The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Jenna

Eddie sat uncomfortably in the booth seat. It was “their” table. He and his wife had come here so often during their marriage and he hated being here alone, but his brother wanted to meet and the waitress, being the sweet girl she was, automatically put him here. She didn’t know,.. he thought to himself.

Mary had been gone about a month now. Blindsided him one morning with a “dear John” letter saying she was running away with her tennis instructor. It wouldn’t have been so bad, he could have handled the normal “life” bullshit but the fact the instructor was a woman made it a hard pill to swallow. Hell, she could have just joined in. I would have gladly made room for a threesome, he thought to himself, but instead I’m alone licking my wounds. It hurt his ego more than anything. Eight years of marriage and he had no clue. Lousy cunt.

Dave showed up right on time. A family man. He had the life. A beautiful wife, big house, nice car and two beautiful little girls that he adored. Eddie watched him as he strolled through the diner in his three piece suit, fresh from the office. The responsible one….the dependable one, and here he is falling apart.

Dave took the seat opposite Eddie and gave him a look of pity. He barely recognized this man, his brother, sitting in front of him. There was no longer the bright glint of happiness in his eyes, just an empty shell.

“Don’t start Dave. I don’t want to hear it.” Eddie said callously.

Dave looked at Eddie’s sunken face, unshaven and pale. “You look like shit”. Dave said to his brother.

“Well thanks for the update” Eddie shot back.

“C’mon Eddie, what the hell is going on with you? You sold your house, your car and now you’re riding around on that fucking bike living out of a suitcase. I’m worried about you brother.”

The cute little waitress came over to take their order. Dave ordered lunch and a coffee, Eddie just had coffee…still trying to relieve his pounding head. A side effect of late night drinking no doubt.

Dave continued..”Why don’t you come stay with Molly and me? You can have the guest house. We have plenty of room and the girls would love to see you.”

Eddie pulled out a flask filled with JD and took a swig. Dave glared at him with disgust in his eyes. “You can’t live your life out of a bottle Eddie. Sooner or later you’re going to have to grow up and deal with this shit. You’re not the only guy who ever got dumped you know”

Eddie could hear the anger in Dave’s voice and he knew he was right. Eddie dropped his head into his hands. His life was out of control and he knew it but there was no way he was living in his brothers guest house, no matter how nice it was.

“I know you’re just trying to help”, he said looking at his brother through cloudy, alcohol infused eyes. “But I gotta do this on my own. I hope you understand.”

Dave shook his head wearily. He knew how stubborn Eddie was. Been that way all his life. They sat in silence as Dave finished his lunch, knowing nothing he would say to Eddie would change his mind…but he had to try.

“Listen, it’s Molly’s birthday and I’m throwing a surprise party for her tonight. She would love for you to be there. Just say you’ll come”.

Eddie looked at his brother, he knew what he was up to. Always the “fixer”. “What time”..Eddie asked.

Dave’s smile widened…”Eight sharp. She’s taking the girls to dance class and will be home by 8:30 so I want everything ready for when she gets there.”

Eddie nodded his head..”eight sharp” he muttered.

Dave got up from the seat and took the bill from the table…”and do me a favor…get a shave and haircut before you come? A shower would be good” he said laughing.

Eddie stood and walked with his brother to the register, taking money from his pocket…Dave pushed it away. “Just do this for me” he said to Eddie.

Eddie replied, “For Molly’s sake I will” They walked out into the beautiful sunshine. He gave Dave a manly hug and jumped on his bike.

“I’ll see you soon” he hollered to his brother as he sped off. Dave stood next to his Mercedes, wondering how he could have done more to help him but you can’t help someone unwilling to help themselves. I’ll have to keep a better eye on him, he thought to himself and headed back to the office and his party plans.

Eddie drove around town. Past the tennis courts Mary use to go on Friday morning. She would be there now,…then his thoughts turned to her face deep in her instructors pussy and it made his stomach turn. He pushed the thought from his mind..trying to focus on the night ahead. He went back to the hotel for a quick shower. The room was dark and smelled of stale cigarettes. He jumped in the shower but couldn’t shake the thought of Mary and her instructor and to his surprise, his dick was rock hard.

He soaped up his washcloth and ran it down his shaft, thinking of Mary lapping up the juices of another woman’s pussy. He started stroking, thinking about his dick sliding in Mary’s ass as she sucked on the woman’s clit. Pounding away at her, that tight ass high in the air for him…his strokes became faster and his hand tightened around his cock.

He exploded the milky white cum all over the shower and his hand. It has been a long time since he allowed himself the pleasure…and it felt good. He dressed and headed to the barber for a shave and a haircut.

Justin went right to work and had him fixed up in no time. Looking into the barbers mirror he realised it had been a while since he had seen himself.

“Looking good there Eddie” the old guy said. “Thanks Justin. I needed this.” Eddie said as he paid the bill, leaving Justin a handsome tip.

Justin smiled and shook his hand. “Things will work out my friend, just give it time”.

“That's about all I got left Justin…time”. He gave Justin a smile and headed back out. He needed some new clothes to go with his new look. The time for sorrow was over….it’s time to move on.

Eddie pulled into the long driveway, not a light or car to be seen. He knocked quietly on the door, then checked his watch. Dave answered and grabbed his jacket, pulling him into the dark house. “Eight sharp” Eddie said.

Dave laughed. “You made it little brother! So glad you did!”

Eddie joined the other guests in the living room. It was hard to see as he ducked behind a couch, tripping over a leg in the process.

“Ouch!”

“Damn, sorry about that”, he said feeling around for what he hit and finding his hand running up a shapely leg.

“Hey now!” came a female voice out of the darkness. “No need to grope it.”she said.

“Sorry, just trying to feel my way around.” Eddie said.

“Get ready everyone! Here she comes!” Dave yelled to the guests. The room got deathfully quiet. You could hear a pin drop.

The keys rattled in the door, laughter from Dave’s two little girls was drifting through the crack then….

“Surprise!”

The lights flew on and Molly stood dumbfounded in the doorway. Her smile was as bright as sunshine. She was such a beauty. The girls screamed and laughed, knowing they had kept daddy’s secret.

Eddie stood up looking for the person that shapely leg was attached to but with all the commotion he had no idea. The girls ran to him and grabbed both legs. “Uncle Eddie!! What did you bring us?” They screamed. Eddie laughed and gave them both a big hug.

“Come on girls,… can you two help me bring out the cake?”…. That was the voice, the voice in the darkness and it was coming from the most beautiful woman Eddie had ever laid eyes on. He stared at her…maybe a moment or two longer than he should have.

“Put your tongue back in your mouth Eddie.” She said with a laugh.

As she started walking away he asked “Do I know you? Hey, where you going? She glanced back with a smile but never said a word......
Old 04-10-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jenna

Dave and Molly mingled with the guests then Molly spotted him … “Eddie!” She exclaimed. “It’s so good to see you! You look fantastic!”

“Happy birthday gorgeous” he said, wrapping his arms around her, giving her a big bear hug. Her long brown hair was soft on his cheek and she was wearing her signature Chanel. Man she smelled good.

“I’m sorry about Mary”, she said, handing him a beer.

“She’s a cunt” Eddie said coldly.

“Well, you are what you eat” Molly laughed. That southern drawl of hers made everything she said kinda sweet. Eddie got a kick out her motherly attention. Truth be known, if it wasn’t for his brother he’d had jumped on her tail long ago.

“So whose the cutie with Lilabeth and Annie?” Eddie asked.

Molly looked at him curiously, “Now don’t tell me you don’t remember Jenna? She use to come to all your games when you was in high school. I remember Dave and I would see her cheering you on at every game. She never took her eyes off you…you really don’t remember?”

“Nope, can’t say I do and I think I would remember her. Is she married?” Eddie said jokingly.

Molly went on…”she was heavier back then. No she’s not, just come off a crappy relationship though. Men and their lying​ always doing stupid shit.”

“Well his loss my gain” Eddie said with a smile.

“Don’t you mess about with her now Eddie. She’s a sweet one and my friend. She is not like other girls.” Molly said sternly.

“I’ll be gentle” Eddie said. He gave Molly a kiss on the cheek and headed toward Jenna.

Jenna gave a candle to each one of the girls..”Now each of you put one on and we be ready to go” she said. Lisbeth laughed, “but mamma is older than two!” “Yes she is” Jenna laughed “But we don’t ask a ladies age now do we …it’s not polite so let’s just leave it at two.”

“I think two is a perfect age” Eddie said from the doorway. Annie screamed “Thats how old I am!!” “I know it little lady and you are indeed perfect” Eddie told her, scooping her up and giving her a big smooch. “You are too Lilabeth, now come give uncle Eddie a hug.” He wrapped both girls up in his arms, then gently put them back down. “Now scoot out to your mamma so I can help Jenna with the cake.” They both took off through the door, laughing along the way.

“So…I guess someone told you my name. Who had you ask, Molly?” Jenna said, not taking her eyes off the cake.

“Yes Ma’am, but I do remember you. I tried talking to you lots of times in school, at the games, but you never gave me the time of day.” Eddie said quietly.

“If I remember correctly you and Mary was an item already, and I don’t play that.” Jenna said with a gentle smile. She was breathtaking.

“I wish you would have, could have saved me lots of heartache.” Eddie said, reaching out and touching her hand.

“She was the cheerleader, you was the quarterback. What would you want to talk to the math geek for.” Jenna asked.

“Because the math geek was the sweetest girl, who turned into the most gorgeous woman I have ever had the pleasure to lay these weary eyes on.” Eddie said, hoping for a chance. Jenna had butterflies floating in her tummy. She had been in love with Eddie all her life. He was all she ever wanted and the way he was looking at her was sending a fire between her legs. Eddie broke the silence..”maybe after the cake we can take a walk and talk a while”

“I like that” Jenna responded and to Eddie’s surprise his cock was getting hard. Calm down boy, he thought to himself. Too many people around for that.

He took the cake from the counter and Jenna lit the candles and they walked together to join the guests.

The cake was a hit, but Eddie couldn’t wait to take that walk. Once the happy birthday song was done he grab Jenna's hand and tugged her along and she gave him no resistance. The air outside was crisp and clean. Moon high in the sky…a perfect night. “Is that your bike?” Jenna asked.

“Yes”, he said, gazing at her beauty. “Have you ever ridden one?”

“No, they seem kind of dangerous” she said.

“Nonsense!” Eddie said laughing. “Come on, I’ll take you for a ride. I won’t go far, maybe to the lake and back…if you want”

Jenna’s heart was beating out of her chest. How could she say no? This is my chance to get close to him, she thought and she was taking it.

“Alright then, but I have a dress on…how am I suppose to get on there” she said shyly.

“I’ll hold the bike and you jump on. I won’t look, I promise.” Eddie said. He held the bike as promised and Jenna swung her leg over giving Eddie a nice long look. He couldn’t wait to feel those tits on his back and when he got on, she wrapped her arms tight around him and he got his wish. Eddie drove through the quiet community, the night air brisk on Jenna’s tits making her nipples hard against his back and his cock was getting just as hard. He pulled his bike under a huge water oak tree, next to the lake. Eddie got off first, then took Jenna’s hand and helped her down. She was grinning from ear to ear.

“So, how’d you like your first ride” he asked.

“That was amazing! I felt so free! I never knew it could be so much fun.” She said.

“Yeah, it’s always nice when you have company.” Eddie said, still holding her hand.

Jenna put her head down, she could feel her face burning along with the fire in her pussy. Eddie put his hand to her face, lifting her chin so he could get a look at those beautiful eyes. He was surprised at how nervous he felt but looking at her…his heart melted. He moved his face closer to hers…hoping she wouldn’t push him away. When their lips met…it was pure heat.

He let go of her hand and wrapped it around her waist, pulling her close. Her lips slowly parted and Eddie slid his tongue in her mouth, gently gliding together with hers. His cock was getting hard. He held her tight and he knew she felt it. Her body stiffened up and she slowly pulled away.

“I’m sorry”, Eddie said. I shouldn’t have done that.

“No, no. It’s fine, just a little surprised that all. I wasn’t expecting that.” Jenna slowly walked toward the lake. The nervousness she felt was overwhelming. Her knees were shaking but her pussy was was throbbing. She could feel the wetness through her panties.

Eddie stood next to her on the bank. Gazing at her..thinking of Molly’s words. She was right, Jenna wasn’t like the rest. He had his share of ONS after Mary left. Fuck and dumps, but Jenna…..he wanted to cradle her, hold her, make love to her. As he stood there, gazing at her wild red hair blowing in the winds he wondered what she looked like in the morning. Waking up next to her, feeling her body spooning his. He never felt that before,..not even with Mary.

Eddie reached out and touched her soft hair…”I’ll take you back” he said smiling.

“Molly will wonder where we run off to, ..maybe we better” she said quietly.

They got back on the bike, and drove back to the house in silence. He didn’t just want her tits on his back, he wanted the whole package. He helped her off the bike, and she thanked him politely giving him a peck on the cheek before walking into the house. Eddie sat by the pool wondering how to get her back. What did he do wrong..it was the kiss, he thought. He moved too fast. He should have waited. Dave came outside and sat next to him, falling backward.

“You alright there?” Eddie said laughing.

“I’m a little drunk” Dave said with a smile and handed Eddie the beer in his hand.

“Let’s get you to bed brother, before you get flagged.” Eddie helped Dave to bed. Molly was already there fully clothed, her dress up around her waist with all her goodies on display. There was a time Eddie would have taken advantage of the situation. A peek, a lick, but not today. He was enchanted by the thought of Jenna. He covered Molly with a blanket and headed back out of the bedroom. All the guests had gone home, Jenna was just coming out of the girls room, having tucked them in.

“Maybe you should stay the night” she said. Eddie’s hopes rose. Was she asking him?

“The guest house is ready for you. I changed the sheets and stuff. You should be comfortable.” She said.

“I’m not drunk, I can take you home if you like” Eddie said..still hoping.

“I am home”, she said pointing to the room next to the girls.”I’m their nanny.”

Jenna walked him to the guest house. Eddie took her hand before she left and said “can I see you again? I mean, a date?” His words were getting jumbled, then he finally blurted out “Will you go out with me?”

Jenna smiled, the confident man she met so long ago suddenly seemed shy and vulnerable and it made her love him all the more. “Yes, I would like that.” Jenna leaned in and kissed his lips. Just a closed mouth peck but Eddie’s cock was on the rise again.

“I’ll see you in the morning. Sleep tight” Jenna said and she walked back to the house. Eddie watched her go…he knew there was no way he was going to sleep tonight. He undressed and plopped down on the massive bed and flicked on the tv. Eventually drifting off….
Old 04-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Jenna laid down on her bed, the wetness in her pussy beckoning her to touch it. Her fingers found their way to her fleshy mound, rubbing the wetness over her clit. Sliding two of them into her tight hole. She was thinking of Eddie, his body on top of her. His cock sliding in gently…but she couldn’t cum. He was right there ….why was she waiting?

I could go out there and be with him, she thought, but that would be slutty. We just met,…but not really… Her mind went back and forth arguing over the situation, finally she said screw it. She was going.

The night air was brisk against her tits and she pulled the robe tightly around her waist. She was buck naked underneath and she felt liberated and sexy. She opened the door to the guest house and moved through silently to the bedroom. Eddie was lying half on the bed half off, completely naked.

The light from the tv shining against his body, showing every muscular curve of his chest, his stomach and the bulge between his legs. Jenna dropped the robe and walked slowly to him. She kneeled down, parting his legs gently as she slid her body between them. He didn’t move. She kissed the soft skin between his thighs, up to his balls. Her breath warm on them, making little goosebumps. She licked each one, moving her tongue up his shaft then taking his manliness between her lips.. she began sucking.

Eddie stirred, dreaming of Jenna. Her beautiful lips as he kissed her. His cock was getting hard and in his dream she was rubbing it, kneeling down in front of him licking it. The feeling was so intense and he could hear himself moaning at her touch….

Jenna massaged his balls as his cock slid down her throat. Her clit was throbbing. She wanted him,wanted to feel his thick cock inside her. She gave it another lick, surprised that he hadn’t woken up. His cock was long and thick, glistening in the bright light from the tv. She climbed onto the bed slowly, quietly, placing her wet pussy over his cock. She touched the head, still slippery from her throat and it slid inside her.

Eddie was still dreaming…his cock deep in Jenna’s throat. He was face fucking her, her full lips tight around his cock. He felt her hands on his chest…but how? That wasn’t right… he felt her hair gliding across his face, the sweet smell of cherry blossoms drifting into his nostrils, into his mind, but in the dream she was still sucking him…who’s hands are on my chest??….he woke to see the beauty of his dreams mounted on top of him.

Jenna’s hands were gliding up and down Eddie’s chest. She was sliding his cock slowly in and out of her tight pussy and Eddie was mesmerized by her. He slowly moved his hands to her hips, not wanting to startle her. Jenna felt him moving under her, his cock sliding in deeper. His hands on her hips pushing her down harder, faster.

Eddie sat up and moved his arms around her back, rolling her over onto the bed. Face to face with this beauty and he kissed her deeply. She didn’t push him away this time. Instead her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him into her. Her arms tight around his neck. He drank the sweetness from her lips and he could feel his cock slipping in and out. He wanted to cum…wanted to let loose the flow but not yet. He moved his way down her body, her hard nipples catching his lips and he sucked each one. Jenna’s hands were on his head, pushing his face down. She wanted them sucked.

He squeezed them as he bit her nipples and a moan escaped her lips. He continued massaging them as his lips went down her tummy to the sweet mound of wet flesh between her legs. She was juicy and sweet as honeysuckle nectar. His tongue flicked her clit lightly and she squirmed under him. He flattened his tongue and licked inside her lips, sliding it inside her tight hole, letting his nose tickle her clit and she was loving it. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and held them tight. He wanted her cum all over his face.

He flattened his tongue again and rubbed it against her clit, like he was licking the most juiciest lollipop in the world. Jenna’s was arching her back as she ran her hands through hair, wiggling and bucking but he held tight. He could hear her moaning louder and louder… “Ah,ah,ahhhhh….”

Eddie lifted his head and said “ Don’t hold back, I want it. Let it go baby, let it go” and he dove back in, holding her legs, his tongue furiously rubbing her swollen clit. She grabbed his hair tight, her warm cum shooting out of her like a fountain and Eddie was caught off guard but he drank it up. Licking and sucking her clit, the warm nectar shooting into his hair and mouth. She was definitely a squirter. He had never met anyone that could do that.

As her body calmed, Eddie climbed on top of her. He was drenched with her love juice and it dripped from his hair to her bare breasts.

“I’m so sorry”, she said.

“Don’t ever be sorry for showing your passion” he said softly, kissing each breast. Jenna grabbed his face and kissed him, tasting her cum on his lips. His cock slid into her again.

He held her tight, kissing her deeply, then looking into the eyes of this beautiful creature under him. He felt the heat rising in his cock, her legs were tight around him, pushing him deeper. She started moaning again, her hips squirming hard against him but never taking her eyes off his. The sound of her voice was getting to him, her moaning…squeezing him tighter. He watched her face as she came again, her head tilting back, eyes rolling back. God it felt so good..seeing the passion in her face, releasing that warm juice all over him. She looked deep into his eyes and then kissed him.

That was all Eddie needed and his cock exploded with an orgasm so strong his toes curled. He could hear himself moaning, felt her lips on him, her tongue in his mouth never once letting go. The spasm seemed to last forever. Wave after wave of hot cum spewing from his cock mixing with the sweet nectar of his love.

They were both completely out of breath, staring at each other. Eddie tried to move off of her but she held him tight and he loved it. He rolled to the side and she rolled with him. They stared at each other in silence, catching their breath. Eddie’s heart was beating so fast. He gently caressed her face. His cock warm and safe nestled inside her tight pussy. It only took moments for her to drift off to sleep. Eddie watched her a little while longer until he drifted off himself.

Jenna woke with the glint of sunlight against her eyes. Eddie was already awake, watching her sweet slumber. “Good morning sleeping beauty”, he said with a wide smile. His cock was still inside her and they were both a sticky mess. She smiled sweetly and kissed him.

“Good morning” she said. Her voice as light as a whisper. Then her eyes widened… “What time is it? I have to get the girls…”

“I don’t think I can let you go” Eddie said holding her gently.

Jenna looked into his eyes with a bright smile and said…”I’ve been waiting for you my whole life, I think you can wait a little while for me. I’m going to make coffee..” she kissed his nose.

She rolled off the bed, still smiling and a little wobbly. She was on cloud nine and so was Eddie. He knew she was the one…Molly was so right.

Dave brought out the coffee while Eddie sat on a deck chair by the pool thinking of Jenna.

“Sorry about last night bro…I must of had one too many” he said to Eddie. “Jenna said you tucked me in, thanks”.

“No problem”, Eddie said with a smile.

“So what’s the next step for you Eddie? You know I love you little brother and I only want to make sure you’re alright.” He gave Eddie a pat on the back. “I really wish you’d consider the guest house. Molly and I would love to have you, hell, maybe you could get back into your music. You use to love it”

Eddie watched as Jenna came out to the pool, coffee in hand, followed by Dave’s beautiful girls. It was the first time in his life he thought about children of his own, a family, a life with Jenna.

Dave watched him as he stared at Jenna and the girls. The light in his brothers eyes was back.

Eddie turned to him with a wide smile and said..”I think I’ll take you up on that offer.”

Dave gave him a pat on the back and said “welcome back little brother, welcome back”.

E N D
Old 04-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Keisha Grey

Opens Her Ass For Manuel

Tag: UNCENSORED, Amateur

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...For_Manuel.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/2cvoudytwvi...uel.part01.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/tfyu5yxtazn...uel.part02.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/aq3i4auec60...uel.part03.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/fgktn4lw346...uel.part04.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ld5angbt2nn...uel.part05.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/uxewkl784qj...uel.part06.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ue16ak1c5m5...uel.part07.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/kb7qx0t7ufc...uel.part08.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/7gcpkpwycgn...uel.part09.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/bqm5eb9fts7...uel.part10.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/5ev59fo7fy4...uel.part11.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/dzqnirm278r6/9351...t01.rar .html
http://zapfile.net/edme8gpq1b7a/9351...t02.rar .html
http://zapfile.net/0c0vbag2hw0c/9351...t03.rar .html
http://zapfile.net/tzz8xamd8p8t/9351...t04.rar .html
http://zapfile.net/q2w6zd8gviuq/9351...t05.rar .html
http://zapfile.net/2dxg1bwihf4h/9351...t06.rar .html
http://zapfile.net/ud967vordjgc/9351...t07.rar .html
http://zapfile.net/1uc7j6mz5tug/9351...t08.rar .html
http://zapfile.net/6tw6n5fxnhes/9351...t09.rar .html
http://zapfile.net/auq070d6z24d/9351...t10.rar .html
http://zapfile.net/lv8t56q9yq5z/9351...t11.rar .html

XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX

Private Dick

Tag: UNCENSORED, Amateur

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...rivate____.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/02d8hatx1vd...____.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/o9507n9ucem...____.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/1at643lxqsr...____.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/f2yc43wovhx...____.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/3rj7xt963w6...____.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/xcx8x9f8u79...____.part6.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/1ktt4wva0k6w/9350...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/fyyl3dn448gi/9350...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/xhnbzm6q7o8j/9350...part3.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/wis11an1ynl7/9350...part4.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/yac2hf1inf5p/9350...part5.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/efyzs4mo7zh8/9350...part6.rar.html
Old 04-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

The rest of the story can be found here :

http://8muses.us/index.php/14-the-ta...-possible.html
Old 04-10-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
sansei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks