The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggyAL123 View Post
Anyone wanna go tomorrow? haha
i go middle of may
Old 20-04-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Now only April...tokking about June...

Hahaha... Time flies fast man!! Hahahaha..
Old 20-04-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick-sons View Post
Hahaha... Time flies fast man!! Hahahaha..
Take note 2nd half of June is Hari Raya puasa. So existing girls may be limited. Early July girls will come back. Business then would be as usual.
Old 20-04-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just sharing.

Went on first week of April during weekday. Everywhere are not crowded. Board into the car and go straight to hotel to check in.

After that, the chinese driver bring me to Villa. Upon reaching only saw 1 vehicle park at the side with 3 Malay guys. So total only 5 guys walking up and down the villa. It seems like we are the fishes and the girls are the fisherwoman... Every villa papi trying their best to grab us into their villa.

I went to Villa 55, saw one young girl, age 21. Nego the price from 1.2m to 1m. She board the car together with me as I dont want to waste time.

Reach hotel, I stripped naked and tell her to bath together. She took off her clothes and wolala, D cup... my eyes kept focus on her boobs... Telling myself, this time will be great, but I was wrong.

During the process, her service suck... never help to bath, kept using handphone talking to her boyfriends. I only managed to up her 2 rounds as she complain her pussy pain but it was too late when she told me her pussy pain as it was the next morning. If she had told me earlier, I would had send her back to villa and choose another girl.

The next time I go again, I will complain to her mummy about the girl service.

Any Senior Bro would like to bring me along? I'm available on 29/4 - 30/4.

Last edited by Nescafe1981; 20-04-2018 at 12:00 PM.
Old 20-04-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
Just sharing.

lolzzz
I'm going in 29 apr wif a friend
Old 20-04-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

VIlla 55 bad again...mmm seems like a trend to me.
Old 20-04-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just sharing.

Went on first week of April during weekday. Everywhere are not crowded.
U already a Senior leow.

Thank you
Old 21-04-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I believed there are more senior bros here, Who travel Balai weekly or monthly. I'm a lone ranger as my kaki alway busy. Kind of bore, I don't speak Bahasa so I don't talk to my girl.

Just sharing about Villa 14.

Papi at that villa is Chinese and able to speak Hokkien. Any of his girls give attitude, he will refund your money or choose another girl.

So far, I had visited that villa 3 times, as he will try to match my offer. So far no attitude from the girls, services are SOP.
The girls age are around 25 - 35. So if u are looking for SYT, is not for u.

Last edited by Nescafe1981; 21-04-2018 at 07:28 AM.
Old 21-04-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I believed there are more senior bros here, Who travel Balai weekly or monthly. I'm a lone ranger as my kaki alway busy. Kind of bore, I don't speak Bahasa so I don't talk to my girl.

Just sharing about Villa 14.

Papi at that villa is Chinese and able to speak Hokkien. Any of his girls give attitude, he will refund your money or choose another girl.

So far, I had visited that villa 3 times, as he will try to match my offer. So far no attitude from the girls, services are SOP.
The girls age are around 25 - 35. So if u are looking for SYT, is not for u.
Many bro FR, here book girl from villa 5x more then 1x, i think because villa 5x more girl to choose and more yonger, compare to villa 1x, villa 5x booking girl prize higher a little then 1x, btw villa 1x oso have young syt 20 to 25 age, last time i did book one girl age 23, fr bandung, and i am her first customer, tat time she only hv simple phone only can sms and call only.
Old 21-04-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Planning For Next Early Month

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-04-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just sharing.

Went on first week of April during weekday. Everywhere are not crowded. Board into the car and go straight to hotel to check in.
Good report
Up you.
Old 21-04-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Planning For Next Early Month
wow...so you hold my hand there or not...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-04-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wow...so you hold my hand there or not...
Poke Your Karchng There ....555 ... One Of My Drinking Kaki Ask Me Go

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Poke Your Karchng There ....555 ... One Of My Drinking Kaki Ask Me Go
dowan lah...you so bad...i dun like batang...only like pussy...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-04-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
U already a Senior leow.
lolzzz nescafe1981 confirm my senior in both exp & age
i onli been to balai twice with my same buddy
tis trip is onli my 3rd
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1