The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Brader,

U out of country still got time to post here hah? like tis, hope u go out of country more frequently lor...
Bini pergi saloon, kita duduk satu orang di rumah saja.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gforceXI View Post
Bro conner,

I've been to MP in taman patani jaya behind kodak twice now. I don't think they offer extra or is it because I didn't ask or cannot speak mandarin that's why I don't get the privillage? So unfair lah. I didn't know bandar puteri jaya has one MP! Will go and have a look at it later today or something. Or since I'm somewhere in penang today,I might stop by butterworth on my way back later.
The one in Petani Jaya has full service but must ask bro. The one in BPJ is somewhere near the 7/11. Alternatively there are joints in Taman Sejati but not good quality. If you are in your twenties bro, you can try picking up NL chicks that work in the shops at Jalan Dewa. My personal success rate was almost 70%. Just make sure they are not underage. But its not easy k. You gotta talk to them, flirt a bit, take them out a little. Only then seal the deal. Other possible area is Central Square. But remember, you gotta be brave enough if you wanna score with them. The girls are usually in their early twenties only so its very hard for those older guys to get lucky.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: In death town sg petani

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Bini pergi saloon, kita duduk satu orang di rumah saja.
Wat the heck r u doing at home alone? Macaulay Culkin is it? damn, if i were there with u in bkk, we would be painting the city red! Tony Fernandes pun cannot fight with us!
Old 09-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
The one in Petani Jaya has full service but must ask bro. The one in BPJ is somewhere near the 7/11. Alternatively there are joints in Taman Sejati but not good quality. If you are in your twenties bro, you can try picking up NL chicks that work in the shops at Jalan Dewa. My personal success rate was almost 70%. Just make sure they are not underage. But its not easy k. You gotta talk to them, flirt a bit, take them out a little. Only then seal the deal. Other possible area is Central Square. But remember, you gotta be brave enough if you wanna score with them. The girls are usually in their early twenties only so its very hard for those older guys to get lucky.
Crap bro...u seemed to know the town far better than me..where did u find the time to scour for these local products??
Old 09-10-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Crap bro...u seemed to know the town far better than me..where did u find the time to scour for these local products??
This was before bro, when life was work and sex only. I was a King Hunter bro, ha ha, self proclaimed one. A hunter goes where the prey is.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wat the heck r u doing at home alone? Macaulay Culkin is it? damn, if i were there with u in bkk, we would be painting the city red! Tony Fernandes pun cannot fight with us!
Sleeping, watching tv, surfing sbf and waiting for my prey to return home. Then the hunter feasts. Btw, Bangkok is already full with Red Light areas. No need to paint it red. Ha ha.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gforceXI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a lot for that. Seriously never knew such infos about that MP in petani jaya. I thought they were the real deal and don't do hanky panky. Didn't ask at all because of language barrier and I felt really nervous everytime I go in there. Maybe I should ask when I'm in the massage room or something. I suppose I would hv to ask also for the MP in BPJ too? Want to try batin msg if they do it instead of FS. The one in Jalan Dewa seemed like too much of a hassle. Maybe will give a look and post a FR here in the future if I'm lucky. Thank you! And yes,still in my 20s!
Old 09-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, after few day, suddenly sp bro all cum out giv info...
niama, last few days stay in baling, cibe....another kampung, i visited the cave, waterfall........ but sad for my little bro, no up few days...zzz
limited internet access also....
sad thing, maybe be need to extend my stay here for sometime..

the tmn ria jaya one, still exist ? i didnt saw it, niama, will go there 1 more time... hope i can find it

where is puteri jaya ? is the tmn nearby the road to baling ? ( nearby jpj ) ?

how much it cost ? tomyam or nl ? i mean normaly in mp in sp..

thks for great info
Old 09-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utaka View Post
niama, last few days stay in baling, cibe....another kampung, i visited the cave, waterfall........ but sad for my little bro, no up few days...zzz

the tmn ria jaya one, still exist ? i didnt saw it, niama, will go there 1 more time... hope i can find it

thks for great info

Yea, puteri jaya is the Taman opposite JPJ. Since u were in baling, why din u go cross border to betong Thailand? Should hv brought ur passport along..some of my friends go across without any documents but I dun want u to get caught..

SP town not that dead after all...
Old 09-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks a lot for that. Seriously never knew such infos about that MP in petani jaya. I thought they were the real deal and don't do hanky panky. Didn't ask at all because of language barrier and I felt really nervous everytime I go in there. Maybe I should ask when I'm in the massage room or something. I suppose I would hv to ask also for the MP in BPJ too? Want to try batin msg if they do it instead of FS. The one in Jalan Dewa seemed like too much of a hassle. Maybe will give a look and post a FR here in the future if I'm lucky. Thank you! And yes,still in my 20s!
Gforce,

Do try out the MPs and let us hv ur full FR especially the one in petani jaya..50 bucks for a full body massage is SP standards..not cheap if u ask me...
Old 09-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utaka View Post

thks for great info
Sorry, am in Bangkok bro, didnt spot the thread when online. Am a Penangite actually but I go to SP quite often. And I always believed in sampling the local delights though I've never tried the MPs. You just need to ask the girl upfront, apparently they prefer it too so that they dont have to waste time with massage etc.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

Went to an MP in tuanku haminah few doors away from D'Wifi hotel. Charges were rm30/30 mins massage + batin; rm50/hour massage+batin; rm100/hour FS.
Body: Slim. Size 8. B-cup
Service: 3/10.
Details: Go for massage+batin. Wanted 30mins but I didnt have small change. So hand over rm50 first. Service was very rushing. Press a bit on my back and legs, turn over and she proceed with the batin massage. She used baby oil to rub it in no time my lil bro stiffen up. She did the massage topless so was able to play with the boobs. Paid extra rm20 for her to take off her short pants. She increase the tempo, and i managed to finger-bang her and could not hold any longer. Took around 15-20 mins overall. Definitely the most expensive HJ i've paid.
WIR: I hope not!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

I did go to BPJ and found 7-eleven as it was located next to nasi kandar. But on top of 7-eleven was a Malay beauty saloon. Did not go in as there were too many people and do not want to embarrass myself. Thats why I head over to Tuanku Haminah. Didnt go to MP next to KFC as people were still around the area having dinner.

If anyone has FL contact in SP, please PM me. Local WL would be great too.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went to an MP in tuanku haminah few doors away from D'Wifi hotel. Charges were rm30/30 mins massage + batin; rm50/hour massage+batin; rm100/hour FS.
Details: Go for massage+batin. Wanted 30mins but I didnt have small change. So hand over rm50 first. Service was very rushing. Press a bit on my back and legs, turn over and she proceed with the batin massage. She used baby oil to rub it in no time my lil bro stiffen up. She did the massage topless so was able to play with the boobs. Paid extra rm20 for her to take off her short pants. She increase the tempo, and i managed to finger-bang her and could not hold any longer. Took around 15-20 mins overall. Definitely the most expensive HJ i've paid.
---
wow, niama so expensive for only hj....how to go ?
but, nl, tomyam or kuayteow ?
how many girl have ? u took wat no girl ? if i went there, can avoid...

u went the place not beside kfc ? waa,, that place still got hidden mp...zz
Old 10-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the FR bro..

sorry to hear the poor service but that's how it is over in this town.. previously there were some good FRs for puteri jaya and patani jaya MPs but dun think there are good anymore..do correct me if i m wrong..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1