The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Sudden Stranger

Nayoung, with her still trembling hand, accepted the glass of water and gulped all its contents. Haejin got himself busy whopping off the cum on his penis as well as the one leaking down Nayoung‘s thighs.

“Thanks.” Nayoung said weakly.

“You’re drinking pills right?” Nayoung responded with a slight nod. “Continue drinking at least for three days just to be sure you won’t get preggy. Okay?”

“I know, I know. But thanks still.” Nayoung‘s voice is still weak. “Can you get my clothes for me? I am too tired to stand up.”

Haejin helped her get dressed. He watched her as she put her clothes in the right places. His cock even went hard again as he watched her put on her bra and her panty. It was a sexy scene. She slowly pulled it up her long legs, her eyes looking straight at him. He also helped her hook her bra to her back. He pecked her neck and her shoulders as he fumbled with the hook.

After a good short rest, Nayoung bade her farewell to Haejin by giving him a last round of five minute mouthful kiss.

“Thank you so much. I enjoyed your company a lot.”Nayoung pecked her last.

“Me too, I wish we can meet again.” He pecked her one more time, hugging her tight.

It was 3:51 when Nayoung left his apartment. After ten minutes while he was still reflecting on what happened today, he heard his phone ring.

He read the message, “See you next time.” With a heart emoji after the text.

—END
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1