The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 19
BJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to all
Monica

MONICA
(L28 H37)

LOOKS
Monica is a pretty girl in an ah lian kind of way. Big eyes and full lips, she wears a lot of make up. Good complexion. Some of her front teeth are chipped but all of them are there and accounted for, no gaps. Her hair is long, straight and black with some brown streaks. She is attractive and looks early to mid-20s.

BODY
Monica is shapely. Some natural milk, c-cups. Tasty char siew bao. She has tan brown skin and a good butt for doggie. She isn’t very tall, around 1.53m. She told me she put on some weight after coming back from leave (All the girls say that) but her body still looks good. Similar body type and size to Blue Diamond, Celine, Sui Xian and Zhen Zhen. No tattoos.

SERVICE
She is a newbie but I was surprised by her good attitude and service level.

The shower is a just a soap and wash. Nothing interesting. On the bed, Monica starts you off with a sweet little kiss and then its straight to a BBBJ. No catbath or AJ, which didn’t bother me, she got right down to business. The BBBJ was good. Strong suction and some licking of my dong it got me good and ready for the FJ. I positioned her in 69 and enjoyed her BBBJ until I was ready for the FJ.

Monica is pretty energetic and responsive during the FJ. She is willing to try any position and will not lay there like a dead fish. Her acting is pretty good and the stereo doesn’t sound fake. We had good chemistry so the session was enjoyable.

BJ
The BBBJ was good. Strong suction and some variations in technique. It was basically a straight suck with her laying between your legs. I think she could improve to a CIM girl once she has a bit more experience. A decent BBBJ for a new girl.

RECOMMENDATION
I liked Monica and will definitely RTF. I would recommend her for Bros who like shorter girls with tan skin and a shapely body.

She reminded me a little of the retired Summer. Similar body type except Monica doesn’t have any tattoos and not as flirtatious as Summer.

Worth a shot if you are looking for a cute newbie.
Old 12-12-2005, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 19
BJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to all
Chanel

CHANEL
(L24 M09)

LOOKS
Chanel is a young sweet hottie. She will turn more than a few heads when she walks into a room. Big round eyes, full kissable lips and good complexion. She wears a bit of make-up but not a lot. Her hair is long, straight and black with some brown streaks.

Her smile has an overbite, similar to Emelda. She is also dark skinned not fair, so guys looking for milky white skin, look elsewhere. Chanel looks early mid-20s. A very pretty girl. CHIO!

BODY
Chanel is fairly tall, 1.65m and her body is a little pear shaped. Not a lot of milk, a-cuppers with small brown areolas and perky nipples. Her butt has meat for doggie and she has a large tattoo over her ass, similar to Bai Xue and the retired Summer. She actually looks a little Malay because of her kopi color skin.

She told me she used to be really fat, thats why she has stretch marks on her ass. So guys, a warning to be nice to fat chicks and not just blow them off, they can lose weight and could turn out to be a hottie like Chanel.

SERVICE
Chanel has only been in GL for 3 days. I didn’t expect much from her but I was willing to try because I found her attractive. She is a very friendly, smiley and chatty. We had good chemistry and shared a lot of common interest.

She is more of a health centre type service girl. When the door shuts she is friendly and likes to talk. In the shower it’s a long soap and wash, very thorough but no hanky-panky.

On the bed, her catbath is good. She will lay you face up and will cover you from your ears to the arches on your feet. Kissing and licking its arousing and she will take her time. I asked her to skip the AR so she moved straight to the BBBJ. Good suction, takes her time and its good enough to get you ready for the FJ. The FJ is passive, so you will have to direct the action. She has a good attitude and will accommodate most requests.

BJ
Not a bad effort but don’t expect her to be a CIM girl right now. Good suction and skill she should be able to get your rod to point straight. The BBBJ is a straight suck with her laying between your legs. She will lick your dong and run her lips up and down the shaft with some deep throat.

RECOMMENDATION
If you are looking for a pretty face, good attitude and friendly then Chanel is not a bad choice. Chatty and smiling she will put you at ease. She is tanned so guys looking for fair skin you may want to skip but she is a attractive.

The session is more of a HC experience but passable for GL 150. I think she will get better because she has a good attitude and is willing to work hard.

There are some pretty newbies with good skills working in GL 150 these days; Nico, Mun Mun, Monica, Cartier and now Chanel. Lets hope AV can keep them coming.
Old 12-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Boobster is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: FR - Ck

[
agree with bjmydong.....ck is damn good...but those who expect gf feeling or watsoever can ignore her.....ck is a professional....fast n straight to the point...but of cos this is in my own opinion...
Old 14-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of
War with Candy

Name : Candy
HT : Malacca
Look : 6/10 (she will appear prettier after seesion 7/10)
Body : 7/10 (not for boobs lover she is only B cup)
AR : 6/10 (sop)
bbbj : 7/10 ( i like powerful and know how to control)
FJ : 8/10 ( I simply like her !!!)

just complete a session with her and i am a happy man. went there to lok for celine but she went back liao...only back next week so stay there and see see look look for gal..finally choose candy.

she is a very friendly and cheerful gal.. her cat path is good... lick all over my body and give me that cfm face...dont know how to write all the cat bath pattern she did to me... just simply the best i have... during our sexsion... she keep moaning... harder and harder...squeeze her own breast ....ask me to suck her...my my my...

after i shoot out... she tease me saying... buy 1 get 2... "wo hai yao... lai ma..." ( i still wan.. come on)...knn... i thot her my didi... flat liao... need to recharge... she massage for me and we chit chat for abt 10 mins before go out...

no rush service...thumbs up....

Please post and PM me: smugg ,

To return :

Min 7 points to exchange, pardon for my slow return as I wont log in everyday.
Old 14-12-2005, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
Jetfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sandra

Another day another bonk... needed to release and headed down to my favourite house.

After going thru a list of MIAs and feeling rather sian liao, OKT said I recommend this chiao gal for me... In came Sandra after 10 mins and after scanning her head to toe, I said ok.

Sandra is a petite gal with a pretty face. Hour glass shape with some cellulite behind her thighs... but which means there's meat on her ass for doggy... hehehe

SOP bath which she took extra attention to my didi but no action. When I was drying myself, I saw her applying KY, which I called out to her " dun put too much... " she laughed and said how I know... That sort of broke the ice between us...

On to the bed, I asked front or back... she stacked 2 pillows up and asked me to lay doggy style... hmmm... different... She then spread my asscheeks and proceeded to assrim me. One word... shiok... she spent several heavenly minutes probing my hole... sigh...

Back to the front, she catbath me from ears to knee. She took her time to lick my pubic area, refusing to reach my didi... Then she gently took my didi into her warm mouth... sigh... felt like my gf indeed...
I then asked if cum too fast, can go for 2nd round? She asked if I want 2 rounds... I said her 'kong fu' so good, I may cum fast fast...

She smiled and proceeded to suck me harder... shit... I was counting sheeps in my mind to control man.... she then slipped the raincoat on and sat on me... After a few strokes, we changed to missionary. I pumped fast and furious into her while kissing her. I cum not long after.

She washed me up and prepared for 2nd round... I was surprised. I was only testing water and she actually complied. This time, she BBBJ me and tried to wake my didi up... alas... am getting old, so didi couldn't wake up again despite her hard work. I told her to stop and we just cuddled in our birthday suit until time up.

Looks - 7.5/10
Body - 7/10
Tits - 32B
Catbath - 8/10 (with her thick warm tongue licking all over... shiok)
AR - 9/10
BBBJ - 8.5/10
FJ - 8/10 ( moans like real )
RTF - Yes ... great GFE
Old 14-12-2005, 05:26 PM
rugrat

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Virgin Report. support pls.

L22H20: Candy

Looks
Average to above average face with very dark, healthy shining black hair (too bad these ladies always tied up their hair once in ready mode), about 25years old. Rather fair, about 1.65m tall. Confirmed. B boobs but enough to fit my hand.

Attitude
Very professional, cheerful and wild! Professionalism makes her look better after the fj. 2nd shot is expected from you! And if you are slow in getting ready for the second shot, it does not matter. A crazy commando in the making

FJ
7/10 dun know how to write lay. shy shy but she tickles me with her super catbath. After the second shot, while my brother is still inside her, she told me to look at it. Then with a squeeze of her muscle, it pop out. Hee Hee. Fun.
Old 17-12-2005, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 19
boyboy_25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs list

1st FR in this forum although have been roaming here for quite sometime.
Here's my 1st contribution... pai say for the short FR.

Name: MG
Look: 7/10 (She's not really have a SYT look. Had frickle like those aussie but not so obvious)
Body:7/10 (Love looking at her figure from behind)
Boobs: 7/10 (Hers was a b cup, with squarish nipple)
Ar: 5/10 (weak but ok as I dun like it)
Bbbj: 7/10 (Not powerful but able to give you the CIM)
Fj:8/10 (Accomodating and a bit of commando type)
Attitude: 8/10 (Yes as no rush and had her for 3 sessions liao)

sometime not be able to get her as she will be absent. Why? B'cos the day b4 she go clubbing! BTW, she had a husky voice like Zoe tay if she "cheong" the day b4., too heaty liao...
Old 17-12-2005, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Triones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Teresa
L14H25

having seen so many good FR on her, decided to try her.

her 1st impression to me is "wow, nice body figure". but the face is a bit under my standard, but still ok.

went into her room, wow again, nice deco, mirrors on all the walls & ceiling.

then chat a bit, proceed to bathroom. shower was SOP, then got into the bed. she asked me to lie on my stomache 1st, started with catbathing my neck, then lower, lower.... until my cutie AS. there came the AR, then continue AR while me in doggie, alternatively BBBJ cutie bro that was shiok man! after that i turned over, catbathed all body & concentrated on BBBJ. her suction is so nice that make u feel warm & smooth, the strength of suction is just nice. while BBBJ, her hands were busy sliding ur sensitive areas, which add only more shiok feeling. then changed to standing pose, & sat on the edge of the bed with her kneeing down in front of me. in the whole process, u can enjoy by watch the mirrors in all directions. u'll feel like u r starring in AV . when i almost buay tahan, she capped me n riding on me. then changed a few pos. i noticed that her ney ney contain come "solid" stuff, what is that? use ur imagination...

overall it was a very good exp. will surely RTF.
chears!
Old 18-12-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light
Lisa

face: big eyes sharp nose but dunno why dont look pretty on first impression
body: short, fair, smooth except a patch on back.
boob: average B

service: short BBBJ during bath. then i wait quite long on bed, dunno why she still doing inside shower.
catbath chop chop. BBBJ shoik but too short. maybe bcos i didnt lick back during 69 posn?
FJ also chop chop. she go shower first also take long long. call me in to join after i waited till dozed off. i think purposely waste time in case OKT query her why so fast.

RTF: no , chemistry not there. too bad cos i like her body.
Old 18-12-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
Re: Singtel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS
Hi Bros,

Special thanks to bro Jang and Sponge for their help. Finally manage to get Singtel couple of weeks ago.

Face: 6/10 (I would say not pretty, more to average looking)
Body: 6.5/10 (No the slim slim type, quite curvy)
Boobs: 7/10 (Average size boobs, maybe 32- 33C bah)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Basically the gal just sucks and sucks, in numerous position)
FJ: 7/10 (Aggresive style, with multiple postions.)

Giftonjs
Wow...glad to know that singtel is still in the $150 trade. Been wanting to try her years ago but was just a poor man back than...now finally got a chance..
Old 18-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Tried Theresa about 10 days back. She was damn popular and difficult to get that day. Waited for her at Tommy's place for about 2 hours

Face: 7 / 10 (Quite pretty face.)
Body: 7.5 / 10 (Proportional, not the slim slim type with great curves)
Boobs: 7 / 10 (The shape and size are very nice, but feels too hard unfortunately.)
BBBJ: 9 /10 (This girl can suck and in multiple postions. Have to really try to curb the urge to CIM)
FJ: 7.5 / 10 (Done in a couple of postions but have to cum to early due to the BBBJ before.)

This gal is damn friendly and talks quite alot to be friendly. She is accomodating and well verse in many positions and styles. Only blemish of course is the feel of the too hard part. Will try her again soon. Cant get enough of the sucking. Frenching inclusive of whole package.

Thanks & Best Regards

Giftonjs
Old 19-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
Wilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's new gal at 2033. Juz Started work today (19th Dec 2005). Her name is Tammy. Age 21yo. She was suppose to start work last Thurs but was postpone til today.

Anyway reach 2033 at abt 12pm. Met-up with 2 fellow samster there. Around the same time we reach there, Tammy arrived. She proceed to change while we chit-chat outside. Shortly after, she came out and Steven (OKT) ask me to proceed to warzone while i tease her abt we tama her. Can see that she is very shy and her face is blushing red.

In the room, i started to chit-chat with her to ease her kanjong and blur. She told me that she has only work as FL in M'sia. Hometown is KL.....blah blah blah.....

Seeing that she is more relax, i proceed to strip myself and did likewise. Can see that she is a B-B+ cupper. We then went for a shower (no action cos she still new mah so maybe don't know abt GL standard).

I dried myself and laid on the bed while she follow-suit. Initiated a kiss but was rejected by her so i told myself it's abt time she learn how things work in GL so i patiently explain that frenching is norm is GL. To my surprise, she was very accommodating and my god she is a damn good kisser. We had a tongue fight while my hands were busy playing with her soft and tender boobs. She then started to lick my nipples deep and hard. Commando-style.

She then ask me if i wanna be capped but i told her that the BJs here are BBBJ she was alittle taken aback and after a couple of seconds she regroup herself and proceed to give me a deep-throat and deep-suction BBBJ. I explain to her that althou there are man whom love fast and furious, i prefer slow and gentle. She told my cue and proceed to give me a slow and sensual BBBJ. While enjoying, I told myself that this gal is really very accomodating and willing to learn so althou she is still inexperience, she's bound to improve.

I turn her over and proceed to service her. We lock tongues again and my fingers were busy fingering her and playing with her g-spot. My mouth slid down to her nipples and i can see from her face that she really enjoying herself. It's so red and hot and she was moaning slowly and has a very seductive look.

Not able to tahan anymore, i ask her to cap me and and being bonking her in missionary position. My thrust got faster and she was hugging me tightly and pulling me towards her. My oh my, she really do enjoy being f**k fast and furious. I thrust and thrust and after abt 5-10 mins, i told her i want her to be on top. We change position and she begin to rock real hard.....back and fro.........back and fro....... I was enjoying the view in the mirror and my hands rub and squeeze her soft and all natural boobs.... Shortly after, She started to squat and pump my dick up and down. Seeing taht she is tired, I told her why not we change position to doggie and she says OK. I penetrated her from the back and cup her boobs with my hands while banging hard from the back. I know that my dragon is going to spit soon so i ask her to lay flat while continuing to ram her from the back.... Soon enough, I explode and was sent to heaven........

While washing up, we chit-chat again and after dressing up, i wanted to leave but she stop me and ask me to sit down to chit-chat. We +++ abt GL and she ask me what is expected in term of service level. I explain to her and can see that she is really keen to learn. We also +++ abt other stuff while we smoke. Finishing the fag, i stood up and she proceed to give me a good tight hug. Woah this girl hah, can commando, can gf-feel also ah!!!!!!!!!!!

My ratings are as follow :

Name: Tammy
House : 2033
Look/face: 7/10 (She's not SYT Type. Face a little rough)
Body:8/10 (A little chubby but definatly not fat. Very good for hugging)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B-B+ cup, Nipple brown and she say she not using the pink-dye yet cos scared her skin sensitive)
Ar: None (I did explain that most gals provided so i believe she will also provide the dish soon)
Bbbj: 7/10 (Room for improvement)
Fj:9/10 (Accomodating and a bit of commando type)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (For a newbie it's very good liao and say that her attitude is almost as good as Nicole.)
Rtf : Yes (but not so soon. Need more bros to train her 1st b4 i rtf)

If my FR is good, pls up my point. Thanx.
Old 19-12-2005, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
chenggh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reach Gelyang at around 7.00. Ask for my favourite gal : JC, Wine, CK, Meizhi but all not working.. Just then a gal just finish came out. Ask the boss what her name. Reply : Miyaki

Ok loh just take.

Look : 7 ( 24 yr old KL gal )
Boob : A+
BBJ : 6
FJ : 7
Special massage on didi & ass using lotion - Never try b4 but feel good loh
Massage : Offer me that after finish no so bad...
RTF : See 1st
Old 20-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
harlequin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Miyaki

Bro Chenggh, I tried Miyaki yesterday because my regular was busy & I did not want to wait. I hope we are talking about the same girl. This one is from L16H10. Must say I was rather disappointed for a Cat150.

Face about 5/10 (not pretty but not ugly either)
Boobs rather small (just enough for 1 hand)
Hips rather wide (I suspect she has given birth before, also judging from other tell tale signs like stretch marks)
Pussy not very tight

-No kissing at all
-Not too happy with me kissing & handling her breasts (quite a turn off because I don't mistreat the merchandise)
-BJ is strong & quite well executed
-Quite happy to let me lick her love-hole as much as I want (good opportunity to do quality control - check no funny colours and no spots)
-Used the towel to spit out after each lick

Folded the towel and put it under her before I did missionary style. Good for deep thrustings. Turned her around and did it doggie-style. She didn't position herself properly, so it wasn't very good. Turned back to missionery style. With folded towel under her and legs high up, it's as good as doggie-style. Unloaded my 1-week supply of genetic material into her after 10-minutes.

Here's the funny part. After she cleaned me up, she asked me to do a second round. Maybe she was trying to get a tip. No thanks I said.

I might pay her a second visit when she's downgraded to Cat80.
Old 20-12-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Starckhol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reached at about 7 p.m yesterday at Geylang Lor 14 the Japanese look alike House, Forgot the number.
Anyway ask the OKT any good recommendations, after waiting for 5 mins a not bad looking gal came. Went up with her to the room with a red chair that can have many sex positions.

After undressing by ourselves went to the bathroom, inside there she straight away bathe me first then give me a good BBBJ. After bathing and drying up, proceed for action. I told her I wanted 2 shots as I cum quite fast and she said no problem. Okay first shot, she ride me wild for 5 mins and change to missionary to finish her up. Not much actions for first shot.

After resting for 5mins, she turn me around and started AJ, her tougue started licking away like no tommorrow and a few jerk in. My body started trembling and cock stand up straight away. Me now on doggie position and from there she lick all the way up to my DiDi and gave me a good BBBJ plus DeepThroat. Then switch to 69 and I put 2 fingers in her pussy can hear her moanings, Yes Baby, Yes... Urggg ... Urgggg. Yes Darling.... Urgggg...
This Gal is wild man....

Cannot Tanhan liao, ask her to cap me and pust her on all fours and started to pump her lond and hard. Her moans really turns me on.... Argggg....Arggg Darling... Baby.... Argggg... Second shot can tahan longer, see the red chair quite fun to play with then tell her go there.... Ask her to sit on the chair and spread her legs wide with each leg on one side.... Then pump her hard on the chair while me on standing position..... After about 5 mins of hard pumping can tell both of us about to cum.... She keep on encouraging me to pump faster and harder.... Baby, faster....harder.... I'm going to cum.... Then a few more thrust I cum for a second time..... Can feel her pussy muscle cramp a bit.... Very Shiok..... Then proceed to bathe and talk cock for a while and she massage my back and legs for me.

Times up.... 1 hour well spent plus good SEX!!!!!!

Name : YanZhi, Penang
Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : 32B I suppose
BBBJ : 8/10
AJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Moaning : 8.5/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1