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Wa Lao nearly made me tear
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1